Durant Declines Invitation To LeBron Party In Kansas City

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11618 11618
 Nautilus O said:
In the next 8 years when Durant has 0 championships I hope the same d!ck riders are applauding his "commitment to the game", have the same fervor. Dude is nice and humble but let's be real so was Grant Hill
 7 years ago '05        #102
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i have no problem with this i mean if that what he wants to do. i just hope he never gets into any trouble because u know how the media loves to make u such a goodie goodie and turn on u hard as f**k if something goes down the ppl, dont like.

same s**t with kobe and lbj KD is a game head prob playing 2k and just chillen in the crib
 7 years ago '09        #103
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
n*gga doesnt want anything to do with lebron

nah, but i guess the man just wants to stay focused.
 10-08-2010, 09:19 AM         #104
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
preseason or no preseason, some n*ggas priorities is in order. lookin at some yalls b**chass comments like these mafuhkas aint bout to start an 82 game season. fuhk i wanna party for? i wanna win chips. had all offseason to party i swear man 2010 and beyond is i guess where the softees are just sayin fuhk it "here i am!" let ya face get seen and this is no surprise anyway at least in regards to D Wade prolly why his a.ss got herpes.

hey young kids follow these dopes
 7 years ago '09        #105
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
durant that dude...the n*gga trynna win
 7 years ago '06        #106
tru2it6 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 536 536
Lol why is n*ggas acting like he turned down an invite from the President or some s**t. Lebron fears #35 on the low. KD been talking all summer about how he wouldnt have left if he was Lebron and what Lebron do first chance he get? Try and invite him to a party, get in his ear and try and get buddy buddy with him. If Lebron didnt move to Miami we all know this was KD league after Kobe retires. Now its a toss up.
 10-08-2010, 09:31 AM         #107
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru2it6 said:
Lol why is n*ggas acting like he turned down an invite from the President or some s**t. Lebron fears #35 on the low. KD been talking all summer about how he wouldnt have left if he was Lebron and what Lebron do first chance he get? Try and invite him to a party, get in his ear and try and get buddy buddy with him. If Lebron didnt move to Miami we all know this was KD league after Kobe retires. Now its a toss up.

n*gga please..
 7 years ago '05        #108
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
 ozWinston said:
Don't insult donovan by the comparison. Durant got the scoring title because lebron sat out and didn't want it, and melo got sidelined temporarily. He also miraculously led his team to an incredible 8th seed slot. All the reasons to slurp !

You really are an idiot.
 7 years ago '06        #109
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,628 | Props total: 601 601
Yeah the new breed of n*ggas are b**chmade... I've never seen so many followers in my life. It's good to see someone who takes this seriously. Lebron is a joke. He's cold nonetheless but he's not leader material. Hands down KD is the leader of his team and he's leading by example the right way
 7 years ago '06        #110
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,768 | Props total: 237 237
So n*ggas is on here hating cuz Durant didn't want to party with LeBron? Never thought it would be a bad thing to focus and take your craft seriously, even if it is preseason.
 7 years ago '05        #111
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Yeah the new breed of n*ggas are b**chmade... I've never seen so many followers in my life. It's good to see someone who takes this seriously. Lebron is a joke. He's cold nonetheless but he's not leader material. Hands down KD is the leader of his team and he's leading by example the right way

[Denzel] My n*gga [/Denzel]

What the haters fail to understand is that all this dude cares about is basketball. Lebron is in it for the popularity, the stardom, the glitz and the glamour. That's a failure mentality. Durant just wants to be the best. He's focused. His treating his game like a business. It'll pay off.
 7 years ago '09        #112
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
and that quote is from Real n*gga Radio.
 7 years ago '04        #113
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5095 5095
nice keep it professional durant. You can do all that s**t later.
 7 years ago '06        #114
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
good, now a days all the athlethes want to have little pajama parties before games and be every bodies butt buddy....most these cats got 2 much money to care about being competitive anymore....
 7 years ago '08        #115
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
@ players nowadays. jordan used to shoot people in the face before games. he never went out & partied, gambled or stuff like that
 7 years ago '06        #116
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 Dee Grande said:
@ players nowadays. jordan used to shoot people in the face before games. he never went out & partied, gambled or stuff like that
bird was quite the party animal as well, highly doubt they were holding hands with opposing players before games though
 10-08-2010, 11:58 AM         #117
lebronstains 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smart young cat! Lebron parties & bulls**ts. He lacks discipline!
 10-08-2010, 12:15 PM         #118
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Now Durants whole image is coming of as fake as f*ck.

Tell Lebron you got a game and keep it pushing...

No reason to run to the media and act like a goody 2 shoe
.....i doubt he 'ran to the media'
 10-08-2010, 12:37 PM         #119
darealbigmeat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
f**k you mean? back in kemp's heyday he woulda f**ked 6 baby mommas by 11pm and had enough blow to get everybody in the club high. f**k you mean?

no bulls**t!!!! lmao
 7 years ago '10        #120
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
@ people claiming Durant "ran to the media"

You do know star basketball players get interviewed before, after, during, and between every game, right?

Dude doesn't want to party. So f**king what. People hate on everything these days.

EDIT: And the fact that this is even a story (and a hot topic at that) is embarrassing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago