Durant Declines Invitation To LeBron Party In Kansas City

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19855 19855
"I don't go out to parties the day before a game,"

close thread... damn... this n*gga makes LeBron either look a chump or that good dude can go out late and still ball..
 10-08-2010, 03:45 AM         #82
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
didnt say being a momma's boy is a good thing or bad thing. this just proves that durant not wanting to party is more proof this his beliefs are real and not a "fake" or a "front" to help his image.
My bad then for taking it the wrong way. Just so many n*ggas be frontin on boxden for n*ggas they dont even know. Why wouldnt his mom text him s**t to do? That n*gga aint stop being a son just because he is making millions of dollars and is playing in the NBA. When that n*gga blow out his knee *knocks on wood* Lebron and none of these n*ggas talkin s**t on this forum gonna give a f**k about him. His momma gonna be the one there with him no matter his faults or whether or not he can hit a 20 footer.
 7 years ago '04        #83
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19855 19855
 TampaBay Bucs said:
My bad then for taking it the wrong way. Just so many n*ggas be frontin on boxden for n*ggas they dont even know. Why wouldnt his mom text him s**t to do? That n*gga aint stop being a son just because he is making millions of dollars and is playing in the NBA. When that n*gga blow out his knee *knocks on wood* Lebron and none of these n*ggas talkin s**t on this forum gonna give a f**k about him. His momma gonna be the one there with him no matter his faults or whether or not he can hit a 20 footer.
 7 years ago '06        #84
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
it's ok to not want to go to a party, much less one before a game, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. i'd make the exact same decision for a f*cking Thursday night. but why does he have to let some media outlet know that? we already heard you're not going to the party (which we still didn't give a damn about), we didn't need to hear an extended explanation as to why breh. and why is the media outlet even spreading this? who the hell needs to know this aside from the people it involves? who really cares? i thought the LeBron Decision Effect would clear out, not linger for this long.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #85
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,055 | Props total: 6957 6957
surprise surprise....Durant is a cornball...he has no friends....you can just look at the guy and tell he a herb
 7 years ago '04        #86
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ozWinston said:
Don't insult donovan by the comparison. Durant got the scoring title because lebron sat out and didn't want it, and melo got sidelined temporarily. He also miraculously led his team to an incredible 8th seed slot. All the reasons to slurp !
They won 50 games, meanwhile the 8th seed in the East was sub .500. How can you hate on that? So dude doesn't want to kick it at night? Is that a crime? Does he have to be the sterotypical black athlete? s**t makes me sick. I'm glad dude is staying down and keeping his talents in the OKC.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 10-08-2010 at 05:26 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #87
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,162 | Props total: 8185 8185
In the next 8 years when Durant has 0 championships I hope the same d!ck riders are applauding his "commitment to the game", have the same fervor. Dude is nice and humble but let's be real so was Grant Hill
 7 years ago '04        #88
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,517 | Props total: 6198 6198
 Nautilus O said:
In the next 8 years when Durant has 0 championships I hope the same d!ck riders are applauding his "commitment to the game", have the same fervor. Dude is nice and humble but let's be real so was Grant Hill
 7 years ago '08        #89
TM83 
space
space
$550 | Props total: 1082 1082
 TampaBay Bucs said:
At least there is some sane poster on this board. :agreement6:

What people seem to be forgetting, is that as an athlete you shouldn't be out drinking and partying like that anyway. It f**ks you up long term. Not because MJ did it, MJ was the greatest to do it. MJ could have drunk on the court, and still closed a game out.

It is nice to see a real laid back dude, just being himself. Lebron for me is the best all round player right now, if he wants to party fine, that doesn't mean Durant should do the same.

I bet you right now every GM in the league wishes Durant was the face of their franchise with his talent, and his attitude.
 7 years ago '10        #90
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15681 15681
Lebron is Partying while Durant is in the Gym working on game winning shots.
 7 years ago '08        #91
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,120 | Props total: 2836 2836
Yall makin it seem like KD never parties , dude has hosted a few club/lounge nights in DC and I saw him at K St. Lounge durin the summer. He's just handlin business now that the season is here.
 7 years ago '04        #92
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
Yeah its funny durant is getting flack because he dont want to party before a game, but yet Vince Carter gets crucified for going to his graduation in the day of a playoff game.

Its not that durant want to have a good boy image....but he probably just dont want to travel to a party and then take flight back to home to go with his team to play a game.
 7 years ago '09        #93
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
LMao....... I would say the same thing if I never meant the kid. He isnt trying to patray himself as anything but what he is. He grew up in catholic school, had good parents and loves basketball. I have seen durant in a beat up a.ss liquor store buying gatoraRDE chillin like he wasnt worth 50mil at the time. Hes just a low key type dude.
 7 years ago '07        #94
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 nitetrain8601 said:
Damn. That's the new age old school way of thinking.
It should be like that all the time but sometimes party and bulls**t is over the game in some of these dudes heads.
 7 years ago '09        #95
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 CaliIsActive said:
Now Durants whole image is coming of as fake as f*ck.

Tell Lebron you got a game and keep it pushing...

No reason to run to the media and act like a goody 2 shoe
He's coming off fake cause he doesn't wanna go to a party? f**k outta here.

The Bully said:
lebron bout to drop a triple double on this anorexic nappy-headed bum tomorrow

Get lebron's d!ck out ya mouth you f**king f**got.
 10-08-2010, 08:11 AM         #96
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God bless Durant, a true cross between Ghandi and Mother Theresa.
 7 years ago '05        #97
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
Durants a real n*gga, he just takes his craft seriously, this n*gga is on a mission, even in pre season he's focused. Not too mention he probably feels its disrespectful that a n*gga like LeBron is partying the night before the game starts..

D.Rose said it best, and I think he and Rose have that same mentality.. "I want players to fear me to the point that when they know they are playing me the next day, they will say 'I better not go out, I'm playing against D.Rose tomorrow, I'm getting my rest'" I think Durant looks at it exactly that way, and yall might think LeBron think Durant disrespected him by declining, but I'd be more disrespected if I was Durant that LeBron in the club getting drunk a night before he plays me preseason or no preseason..
 7 years ago '05        #98
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 JCyclops said:
Yall makin it seem like KD never parties , dude has hosted a few club/lounge nights in DC and I saw him at K St. Lounge durin the summer. He's just handlin business now that the season is here.
during the summer is the point.
 7 years ago '09        #99
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
He is getting ready for the season, there is nothing wrong about skipping going out to the club where nothing good happens after midnight to work on your game.

this story is not a big deal to me
 10-08-2010, 08:37 AM         #100
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nyga sound salty bron taking over his city for the night........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago