Charles hamilton talks about being raped by the illuminati,talks about em and says kat stacks is God

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
31 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Hold That said:
Howcome when anything involving the illuminati and something difficult to decipher comes into play like this, those illuminati expert n*ggas are no where to be found.. Usually they will type 5 page essays on s**t, but "oh I'm not explaining this, I'll let yall n*ggas be blind"..

Simply put this s**t is confusing all over the place too you, just like it is too us..

f**k outta here, so Em,Kanye and Jay-Z where all in the same room while Jay was digging Charles Hammiltons a.ss hole out? Sounds like some s**t straight out of pulp fiction, I guess Wayne played the role of the gimp..
first of all. Nowhere in that blog does he mention the Illuminati because the Illuminati and the Freemasons are NOT the same..see, now your whole post is based of something you thought as being about the Illuminati..there is a difference..this is where you're f**king up, trying to beat your chest n s**t....ask the TS about that addition

I speak for myself with my next statement:

now, as far as the "I'll let yall n*ggas be blind" comment...where you referring to me? because it aint about lettin you n*ggas be blind..its about not arguing with you n*ggas about something that you refuse to see or even care too see or even understand, so whats the point? like you said "5 "page esseys"...it gets real exhausting when you try to explain s**t to n*ggas over and over again and it gets dismissed without a second thought...like i told that other n*gga...i cant hold your hand through this s**t...start doing your own research...

and this aint about me knowing inside info or none of that bulls**t...open your f**kin eyes and ears.

and if you want talk about the Illuminati, like Dama said, not everybody that takes interest in the Illuminati takes the same position....

Last edited by supervillain; 10-08-2010 at 05:31 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #122
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Well since the dudes that understand this babble wont explain s**t, I'll take a stab at it. EXPLANATION HERE:

Is Jay-Z Venetian? (blah blah blah) I am... circumstantially a Freemason. Pop Obama is a 3rd Degree, (blah blah blah) "No man should enter the ranks of Freemasonry in hope or expectation that he will derive any financial benefit from it." (Joining Freemasonry)

A lot of people are Freemasons but you cant join with money being you're primary reason

So, a Venetian man (which is an enigma in itself) enters the ranks of hip-hop as a Freemason, confusing ALL. All his "Satanic" reference are to wet the v*gina of your mind (you think I'm lying, "Venus vs. Mars", BP3). Such is a very dangerous game, but secret a.ssociations have nothing to do with lyricism and talent.

Freemason does not = Venetian? Satanic references in songs are an inside joke made to humor artists.... This "higher world order" does not control artists lyrics.

Moving forward, if a Venetian is a man, he is not gay. In fact, human evolution has shown 98% of all males everywhere will evolve into women, based on Venus' placement near Earth.

Gay man in denial

Yes, something very tragic, on multi-surfaces, occured in 2008. Eminem and Kanye West (unlike 99% of ALL) came to help. My lyrics on being r*ped by celebrities are not "dope punchlines", and if in your subconscious you saw a violent occurence, IT REALLY HAPPENED.

Em and Kanye felt bad for me getting r*ped...but they just sent a hallmark card...which was more than the rest of the industry did.

Kanye has been... well, everyone asks me is Kanye gay... (blah blah blah)

Kanye is probably gay

Jay and I fell out, (blah blah blah) I as Charles Hamilton can't even be mentioned by y'all, because of .......my ranking.

Jay and I dont vibe well. I'm bigger than Jay

Last edited by Pete Butter; 10-08-2010 at 07:34 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #123
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
The only thing funnier than the post itself are the pseudo-intellectuals who are gonna take it seriously, embed their own meanings, and then call anyone who doesn't accept it stupid or unaware.

It's like clockwork.
 7 years ago '05        #124
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 245 245
Inside I'm Trey Songz...men are going to evolve into women...someone check his scripts cuz he must be poppin some serious anti-depressents/seditives after his deal went sour
 7 years ago '06        #125
Affectz 131 heat pts131 OP
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
Charles beastin
 10-09-2010, 01:08 AM         #126
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4sonsofHorus said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #127
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
this n*gga has no clue what he is talking about
 10-09-2010, 01:29 PM         #128
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, charles needs some help man. I wont even touch on all the ridiculous s**t in this thread.

He need to just work on his production and get some beats to other artists. I cant listen to his songs.

Nah...i gotta ask...do some of ya'lll actually think he got his a.ss violated?
 7 years ago '09        #129
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
wtf....
 10-09-2010, 01:48 PM         #130
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellob0y said:

[pic - click to view]

that Styles P smiley = GOAT & is so appropriate for this thread...
 7 years ago '05        #131
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Mathematic said:
first of all. Nowhere in that blog does he mention the Illuminati because the Illuminati and the Freemasons are NOT the same..see, now your whole post is based of something you thought as being about the Illuminati..there is a difference..this is where you're f**king up, trying to beat your chest n s**t....ask the TS about that addition

I speak for myself with my next statement:

now, as far as the "I'll let yall n*ggas be blind" comment...where you referring to me? because it aint about lettin you n*ggas be blind..its about not arguing with you n*ggas about something that you refuse to see or even care too see or even understand, so whats the point? like you said "5 "page esseys"...it gets real exhausting when you try to explain s**t to n*ggas over and over again and it gets dismissed without a second thought...like i told that other n*gga...i cant hold your hand through this s**t...start doing your own research...

and this aint about me knowing inside info or none of that bulls**t...open your f**kin eyes and ears.

and if you want talk about the Illuminati, like Dama said, not everybody that takes interest in the Illuminati takes the same position....
My post was not refering to anyone in particular but you felt like it was directed to you by what I was saying.. "if the shoe fits.."

Yes I might have mis labled illuminati, free mason, whatever.. the whole secret society s**t, in general is what I was refering too.. Regardless of what it is most of you n*ggas act like master experts, and want to down talk anyone who doesn't spend their free time googling Free masonry or illuminati information.. Like I said, when something like this comes into play, none of these BX experts on secret societies are anywhere to be found to really go in depth and explain s**t.. They rather break down meaningless videos, point out "oh this rapper is wearing this" and create speculation.. Rather break down something so meaningless rather than take something thats very direct and blatant as this...

But honestly, i don't believe half the s**t Hamilton is saying, I feel he's truly desperate for the limelight and is craving for his name to be mentioned or gossiped about.. Keeping himself relevant..

Last edited by Hold That; 10-09-2010 at 01:53 PM..
 10-09-2010, 02:01 PM         #132
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
charles hamilton couldn't make a hit the illuminati didn't have shyt to do with that. that n*gga was rocking a pink polo with a t-shirt ontop with a fuk up afro.. HE SHOULD BLAME IT ON HIMSELF.

he should come back a weed rapper .. all he need is wiz khalifa type beats.. scribble scrabble tats and a online cult.
 7 years ago '06        #133
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
 Deckster said:
this n*gga is insane
:r ofl:
 7 years ago '06        #134
bishop19 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly this sounds like the knight move and disassociative thinking of a schizophrenic or someone with a schizotypal disorder. I studied this in medical school at he's ticking all the boxes in that message.

I'm ROFL at them moment by it but it reads like the mind of a schizophrenic.
 7 years ago '06        #135
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 7 years ago '07        #136
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 3315 3315
 2D.... said:
.... what the f**k did i just read
 7 years ago '10        #137
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 Velveeta00 said:

someone translate that into english
 J-R said:
man i couldnt even understand so i stoped reading
 jr2009 said:
:budden:

can we have a study group and somebody explain to me what the f**k i just got done reading. i get the concept...kinda
 Pete Butter said:
Is Charles dyslexic? Serious question.

They have classes that can help him structure sentences so that can others understand him.

[pic - click to view]

WEREWOLF said:
did i just read the confessions of a confused crack addict?

lifetimez said:
The only thing funnier than the post itself are the pseudo-intellectuals who are gonna take it seriously, embed their own meanings, and then call anyone who doesn't accept it stupid or unaware.

It's like clockwork.
I agree.

dog4life said:
this n*gga has no clue what he is talking about
:cool-smiley-009:
 10-09-2010, 05:29 PM         #138
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Illuminati would never use this clown,he's completely useless,at minimum they'd put a few symbols in his videos like the other pawns...but as far as how they use Jay-z & others of his caliber it would never be done simply because this guy doesn't have a following that would warrant him being approached in the 1st place...I attribute this to his mental health & past drug issues...

this clown pisses me off because it's another distraction..when idiots like this begin misrepresenting the truther movement it serves as a distraction & takes away from the ppl that are truly knowledgeable & well versed on the subject & are trying to expose what's really going on with the Illuminati & Free Masonry..f**k this n*gga Charles.
 7 years ago '04        #139
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
He can't get hardly no1's attention with his music..so I guess he'll try with the blah blah
 7 years ago '08        #140
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Simple minded people will always choose to focus on the messenger and ignore the message...
j0hncena gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago