Charles hamilton talks about being raped by the illuminati,talks about em and says kat stacks is God

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
B'Lystic 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 1 1
 Mathematic said:
the funny thing is that whole blog went over all you n*ggas heads....s**ts plain as day, tho..but you n*ggas wanna be cute and ride the "this n*gga crazy" bandwagon....typical BOXDEN s**t...but hey, it is what it is....
cosign
 7 years ago '08        #102
urztruely 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 18 18
:sadcam: :jay:
 7 years ago '04        #103
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,399 | Props total: 11774 11774

[pic - click to view]

10-08-2010, 12:01 PM         #104
lebronstains 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pray for Charles please.
 7 years ago '04        #105
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 Affectz said:
its alright man charles is gonna prevail and I dont know why people wouldnt wanna believe this s**t he saying,I think he loves kat for exposing the illuminati fools she f**ked,charles got his s**t planned out,he gave u haters ammunition with that girl hit s**t,keep it goin. Eminem did 2 tracks with charles and most of charles new s**t is freestyled and hes gotten more lyrical,hes on some wall street journal type of wordsmith now,dont let him go over your head.
why would anyone WANT to believe that, if that were true (imo it isn't) the music industry is more fuxed up than i could have imagined.
 7 years ago '08        #106
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 dblock278 said:
why would anyone WANT to believe that, if that were true (imo it isn't) the music industry is more fuxed up than i could have imagined.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #107
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Mathematic said:
There is really no point in explaining because bx will dismiss it like everything else.. and i dont have the energy nor patience to go and back and forth with some of these dudes on here to try to make them read into something they dont see....just read the responses... but read it again and then think about all the speculation thats been going on about the industry, especially in rap....
f**k outta here, you don't understand this s**t. I already knew when someone asked you to explain, you'd make excuses. If you really understood this s**t you'd have explained it in your first post.

And why should I listen to someone who:

1) was in a f**king mental hospital a few months ago
2) thinks sonic the f**king hedgehog is our savior
3) constantly professes his love to Kat Stacks over Twitter
4) wears pink
5) claims to have known J Dilla and his mom
6) was slapped by a female on camera

There's probably more crazy s**t this guy has done that I can't think of at the moment. And I actually like some of Charles' music, but clearly the guy is a lunatic and nobody should take this guy seriously.
 7 years ago '08        #108
space
space
 Gadd said:
f**k outta here, you don't understand this s**t. I already knew when someone asked you to explain, you'd make excuses. If you really understood this s**t you'd have explained it in your first post.

And why should I listen to someone who:

1) was in a f**king mental hospital a few months ago
2) thinks sonic the f**king hedgehog is our savior
3) constantly professes his love to Kat Stacks over Twitter
4) wears pink
5) claims to have known J Dilla and his mom
6) was slapped by a female on camera

There's probably more crazy s**t this guy has done that I can't think of at the moment. And I actually like some of Charles' music, but clearly the guy is a lunatic and nobody should take this guy seriously.
as usual....
 7 years ago '06        #109
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Mathematic said:
as usual....
And as usual you provided nothing in your post. You said you don't have time to argue about what Charles Hamilton said in his blog, but you got time to respond to me right after I just posted?
 7 years ago '08        #110
space
space
 Gadd said:
And as usual you provided nothing in your post. You said you don't have time to argue about what Charles Hamilton said in his blog, but you got time to respond to me right after I just posted?
when did i say that? quote me! i said i dont have the energy nor patience to go back and forth with you.......maybe its a waste of time to try to make you muthaf**kas see some s**t you dont want to see...i never said anything about time...so get your s**t str8...your feelings towards CH has nothing to do with me....im not the one to teach you or explain s**t to you...i cant hold your hand through this s**t...

[pic - click to view]

you're lookin for an argument because you dont understand what that n*gga is talkin about..and i get you but dont get mad at me playboy...i can give a f**k about your life or feelings...

Last edited by supervillain; 10-08-2010 at 01:30 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #111
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Mathematic said:
when did i say that? quote me! i said i dont have the energy nor patience....i never said anything about time...so get your s**t str8...maybe its a waste of time to try to make you see some s**t you dont want to see...but that has nothing to do with me....i cant hold your hand through this s**t...

[pic - click to view]

you're lookin for an argument because you dont understand what that n*gga is talkin about..and i get you but dont get mad at me playboy...
You said this
i dont have the energy nor patience to go and back and forth with some of these dudes on here to try to make them read into something they dont see
Ok so I had forgotten exactly what you said, but I was close enough

Whatever though, if you're not gonna explain what CH is saying it's pointless arguing with you. Me personally, if I knew what CH was talking about and didn't feel like explaining it, I wouldn't come in the thread to say that.

Last edited by Gadd; 10-08-2010 at 01:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 1066 1066
 7 years ago '10        #113
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
aint that tight..didn't this foos career die when he tried puttin' dilla as a executive prod. for his album..

7 years ago '06        #114
chrisf249 
space
space
$1,059 | Props total: 363 363
dang it makes sense, have ya heard sega music (crazy beat)? after readin this i believe that he really believes in what he is saying lol
 7 years ago '05        #115
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,525 | Props total: 1701 1701
wow sometimes i think Charles Hamilton makes Yung Berg look like Jay Z

n if that one's too overshot for ya -

this dude is so f**ked up he makes nas look like a winner
 7 years ago '05        #116
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
crazy....but so crazy i might just believe it...
 7 years ago '05        #117
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
Howcome when anything involving the illuminati and something difficult to decipher comes into play like this, those illuminati expert n*ggas are no where to be found.. Usually they will type 5 page essays on s**t, but "oh I'm not explaining this, I'll let yall n*ggas be blind"..

Simply put this s**t is confusing all over the place too you, just like it is too us..

f**k outta here, so Em,Kanye and Jay-Z where all in the same room while Jay was digging Charles Hammiltons a.ss hole out? Sounds like some s**t straight out of pulp fiction, I guess Wayne played the role of the gimp..
 10-08-2010, 04:40 PM         #118
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hamilton had a lot of ill songs, too bad he fxckin lost his mind
 10-08-2010, 04:51 PM         #119
TechN9ne21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
 7 years ago '07        #120
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16241 16241
 Hold That said:
Howcome when anything involving the illuminati and something difficult to decipher comes into play like this, those illuminati expert n*ggas are no where to be found.. Usually they will type 5 page essays on s**t, but "oh I'm not explaining this, I'll let yall n*ggas be blind"..

Simply put this s**t is confusing all over the place too you, just like it is too us..

f**k outta here, so Em,Kanye and Jay-Z where all in the same room while Jay was digging Charles Hammiltons a.ss hole out? Sounds like some s**t straight out of pulp fiction, I guess Wayne played the role of the gimp..
Im an expert on Illuminati..but my position on it vs others differs. And isht like what this dude is sayin is bein put out to add strength to the label of nut job theorists. This isht he spillin is bogus to me. I study both sides of every story Im more of a skeptic of secrecy in gov..than I am of theorie from people. Theory is one thing.. But conspiract is secrecy so whether one idea or the other is true it exists..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy