Charles hamilton talks about being raped by the illuminati,talks about em and says kat stacks is God

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
16710 pageviews
152 comments

Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,222 | Props total: 4508 4508
Charles hamilton talks about being r*ped by the illuminati,talks about em and says kat stacks is God

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

.......so many thoughts in my mind when seeing her. Main question.

Venetian?

Aight... let's go there, here.

Is Jay-Z Venetian? See, being a Freemason is an Earthly allegiance. I am... circumstantially a Freemason, with Charles "Sr." being a 3rd degree and his "brothers" being either lower on the totem pole or ...on my d1ck.

Yeah. Pop Obama is a 3rd Degree, and lost his positioning in his ranks because of who he (a) slept with and (b) stole from. He's no longer a part of the Bar, making him eligible to enter politics, but he can't practice law.

United States liasons since 2008 (election season) has been 100% illegal, and "No man should enter the ranks of Freemasonry in hope or expectation that he will derive any financial benefit from it." (
[pic - click to view]

Joining Freemasonry)

So, a Venetian man (which is an enigma in itself) enters the ranks of hip-hop as a Freemason, confusing ALL. All his "Satanic" reference are to wet the v*gina of your mind (you think I'm lying, "Venus vs. Mars", BP3). Such is a very dangerous game, but secret a.ssociations have nothing to do with lyricism and talent.

Moving forward, if a Venetian is a man, he is not gay. In fact, human evolution has shown 98% of all males everywhere will evolve into women, based on Venus' placement near Earth.

Venus, beat Mars.

Funny, because Mars is all men. Wouldn't men be beating women?

Hence Jay's fury towards Chris and sympathy towards Rihanna.

Is Rihanna a Martian?

No, she's a Marshall. My Marshall.

"But didn't you say Briana was Rihanna?"

(sigh)

In this business, supernatural things occur. Yes, people can transform. I referred to such in "Loser", when I said "And the more things around me change, you-know-who's gonna stay the same..."

I do not transform. I may out-of-body astroproject and be (whoever, though inside, I am Trey Songz), but I do not change my physical form.

Mad n1ggas been waiting on this entry, by the way.

Yes, something very tragic, on multi-surfaces, occured in 2008. Eminem and Kanye West (unlike 99% of ALL) came to help. My lyrics on being r*ped by celebrities are not "dope punchlines", and if in your subconscious you saw a violent occurence, IT REALLY HAPPENED.

Since this event in early '08, I have teetered on my trust for Eminem. Him not speaking up, but always able to talk about this pop star or this athelete led me to believe my balls are bigger than his "The Real Slim Shady" video superhero buttcheek thing. I still love him and his music, but nah... or yeah. We mighta been turned against each other.

Kanye has been... well, everyone asks me is Kanye gay... aight well, my a.ssumption is "no", but because of the event (which wasn't an event, tragedy is the proper word), it's possible he picked up certain attributes.

Jay and I fell out, while falling together ("I'm fresher than you all, so I don't have to pause..."). The things he doesn't understand about me, I don't understand about him, at the same time, in front of everyone. Because of certain codes, I as Charles Hamilton can't even be mentioned by y'all, because of .......my ranking.

This isn't a "I am one of them" blog entry. I grew up in and around the "game" as we know it, and was forced into understanding people who do not deserve my understanding.

^
^
^
I take a deep breath, and dream about the wettest poompoom I can be in right now, because the specifics are so gross and homo, I'm embarrassed to say I can shake hands with some of these people.

Recorded a freestyle to "Power". OD.

"I grow up the same day y'all grew up..."

Kat Stacks is God.Right Zeke?Stop talkin about my girl.Kat Stacks is God.Kat, I love you, but Zeke almost made me laugh... almost.I love Kat more than Zeke, anytime...

SOURCE:
[pic - click to view]

Outsider's Lounge (Charles Hamilton)cosmathens.blogspot.com

Kat and charles are dating and charles talks about being r*ped on his latest album " The blue lava lamp" also on unreleased tracks from the "Allison Foster LP"

152 comments for "Charles hamilton talks about being raped by the illuminati,talks about em and says kat stacks is God"

10-07-2010, 04:06 PM         #2
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... what the f**k did i just read
 7 years ago '09        #3
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19375 19375
this dude more confused than young buck
 7 years ago '07        #4
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
What the f**k... I cannot explain this in words.
so.. I'll just some it up like this...

7 years ago '06        #5
Affectz 131 heat pts131 OP
space
space
First rapper finally coming forward with the truth about the evilness
 7 years ago '06        #6
space
space
 Deckster said:
pause..n*gga admitted to being r*ped?
Yeah and hes not the only one," Woke up with stiches,How do I explain this to the b**ches?"-"allison foster"
 7 years ago '08        #7
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #8
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Affectz said:
you have to be the only charles hamilton that exist...i mean how can you still be a fan of dude he is garbage now he should just freestyle his songs now cause his freestyles k!ll his writtens
 7 years ago '06        #9
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
you have to be the only charles hamilton that exist...i mean how can you still be a fan of dude he is garbage now he should just freestyle his songs now cause his freestyles k!ll his writtens
joe budden is a fan of charles showing love on twitter,defending him,are u in that mood yet?:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #10
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Affectz said:
so what is he saying, what I took from it is .

he got caught in the secret society circle and was forced to have s3x with a few male celebrity rappers so he could join but s**t didn't work out........

so is he saying he was forced to have s3x with the for mentioned rappers? he wasn't very direct............

n*gga is crazy
 7 years ago '07        #11
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
hes done 4 dude just went overboard he had a chance with interscope tho kinda sad
 7 years ago '09        #12
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 7 years ago '04        #13
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
i bet hes a scorpio
 7 years ago '09        #14
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Affectz said:
joe budden is a fan of charles showing love on twitter,defending him,are u in that mood yet?:dancingcool:
sooo? wtf budden got to do with me charles wack idc if jesus came from the heavens and said he likes charles hamilton i woulda looked at jesus and gave him the wtf look.
 10-07-2010, 04:25 PM         #15
Yellob0y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
sooo? wtf budden got to do with me charles wack idc if jesus came from the heavens and said he likes charles hamilton i woulda looked at jesus and gave him the wtf look.
Charles got some dope tracks,u just dont take the chance to listen

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

10-07-2010, 04:29 PM         #17
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kat Stacks is god

More proof this n*gga is a captain save-a-hoe. First he was throwing his cape on Rihanna after CB smacked her, now her??

and I still don't see the hype in this guy, musically.
 7 years ago '08        #18
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
what the f**k is the world comin to?
 7 years ago '09        #19
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Affectz said:
Charles got some dope tracks,u just dont take the chance to listen

n*gga the tracks you postin i already heard before he fell off ever since he got punched by the girl and loss his deal n*gga been trash ever since has had maybe two or three good songs outta like 50 since being dropped...charles hamilton has two many weak tracks n*gga is wack nearly all his mixtape has a good amount fillers on it except pink lavalamp.
 7 years ago '06        #20
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
n*gga the tracks you postin i already heard before he fell off ever since he got punched by the girl and loss his deal n*gga been trash ever since has had maybe two or three good songs outta like 50 since being dropped...charles hamilton has two many weak tracks n*gga is wack nearly all his mixtape has a good amount fillers on it except pink lavalamp.
its alright man charles is gonna prevail and I dont know why people wouldnt wanna believe this s**t he saying,I think he loves kat for exposing the illuminati fools she f**ked,charles got his s**t planned out,he gave u haters ammunition with that girl hit s**t,keep it goin. Eminem did 2 tracks with charles and most of charles new s**t is freestyled and hes gotten more lyrical,hes on some wall street journal type of wordsmith now,dont let him go over your head.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
35 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy