Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #41
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,472 | Props total: 17917 17917
i hate it cuz my my player mode has a black screen it sucks i cant play
 7 years ago '04        #42
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
You know you can adjust the sliders right?

I wouldn't do it, but I'm saying
 7 years ago '06        #43
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Damn this game must be weak for the PS3 because I see little to no one hating it for the 360.
 7 years ago '07        #44
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4414 4414
I am just terrible at this game on XBL because I can't make layups and I am lucky to put up double digits in a quarter. I was Boston and was us 9 at halftime came out and dropped 9 2nd half points (only 2 in the 3rd quarter). People only pick Miami online, the practice arena doesn't help at all. I am 0-4 on XBL.
 7 years ago '06        #45
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
you have to make smart decisions with the ball... stop forcing s**t...
 7 years ago '06        #46
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
I am just terrible at this game on XBL because I can't make layups and I am lucky to put up double digits in a quarter. I was Boston and was us 9 at halftime came out and dropped 9 2nd half points (only 2 in the 3rd quarter). People only pick Miami online, the practice arena doesn't help at all. I am 0-4 on XBL.

e180th said:
you have to make smart decisions with the ball... stop forcing s**t...
Co-Sign.
When you're getting contact it makes a big difference when your putting up your shots don't force it. And you have to know how to adjust you're shot with the right stick if you do get contact.

Last edited by cboi3523; 11-01-2010 at 12:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
haha r ppl still talking about this...

Controls r a.ss i guess once u can get over that the game is fun, and i like the updates around the real league, im just mad that alot of s**t is not correct, i dont see scores of games and the last time they i watched the update they had the same player on 2 different teams wtf. If they fix that the game would be alot better as a basketball fan. Also when playing season that s**t is not update for s**t i still get advertisement for the halloween games
 7 years ago '06        #48
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:
haha r ppl still talking about this...

Controls r a.ss i guess once u can get over that the game is fun, and i like the updates around the real league, im just mad that alot of s**t is not correct, i dont see scores of games and the last time they i watched the update they had the same player on 2 different teams wtf. If they fix that the game would be alot better as a basketball fan. Also when playing season that s**t is not update for s**t i still get advertisement for the halloween games
Controls are only a.ss for people that don't know how to use the controller. Unless 360 is totally different form PS3 it's pretty simple. Too bad for you that NBA Elite just got DELETED! Maybe you'll be better at 2010 NBA games or further back.
 11-05-2010, 05:27 PM         #49
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you must really suck. I love the game~
 7 years ago '04        #50
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
only thing i hate about this game is your AI is f**king retarded i'm siting there dribbing and trying to fake my way to the whole why the f**k it my big dumbass retard of a center standing on the f**king 3 point line and not in the f**king paint or making his way to the paint just standing there like a f**king retard then you lose points for holding the ball to long and somebody breaks across the center of the court you pass it to them under the f**king hoop and they pass it out or over run the middle and pass the f**king ball back to me f**king idiots man.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
165 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
216 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
84 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
131 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy