Hate NBA 2K11

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 LikeABoss38701 said:
lol... what are you like 13 mann... seriously, you expect to master the game after a couple of days of playing it?...lol... I wouldnt want it if that was the case!!!.. but anyways just go into practice mode... get youself a team & run a practice game... & focus on your passing & not turning the ball over...

I've had 2k11 since it first came out at 12:00am tues.... & i only played that 1 bulls/lakers intro game... the rest of the time.. I've been in practice mode getting good at all of the controls... and learning the playbook of my team... its Hall of Fame over here... Ima start whooping n*ggahs a.ss soon though... till then.. more practice!!! lol

man you're serious. I've been out of the video game scene for a long time but are they getting so hard that people are actually running practices and scrimmages in video games? lol.. the f**k has the world come too..
 10-11-2010, 04:57 AM         #22
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
man you're serious. I've been out of the video game scene for a long time but are they getting so hard that people are actually running practices and scrimmages in video games? lol.. the f**k has the world come too..

LoL don't listen to this n*gga, he running a training camp in his basement getting his mom to bring down mixed Gatorade on a bi-hourly bases for the the last week in his mike bibby hawks swingman. ole a.ss lame

Just run the pick and roll and spot open shooters and don't make turnover's and stupid passes and your kid, ive been murking n*ggas online for a week now
 7 years ago '10        #23
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
i gotta say that 2k11 is prolly the best sports game ever made, anyone who just come up on the board and says its garbage obviously dont know the game...
 7 years ago '05        #24
blazerock 9 heat pts
space
space
$973 | Props total: 91 91
seriously tho.. its definitely tough and DEFINITELY has a hell of a learning curve. Ive never seriously had to run the practice aspects of a game as much as here.

i love it though...its challenging as it should be.
 10-17-2010, 03:54 AM         #25
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this game really as dope as ppl say?...cuz i have hated basketball games since ps3 and 360s came out honestly..there just so damn choppy i cant get past it...but this games for real?..gotta play real basketball not just run in the lane and dunk on ppl?..and hows the online play any glitches that neones noticed?
 7 years ago '08        #26
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 adadfalife607 said:
is this game really as dope as ppl say?...cuz i have hated basketball games since ps3 and 360s came out honestly..there just so damn choppy i cant get past it...but this games for real?..gotta play real basketball not just run in the lane and dunk on ppl?..and hows the online play any glitches that neones noticed?
yea your gonna have to run some plays to keep from getting blown out & make smart b-ball decisions
online, i for 1 havent experienced any glitches but the game runs a lil sluggish
so the timing of your shots will be a bit different than they would be offline
 7 years ago '10        #27
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 gagethedesigner said:
yea your gonna have to run some plays to keep from getting blown out & make smart b-ball decisions
online, i for 1 havent experienced any glitches but the game runs a lil sluggish
so the timing of your shots will be a bit different than they would be offline
how you ain't experienced any glitches when you use the energizer bunny glitch, n*gga people never getting tired and s**t lol
 7 years ago '08        #28
space
space
 duval88 said:
how you ain't experienced any glitches when you use the energizer bunny glitch, n*gga people never getting tired and s**t lol
lol like i said
i just dont take'em, make my own subs
they'll have like 1 bar left by the end of the quarter

Mayo just to good with rudy and Z-bo backing him up
Roy can get poster'd anytime he wants
 7 years ago '10        #29
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 gagethedesigner said:
lol like i said
i just dont take'em, make my own subs
they'll have like 1 bar left by the end of the quarter

Mayo just to good with rudy and Z-bo backing him up
Roy can get poster'd anytime he wants

nah I'm just f**king with you. they might be too athletic for the blazers though. might have to run with my other squad next time, joe johnson and the gang
 7 years ago '05        #30
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
the pass interceptions are a little over the top but this a great improvement.....
 7 years ago '08        #31
space
space
 duval88 said:
nah I'm just f**king with you. they might be too athletic for the blazers though. might have to run with my other squad next time, joe johnson and the gang
i've had problems playing against Josh Smith, dude is a beast
 7 years ago '06        #32
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 StraightUp99 said:
I can't be the only 1 who hates the new 2k11, AI is 2 good. No more fast breaks whats up with that. I had 10 turnovers in the 1st game. AI was getting the craziest steals. I'm going back to 2K10
you have to pass at the right time, but i know what u mean, i usually run with the ball toward the left or right side of the paint, when that defenders attention drifts toward me thats when i pass to my teammate and he gets the easy two.
 7 years ago '04        #33
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
Maybe you should THINK before you throw full court passes...
can't do it in real life, can do it in the game.
 7 years ago '04        #34
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19648 19648
Honestly, you hate it because you want to pick it up and just ball out... Now you got to take your time, Make sure you know who you're passing it to, Set up plays and have good awareness of who's open and who's not..... No more of those ridiculous 150-146 games... oh and no more of Ray Allen making 19 out of 21 3 Pointers....
 7 years ago '10        #35
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
man its plain and simple...u jus suck..stick to madden lol
 7 years ago '04        #36
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
Only thing i hate is when the computer does some s**t i know if i did it would be stolen... can someone tell me what the diff game modes to/how they effect the game... sim, casual, etc..

Last edited by Gmitch528; 10-18-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #37
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I hated 2k10, i like this one better
 7 years ago '05        #38
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
just gotta learn to play smarter, i think i set a new record for myself turning the ball over only 5 times with 7 min quarters. but nah everything in the game u can get used to. once u do and pop 2k10 in (somethin i did the other day), you're gonna realize that 2k10 is hot garbage compared to this.

had to switch to default controls from alternate B though. that was the toughest transition for me.
 7 years ago '08        #39
space
space
 I Am... said:
just gotta learn to play smarter, i think i set a new record for myself turning the ball over only 5 times with 7 min quarters. but nah everything in the game u can get used to. once u do and pop 2k10 in (somethin i did the other day), you're gonna realize that 2k10 is hot garbage compared to this.

had to switch to default controls from alternate B though. that was the toughest transition for me.
yea i rack up about 10 turnovers on hall of fame with 12 min quarters
but i switch up my defenses sets so i end up winning cause of good contested shots and blocks
 10-28-2010, 08:56 PM         #40
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta get better at it and play smart. Can't try and play football tossing it down the court.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
23 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy