The Official Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Red vs Green
Redskins 10 55.56%
Packers 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #401
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
funny you NEVER SHUT THE f**k UP WHEN YOU SHOULD
funny how bears fans find a way to come into every single packers thread to say something
 7 years ago '07        #402
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 finishim said:
funny how bears fans find a way to come into every single packers thread to say something

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #403
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
I never came into the carolina thread although I couldve ... I talk the least amount of s**t of any packer fan on this board, never will you hear me guarantee a win, and if I think it'll be close or that we may lose I always say so before the game, also I always stick up for packers when people talk s**t but I never spew out random opinions, I always state stats some of you guys got serious insecurities
 7 years ago '04        #404
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I've never seen a team with as many injuries as the Packers

god damn

it's like Brett Favre put a hex on them after he left
 7 years ago '07        #405
space
space
 finishim said:
I never came into the carolina thread although I couldve ... I talk the least amount of s**t of any packer fan on this board, never will you hear me guarantee a win, and if I think it'll be close or that we may lose I always say so before the game, also I always stick up for packers when people talk s**t but I never spew out random opinions, I always state stats some of you guys got serious insecurities
you and yo boy banga had a good ol' time in the bears vs giants thread last week...you trying to paint this innocent humble role but you made a spectacle of yourself last week
 7 years ago '04        #406
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you and yo boy banga had a good ol' time in the bears vs giants thread last week...you trying to paint this innocent humble role but you made a spectacle of yourself last week
Yes but did i lie about anything i said? U may have been disrespected by it, but I don't fish for the littlest things that ur team does to talk s**t
 7 years ago '07        #407
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 finishim said:
Im always gonna come in packer threads. i dont come in and hate but i will always check it out just cuz i have a vested interest.
 7 years ago '04        #408
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
I don't mind some good old s**t talkin, but atleast be valid about it, don't watch highlights and box score and voice an opinion
 7 years ago '07        #409
space
space
 finishim said:
Yes but did i lie about anything i said? U may have been disrespected by it, but I don't fish for the littlest things that ur team does to talk s**t
i don't know if it was truth or not but it was 100% s**t talk that you claim you don't do...i say that thread last week alone put you in the top 3 of packer fans that talk s**t on here
 7 years ago '04        #410
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i don't know if it was truth or not but it was 100% s**t talk that you claim you don't do...i say that thread last week alone put you in the top 3 of packer fans that talk s**t on here
alright I'm outta here
 7 years ago '07        #411
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
GTFOH you punk a.ss bears fans. lets keep this thread about the actual f**king game between the redskins and packers. BEARS SUCK and always have. now gtfo. cuz the packers organization s**ts othe bears.

can't believe ya'll have the nerve to talk s**t after that embarrassing and incredibly pathetic giants game.. and after a win over the worst team in the league
 7 years ago '09        #412
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
nas lost

7 years ago '07        #413
space
space
 BrownBag said:
So don't cry and look past our s**t talking. You and M get a pass then. M bwcause she's my baby girl. Yu because you're just to sensitive. To all you other s**t talking f**gots. f**k YOU. And I remember yall talking s**t when we found out cutler was out today
yup..they sure did...the grimey part of me wants to laugh at aaron rodgers...but i don't wish injury on players personally..if they want to show their ignorance that's on them but i wont
 7 years ago '07        #414
space
space
 #21 said:
GTFOH you punk a.ss bears fans. lets keep this thread about the actual f**king game between the redskins and packers. BEARS SUCK and always have. now gtfo. cuz the packers organization s**ts othe bears.

can't believe ya'll have the nerve to talk s**t after that embarrassing and incredibly pathteic giants game.. and after a win over the worst team in the league

[pic - click to view]

get mad
 7 years ago '07        #415
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

get mad
why would i be mad. he is getting what he deserved. 0-4 .and soon to be 0-5. and about to lose his job

Last edited by st21; 10-10-2010 at 05:38 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #416
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Haven't even checked into the Bears thread today. Don't intend to because the only times I care about the Bears are the two times we play each season. Shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '07        #417
space
space
 BrownBag said:
Chill the f**k out 21. Go into bears gameday threads. Its nothing but hating a.ss packers and viking fans. That what we do. No one gives a s**t about ur win and s**tty offense.
no no brown we should focus on this amazing win for the skins...easily the best game played all week
 7 years ago '07        #418
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 BrownBag said:
Chill the f**k out 21. Go into bears gameday threads. Its nothing but hating a.ss packers and viking fans. That what we do. No one gives a s**t about ur win and s**tty offense.
our offense isn't s**tty. We have multiple big plays every game. there's many offenses below the Skins.

its not perfect but its deff not s**tty. last years skins offense with JC at the helm was s**tty. this is almost a 100% improvement lol.
 7 years ago '09        #419
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #420
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
no no brown we should focus on this amazing win for the skins...easily the best game played all week
last i checked this was a packers vs redskins thread.

am i wrong?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy