NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Red vs Green
Redskins 10 55.56%
Packers 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #381
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Tom Pippens just made an excellent point on Fox 6 Blitz... if we're talking about making moves and cutting people, why not cut Ted Thompson? Dude keeps refusing to make a move on free agency. When we have as many injuries as we have, it's time to stop being a cheap b**ch and sign some talent.
 7 years ago '08        #382
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 e G o Maniac said:
Tom Pippens just made an excellent point on Fox 6 Blitz... if we're talking about making moves and cutting people, why not cut Ted Thompson? Dude keeps refusing to make a move on free agency. When we have as many injuries as we have, it's time to stop being a cheap b**ch and sign some talent.
Yeah, Thomspon has made some good calls, but he doesn't do s**t when we need him to
 7 years ago '07        #383
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 M said:
Oh I know, he knows absolutely everything about the Packers and I have 0 knowledge, Jay Cutler is the absolute best QB in the league and the Bears can only be contained by an act of god
i knew you were mad by that comment...i didn't mean it m...i was hyped and my emotions got the best of me...i am sorry
 7 years ago '05        #384
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 e G o Maniac said:

your the f**ken packers. be serious millions of dollars. your a superstar. you really signing to play for the s**ttiest team in the NFL.
 7 years ago '08        #385
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The people in Wisconsin cant be feeling to great right now. Hey boxden Packer fans, what's the reaction like in Wisconsin right now? And what are the television channels and sports radio stations saying? I mean, since all you guys are from Wisconsin right?
 7 years ago '04        #386
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
 carden2 said:
packers probably need the next 11 weeks to be bye weeks to make playoffs.

let me help you packer fans out don't consider it 0-1 like 0% winning percentage think of it as 100% losing percentage.

see what i did there try to make you feel better. eat cheese b**ches.
Even though I go back and forth with guys like Bangemb**ch, Pistol Peter, ChiCity Fingers, and some more I can't think of off hand... at least they're knowledgeable.

but you just talk out of your a.ss. Step your game up.
 7 years ago '05        #387
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Even though I go back and forth with guys like Bangemb**ch, Pistol Peter, ChiCity Fingers, and some more I can't think of off hand... at least they're knowledgeable.

but you just talk out of your a.ss. Step your game up.
it's not bangemb**ch
it's bangab**ch.

get the f**ken names right you a**hole.
 7 years ago '05        #388
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
I'm in laughlin right now trying to enjoy myself but this is bulls**t.
 7 years ago '05        #389
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
shaun "3TDS 0 PICKS AND THE W" hill >>>> aaron "marshmallow noodle arm and THE L" rodgers
 7 years ago '04        #390
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
The interception in overtime shouldn't have counted. According to Greg A Bedard "Rodgers apparently had a concussion. Flynn was warming up near the end." Helmet to helmet hit caused the concussion. Nice to see the NFL enforces that rule--cause the NFL is "all about the players safety". Packers didn't deserve to win that game, but they got f**ked in the end.
 7 years ago '04        #391
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 carden2 said:
shaun "3TDS 0 PICKS AND THE W" hill >>>> aaron "marshmallow noodle arm and THE L" rodgers
Packers: 3-2
Lions: 1-4

Last week, Packers beat the Lions.

Stop typing.
 7 years ago '04        #392
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 M said:
Yeah, Thomspon has made some good calls, but he doesn't do s**t when we need him to
He makes great calls come draft time, but mid-season he just becomes stale. Hell, he'd get McCarthy to pull the hotdog vendor from the stands to back Rodgers up if he could.
 7 years ago '05        #393
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 regularjoe said:
The interception in overtime shouldn't have counted. According to Greg A Bedard "Rodgers apparently had a concussion. Flynn was warming up near the end." Helmet to helmet hit caused the concussion. Nice to see the NFL enforces that rule--cause the NFL is "all about the players safety". Packers didn't deserve to win that game, but they got f**ked in the end.
Same call we didnt get last year in the playoffs
 7 years ago '07        #394
space
space
 regularjoe said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #395
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
damn and rodgers got a concussion, Chicago knows your pain with that lol. but i called them losing to the Skins. The D is banged up and now there QB is too. not lookin good for the pack. but the lions s**t on the rams today lol and my boy who i was facing in fantasy had the rams defense lol ha
 7 years ago '05        #396
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
 7 years ago '04        #397
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
funny we arent contenders anymore but the saints get a pass for playing like crap thus far because they were good last year?
 7 years ago '07        #398
space
space
 finishim said:
funny we arent contenders anymore but the saints get a pass for playing like crap thus far because they were good last year?
funny you NEVER SHUT THE f**k UP WHEN YOU SHOULD
 7 years ago '05        #399
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
 #21 said:
REDSkINS BIATCH

Orakpo and Landry k!lled em!!

thank god matthews got injured or else i think it owuld have been a diff outcome but f**k it we won!
redskins quietly taking out these n*ggas, 1st it was mick with the ribs last week now today
 7 years ago '07        #400
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43615 43615
 stanis3k said:
redskins quietly taking out these n*ggas, 1st it was mick with the ribs last week now today
lol @ mick. you combined his first name with last name? lolz

but yeah we not playing this year. skins took out like 4 packers today including rogers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy