NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Red vs Green
Redskins 10 55.56%
Packers 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #321
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Only thing I got to say about the refs is: I wish they would've call that obvious safety against the Redskins.
 7 years ago '04        #322
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
So us blowing a game that our offense was in control of early and holding a lead til 1 min left in a hostile environment means were all of the sudden not contenders? Take a look at your own team before you criticize ours, and rynell, although Rodgers did throw a pick, our kicker missed a game winner only to lose later, so idk where ur nuts came from
 7 years ago '05        #323
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 e G o Maniac said:
You're still as stupid as you've always been. Firstly, we were never in 1st. We've been second since the tie was broken. Secondly, you lost to us. Your team has no wins. How did you gain a game over us? You blew out the f**king St. Louis Rams and are now 1-4. Still dead last. You're an idiot. Your team is stupid. You guys use flash cards to help your dumb a.ss defense get on and off the field. Shut the f**k up.
rams beat the redskins though. and you couldn't handle the skins. and we blew the f**ken rams up.
 7 years ago '04        #324
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 Lowkey18 said:
i swear you are reaching hard with them calls.
Right.... You make it seem like I'm saying the Packers are the only ones who got screwed on calls. Orakpo was being held quite often, and it wasn't called.

But to say the first PI call in OT was legit is bulls**t. Don't give me that "he grabbed him s**t", that was going on both sides, ALL game. The PI on Woodson... fine, no argument.

There was a non PI call in the first half, where the Redskins player didn't even turn around to face the ball, which led to a FG, instead of having the ball, 1st down, on the 1.

On the interception in OT... Rodgers was contacted helmet to helmet. Should have negated the INT.

But obviously most Redskin fans aren't going to agree, and most Packer fans are going to. There aren't many NFL fans on here without some kind of an agenda. So it is what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #325
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,306 | Props total: 12982 12982
 carden2 said:
rams beat the redskins though. and you couldn't handle the skins. and we blew the f**ken rams up.
Shut up, the transitive property doesn't carry over in football. Don't be stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #326
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 regularjoe said:
Shut up, the transitive property doesn't carry over in football. Don't be stupid.
packer fans seem a bit pissed off.

solution: root for a better team.
 7 years ago '04        #327
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 finishim said:
So us blowing a game that our offense was in control of early and holding a lead til 1 min left in a hostile environment means were all of the sudden not contenders? Take a look at your own team before you criticize ours, and rynell, although Rodgers did throw a pick, our kicker missed a game winner only to lose later, so idk where ur nuts came from
It's Boxden man. These dudes wouldn't approach football with sense if their lives depended on it. People that don't understand it's a week to week league and playoff hopes aren't dead until the last few games (pending post-Week 8 standings) need to just stop watching football. Go watch Nascar or something.
 7 years ago '07        #328
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 e G o Maniac said:
I don't know if he's reaching or not, but bad playcalling and bad execution is accurate criticism against our team. Essentially, he's saying we sucked. And we did. But it wasn't just suckage that cost us the game. It was a combination of the first two items and the last few items because Washington sucked too. They just sucked a tiny bit less than we did.
lol what's good with the jay cutler avy still ego...
 10-10-2010, 03:57 PM         #329
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just came in here to see how many excuses the chesseheads would make....

Packers fans are the biggest sore losers in the NFL...
 10-10-2010, 03:57 PM         #330
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Right.... You make it seem like I'm saying the Packers are the only ones who got screwed on calls. Orakpo was being held quite often, and it wasn't called.

But to say the first PI call in OT was legit is bulls**t. Don't give me that "he grabbed him s**t", that was going on both sides, ALL game. The PI on Woodson... fine, no argument. FIRST of all the call was Defensive HOLDING which he did do

There was a non PI call in the first half, where the Redskins player didn't even turn around to face the ball, which led to a FG, instead of having the ball, 1st down, on the 1. he actually didnt touch the WR nor did the WR throw his body into the DB like they are told to to get the automatic PI

On the interception in OT... Rodgers was contacted helmet to helmet. Should have negated the INT. this is complete bulls**t he went in with his arms up and tryed to avoid making the contact if this was to happen in another game ur in here calling bs

But obviously most Redskin fans aren't going to agree, and most Packer fans are going to. There aren't many NFL fans on here without some kind of an agenda. So it is what it is.
ssssssssssssssss
 7 years ago '06        #331
SM 38155 heat pts38155
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 66958 66958
 7 years ago '04        #332
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
lol what's good with the jay cutler avy still ego...
I knew one of you Carebears would say something before too long. I've been in San Francisco for the past week, haven't had a chance to get to a PC and change it. I'm at a PC now, but don't know wtf to change it to because I didn't save my old avy. And I kinda don't care because it's just a picture.
 7 years ago '07        #333
space
space
 MY_name said:
I just came in here to see how many excuses the chesseheads would make....

Packers fans are the biggest sore losers in the NFL...
it's not the packers fault at all..those damn refs kept on calling pass interference and holding...they really won this game..the skins didn't deserve the win because the packers offense was in total control until the last minute of the game
 7 years ago '04        #334
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
I'll take this loss, no whining, but I am not trying to hear s**t from Carden or any other dumbass Lions fans who think they are about to go all the way after beating St. Louis. Every other team in the league has permission to take as many shots as they want.
 7 years ago '10        #335
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
The Skins have minimal talent and injuries of their own so there's really no excuse. Plus McNabb's played with an injured leg the whole game...he had plenty of opportunities to run

Skins made just as many mistakes as the Packers. The Skins just made plays when it counted....they will give any team trouble. And seeing how poor Peyton Manning played today they have a shot next game too
 10-10-2010, 04:01 PM         #336
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
it's not the packers fault at all..those damn refs kept on calling pass interference and holding...they really won this game..the skins didn't deserve the win because the packers offense was in total control until the last minute of the game
lol god i hope this is sarcasm..
 7 years ago '07        #337
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I knew one of you Carebears would say something before too long. I've been in San Francisco for the past week, haven't had a chance to get to a PC and change it. I'm at a PC now, but don't know wtf to change it to because I didn't save my old avy. And I kinda don't care because it's just a picture.
i'm not a care bear you f**k face...i'm a gummy bear
 7 years ago '07        #338
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Pistol Peter said:

What does this sentence even mean?
 7 years ago '07        #339
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:
Now the new thing is to not freeze the kicker...psyche them out expecting to be frozen

anyway, Trent Williams looks like he's gone for the year

that n*gga has been a bust

if you can't stay healthy, something's wrong with you therefore you're a bust
Hatin on our squad more than our own rivals do, Trent's already our best linemen

Good win today, Im happy to see we came out strong the 2nd half. Running game was awful, but it looks like we're gonna have to deal with it for the remainder of the season.

And I had to mention Landry. Dude was having a beast day, hes def. playing at a all-pro level and finally fulfilling that potential
 7 years ago '10        #340
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Pistol Peter said:
You're right. But the Packers offense didn't get it done in the 2nd half. Eventually they took back control of the game and tied it. The Skins made some good plays when it counted...give them some credit. The Skins should have won that Texans game too but no one says that...they just say Skins suck

At some point....you have to give the Skins credit for pulling out wins and not giving up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago