Oct 6 - UFO sighting in China - Airport shuts down

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8909 8909

[pic - click to view]

:hitit:
 10-07-2010, 10:11 PM         #142
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peterpiper78 said:
You mother f**kers believe anything. Trust me, if there was a real UFO flying around, EVERY SINGLE TV CHANNEL would be reporting that s**t.
a real UFO? compared to what, a fake one? do you know what that was in the video? no? oh so you mean it was an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT?

f**king idiots I swear
 7 years ago '04        #143
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,634 | Props total: 1134 1134
if the aliens come and enslave us all, i think it will suck the most for lebron james. dude took so much s**t just to play with his boys and now he won't even be able to. sucks for him.
 7 years ago '06        #144
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Prince Ace said:

[pic - click to view]

:hitit:
word, put me in those f*cking pods. i'd smash her in the glowing forest.
 7 years ago '04        #145
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
s**t yo i believe its gon b some district 9 s**t. they gon come down here and we gonna b like these aliens aint doing s**t. and going to capture them. you can never forget they would have evolved to live on their planet not ours. so they wouldnt just come down and go to work. they'd come down tap into our signals and study the earth before walking out.

And aliens arent europeans they probably wouldnt have the mindset to take over probably just gain knowledge. It takes a good working strong binded civilization to excel to the speed of light travel. so i believe they would be kind. but our military would cause them to riot. Humans will introduce them to evil intentions of money hatred and greed.
 7 years ago '05        #146
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Sniggit said:
yall do realise just about how impossible it is to create a world government,
yea true.... probably about as impossible as it is to get the leaders of nations to meet in new york in one building and discuss world government issues......wait.......OH s**t
 10-08-2010, 11:12 AM         #147
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
yea true.... probably about as impossible as it is to get the leaders of nations to meet in new york in one building and discuss world government issues......wait.......OH s**t
talking and doing s**t are 2 completely different things

yall should know this
 10-08-2010, 11:56 AM         #148
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kurtd225 said:
wounder what they weed and drank is like lol
Might have good pus*y to
Aww dam, if they bring me some of that Klebórp Kush, I'm on their team. f**ka earth
 7 years ago '06        #149
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 219 219
i'd bone that asian newscaster
 7 years ago '04        #150
DeeJay 1 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 50 50
lol funny how government would experiment around a f**kin airport putting other planes and people in harm. f**k that. s**t was a alien or something.
but whatever im not into conspiracies i just believe what i see
 7 years ago '05        #151
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
whatever cool pic, means nothing to me..

it actually is kinda funny how weak minded some of you really are. do any of you actually have any sort of education or just watch youtube videos on conspiracy theories all day and then have the nerve to call people who don't believe in your bulls**t "sheep". n*gga YOU guys are the sheep, you FOLLOW what people tell you. grow the f**k up, get a backbone and live your lives. embarrassing

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 10-08-2010 at 02:00 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #152
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
looks sick
 7 years ago '07        #153
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Reppindaburghh said:
Or maybe they would be nice and we would be able to launch our technological progress ahead 5 thousand f**king years.

IMO its worth the risk.

Bring on the aliens.
thats what I'm saying. Everyone a.ssumes they're evil and will enslave us...what if they're mad cool and want to meet us like we want to meet them. what makes you think they're evil? No proof that they would be evil
 7 years ago '10        #154
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
 drama_kiNg said:

it actually is kinda funny how weak minded some of you really are. do any of you actually have any sort of education or just watch youtube videos on conspiracy theories all day and then have the nerve to call people who don't believe in your bulls**t "sheep". n*gga YOU guys are the sheep, you FOLLOW what people tell you. grow the f**k up, get a backbone and live your lives. embarrassing
i think when they call ppl sheep its a metaphor for being asleep because ppl are oblivious to whats really going on out there
 7 years ago '06        #155
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
no such things as aliens
 10-08-2010, 08:49 PM         #156
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:

It's actually kinda funny how stupid f**kin idiots like you come into topics, don't watch/read it, then try and sound superior.

Exactly what conspiracy was shown in the video? The video said there was a UFO. It clearly showed a UFO. Video over. It's not debatable. Word that's some epic 911 s**t right there. Let me guess you're another tool that doesn't know what a UFO is right

How exactly is that being a sheep dumbf**k when keeping it real goes so f**king wrong sit your slow a.ss down charlie
 10-08-2010, 09:35 PM         #157
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch "The 4th Kind". Wake up and see scary a.ss aliens probing your a**hole talkin bout, "No need pray".....

Until they find little girl in Alaska im scared...........
 10-09-2010, 04:52 AM         #158
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
thats what I'm saying. Everyone a.ssumes they're evil and will enslave us...what if they're mad cool and want to meet us like we want to meet them. what makes you think they're evil? No proof that they would be evil
the public would want to meet em

religous people and the government on the other hand... id think they would prefer isolation and experimentation.

so i wouldnt count on a good greeting no matter when we meet aliens for the first time, unless we have advanced weapons capable of taking them down, or the abilitie to use recourses from other planets in our solar system

until then were f**ked
 10-09-2010, 07:10 AM         #159
adam_balbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's new Chinese military equipment, their just waiting for their time to attack
 10-09-2010, 07:12 AM         #160
adam_balbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
Watch "The 4th Kind". Wake up and see scary a.ss aliens probing your a**hole talkin bout, "No need pray".....

Until they find little girl in Alaska im scared...........
Hahahaha that movie as fake bro, they made up those stories on a fake website to make it seem legit, the only reason Alaska has a high disappearance rate is becuase people get wasted and wonder out n freeze to death, their bodies are found eventually
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy