Oct 6 - UFO sighting in China - Airport shuts down

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
lmao @ "there are soooooooo many alien species"
 7 years ago '07        #122
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Ghost Writer said:
You f**king loser....I hope you're being sarcastic..."There are soooooooooo many alien species". You sound like a 12 year old spoiled little girl who was trapped in a room and forced to watch horribly produced conspiracy videos.

Like OMG! There are sooooooo many alien species. You have like no idea. I heard the DSGJKDSBKj are pretty chill though.
 7 years ago '07        #123
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Hitzz said:
Man they need to stop teasing and come to Earth all-f**king-ready, I wanna see some s**t go DOWN.
U wanna see what go down??? Stupid muhfukka this aint HALO this is your life!!

Dumbass acting like he waiting on a sequel....b**ch this aint no movie!!
 7 years ago '09        #124
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 sideshow20 said:
that s**t looks like micheal jackson moon walker car lol
 7 years ago '05        #125
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Lex Lossis said:
The only "peaceful" aliens are the Nordic. There are others most likely, but I can only think of the Nordic right now.

Reptilians/Draconians are very much evil. Greys have not abducted or contacted humans since 2003, but I could be incorrect.

Anyone from that day forward who claims the Greys abducted them are either lying or Reptilians have disguised themselves.

There are soooooooooo many alien species... the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
:d ead:
 7 years ago '05        #126
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
As soon as someone mentions David Icke they should no longer be taken seriously. Sorry, but THAT is the truth.
 10-07-2010, 02:39 PM         #127
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:

EXACTLY what i was thinking. for all these people that want to meet the "Aliens" are uneducated or just sleeping. not all aliens are benevolent . sure it might seem fun after watching all those sci-fi movies all these years but, what if the alien did touchdown and they were 10 to 20 foot tall reptilians that want to do nothing but to k!ll you? sure some of these "ALIENS" might not mean harm but, i have a weird feeling that if they come soon, and let themselfs be KNOWN "THEY" wont be so nice.
 7 years ago '05        #128
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 datkilla said:
EXACTLY what i was thinking. for all these people that want to meet the "Aliens" are uneducated or just sleeping. not all aliens are benevolent . sure it might seem fun after watching all those sci-fi movies all these years but, what if the alien did touchdown and they were 10 to 20 foot tall reptilians that want to do nothing but to k!ll you what who sure some of these "ALIENS" might not mean harm but, i have a weird feeling that if they come soon, and let themselfs be KNOWN they wont be so nice.
Or maybe they would be nice and we would be able to launch our technological progress ahead 5 thousand f**king years.

IMO its worth the risk.

Bring on the aliens.
 10-07-2010, 02:57 PM         #129
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:

Brah, I just wanna see some aliens. Don't yell at me.
 7 years ago '08        #130
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
Did ya'll know the UN appointed an alien ambassador? She is a Malaysian astrophysicist named Mazlan Othman look it up if you didn't know, but what's the point of that? If these aliens come through I most definitely don't want this chick speaking for me.
 10-07-2010, 02:58 PM         #131
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aliens f**k b**ches too. Maybe they'll introduce to new things
 10-07-2010, 03:31 PM         #132
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Archie Bunker said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Enough of that stuff you can talk to Moses himself and swear you got pictures when you and Mary Madeline where in the photobooth at the mall...
duuude
 7 years ago '07        #133
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Let's just hope there are some hippie aliens out there that will protest and take up the good f!ght against any nomadic alien species looking to colonize and destroy. We need the Autobots now more than ever.

We can pepper this s**t with jokes and non-belief all day. We can also fear monger. I just know that I'm going to live my life the way I have been. Because for as smart as I am, I don't have the necessary security clearance to be safe from terrorists, aliens, or the drug addicts roaming the subway.
 10-07-2010, 04:08 PM         #134
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Or maybe they would be nice and we would be able to launch our technological progress ahead 5 thousand f**king years.

IMO its worth the risk.

Bring on the aliens.
maybe, but then again they got here from another galaxy what the f**k would they want from us although maybe they'd be like "damn look at these poor homeless n*ggas can't even afford a decent meal have some technology"
 7 years ago '07        #135
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Lex Lossis said:
The only "peaceful" aliens are the Nordic. There are others most likely, but I can only think of the Nordic right now.

Reptilians/Draconians are very much evil. Greys have not abducted or contacted humans since 2003, but I could be incorrect.

Anyone from that day forward who claims the Greys abducted them are either lying or Reptilians have disguised themselves.

There are soooooooooo many alien species... the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
n*gga how do YOU know
 10-07-2010, 05:30 PM         #136
peterpiper78 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You mother f**kers believe anything. Trust me, if there was a real UFO flying around, EVERY SINGLE TV CHANNEL would be reporting that s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #137
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Ole-G said:

[pic - click to view]

im done
 7 years ago '04        #138
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 peterpiper78 said:
You mother f**kers believe anything. Trust me, if there was a real UFO flying around, EVERY SINGLE TV CHANNEL would be reporting that s**t.
It's already on every other news website.
 10-07-2010, 08:11 PM         #139
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
@ first minute of that video being the plot of Watchmen. but @ this fear mongering a.ss video. i cut it off soon as the dumbass EPIC music came into play after the Outer Limits clip.

all those kinds of fear mongering videos that are structured the same are all really hypocritical to me. i appreciate the message and information being brought to me, but the means don't really justify the ends since they never truly come to any sort of "end" really.

they just instill a sense of hopelessness to the common viewer with all this overwhelming info, but throw in little quips to try to subside the fear they've already pressed so hard in the video. and there's even another layer of hypocrisy beyond that with these vids, but f*ck it.
I agree all these videos insert brainwashing fear music which ruins it.
 10-07-2010, 08:12 PM         #140
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

I'm good Nordic let me in their pack. :mj2:
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy