Oct 6 - UFO sighting in China - Airport shuts down

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 2411 2411
 Archie Bunker said:
Yall really f**king stupid....

Hollywood has made its way to govt and the media is doing the marketing....

Salt= The Spy movie with Angelina Jolie(BIG LEFTIST) bout Russians........

RESULT= We get a case of a hot KGB b**ch running round NY sucking d!cks and k!llin pricks, stealing secrets, kissing they partner with semen on faces 2 WEEKS BEFORE SALT COMES OUT.......

The Event/ SKYLINE= Like buddy said a show bout govt covering up Aliens invading W/E/ People getting snatched by Aliens

RESULT= Flash of UFO news...........

COINCIDENCE?????
i have always felt that we are being conditioned by the examples mentioned above for when it does happen it will not be such a shocker..
 10-07-2010, 11:47 AM         #102
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man they need to stop teasing and come to Earth all-f**king-ready, I wanna see some s**t go DOWN.
 7 years ago '04        #103
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
Funny how the people who spend the most time on the Internet and Boxden are the ones with all the insider information.

Thanks for the heads up ya f**kin losers.
 10-07-2010, 12:04 PM         #104
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TBX said:
Funny how the people who spend the most time on the Internet and Boxden are the ones with all the insider information.

Thanks for the heads up ya f**kin losers.
lolwut
 7 years ago '05        #105
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 Lex Lossis said:
October 13th-14th is a possible date for a "terrorist" attack or something else dats major. This is needed for a bigger recession to bring in global currency.

We'll see.

Bl*w me.
 10-07-2010, 12:11 PM         #106
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Archie Bunker said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THE Aurora....

MADE PROUDLY IN THE USA!!!!!!

And you stupid foreigners getting a boner cause Iran got some canoes strapped to a Toyota engine with wings........I hope that s**t got brakes n*gga......

7 years ago '04        #107
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
wow just like in the movies these cheap a.ss countries always have some phony a.ss experience goin on
 7 years ago '06        #108
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Ya'll think its a coincidence that " SKYLINE " the first big budget Hollywood Alien movie in the last half of a decade is coming out next month....
what about Predators? Those aint humans....or District 9.....that was good too. I can't wait for some aliens to land. That would be the s**t, even if they did enslave half of us. Gotta break a few eggs if you want to make an omelette LOL.
 7 years ago '04        #109
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
the 1980's are over i can understand havin s**tty picture quality on them old unsolved mysteries tapes but come on look at that s**t - it's horrible, whats this bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #110
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
What interests me is that all these UFO's have a similar like shape. It's very coincidental. So if the US, China, Russian, etc. governments are doing "experimenting" we all harness the same technology, but no one admits to it? It doesn't make sense and this has obviously been going on for years. I'd be more inclined to think these were from another planet, although that sounds wack.
 7 years ago '04        #111
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[video - click to view]

10-07-2010, 12:31 PM         #112
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Archie Bunker said:
I swear dawg, i saw one of those I-RANian floating planes on those Red Bull flugtags.....
duude
 7 years ago '08        #113
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,340 | Props total: 4033 4033
check this out see this

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #114
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 MegaTON said:
wow just like in the movies these cheap a.ss countries always have some phony a.ss experience goin on

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #115
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Archie Bunker said:
Yall really f**king stupid....

Hollywood has made its way to govt and the media is doing the marketing....

Salt= The Spy movie with Angelina Jolie(BIG LEFTIST) bout Russians........

RESULT= We get a case of a hot KGB b**ch running round NY sucking d!cks and k!llin pricks, stealing secrets, kissing they partner with semen on faces 2 WEEKS BEFORE SALT COMES OUT.......

The Event/ SKYLINE= Like buddy said a show bout govt covering up Aliens invading W/E/ People getting snatched by Aliens

RESULT= Flash of UFO news...........

COINCIDENCE?????
i didn't see Salt nor do i watch The Event so
 7 years ago '06        #116
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
cheap a.ss country?

you know they have the second strongest economy in the world right?
word i was like " did this guy call China a cheap a.ss country?"
 7 years ago '06        #117
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 jessie17 said:
check this out see this

@ first minute of that video being the plot of Watchmen. but @ this fear mongering a.ss video. i cut it off soon as the dumbass EPIC music came into play after the Outer Limits clip.

all those kinds of fear mongering videos that are structured the same are all really hypocritical to me. i appreciate the message and information being brought to me, but the means don't really justify the ends since they never truly come to any sort of "end" really.

they just instill a sense of hopelessness to the common viewer with all this overwhelming info, but throw in little quips to try to subside the fear they've already pressed so hard in the video. and there's even another layer of hypocrisy beyond that with these vids, but f*ck it.
 10-07-2010, 01:01 PM         #118
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only "peaceful" aliens are the Nordic. There are others most likely, but I can only think of the Nordic right now.

Reptilians/Draconians are very much evil. Greys have not abducted or contacted humans since 2003, but I could be incorrect.

Anyone from that day forward who claims the Greys abducted them are either lying or Reptilians have disguised themselves.

There are soooooooooo many alien species... the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
 7 years ago '04        #119
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
that s**t looks like micheal jackson moon walker car lol
 10-07-2010, 01:14 PM         #120
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
The only "peaceful" aliens are the Nordic. There are others most likely, but I can only think of the Nordic right now.

Reptilians/Draconians are very much evil. Greys have not abducted or contacted humans since 2003, but I could be incorrect.

Anyone from that day forward who claims the Greys abducted them are either lying or Reptilians have disguised themselves.

There are soooooooooo many alien species... the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
there is no smiley for my emotions towards your post

oh wait

Home         

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy