Oct 6 - UFO sighting in China - Airport shuts down

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2010, 06:44 AM         #61
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

What ever happened to the chupacabra?

s**t was sucking our goats and cows to death. Not cool.
 7 years ago '10        #62
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,489 | Props total: 1532 1532
I wonder what alien b**ches are like? :hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #63
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
word.that s**t look like its equipped wit tha deathray 6000
 7 years ago '05        #64
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 209 209
isnt Obama sopossed to introduce Aliens later on this month??? and debreif the alien talk once and for all?
 7 years ago '05        #65
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Ole-G said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:

thats mad creepy yoo
 7 years ago '05        #66
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
There are multiple alien species and not all are friendly.
Mass Effect series is a documentary,
 7 years ago '05        #67
Tounw 23 heat pts23
space
space
 dragswizz said:
:agreement6:

you did.... but this news is from July... Like we said in the other thread... This is just MSM pushing the " UFO " talk b/c its whats popular these days..

Fear Via Terrorism----- Failed

Fear Via Nature (Katrina)--- Failed

Fear Via Politics---Failed

Fear Via Economic Collapse---Failed

Fear Via Aliens--- TBD

Fear Via God----TBD

My friends " FEAR " is the plague that will lead to the end of the World

the only thing I fear is that THEY are running out of options
I wanted to prop you again, but i cant
Ive been saying this for the longest
 7 years ago '04        #68
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

yeah right govt cover up nobody got a plane that is round, emits light like that and moves like this thing did

i saw something similar like this when i was 10 visiting some family down in south america. Since that day, ain't nobody finna convince me that aliens don't exist.

inb4gayn*ggasgolike"bulls**t"
 10-07-2010, 07:13 AM         #69
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah right govt cover up nobody got a plane that is round, emits light like that and moves like this thing did

i saw something similar like this when i was 10 visiting some family down in south america. Since that day, ain't nobody finna convince me that aliens don't exist.

inb4gayn*ggasgolike"bulls**t"
How do you know our gov hasn't hidden superior technology from us?
 10-07-2010, 07:20 AM         #70
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
October 13th-14th is a possible date for a "terrorist" attack or something else dats major. This is needed for a bigger recession to bring in global currency.

We'll see.
Yeah, my partna put me up on this. Not neccessarily a terrorist attack. But a page thats logging objects like 15 mi. wide making their way from outer space. They'd been picked up in telescopes and such and travelling at a high rate of speed towards earth, due to be here on exactly the dates you mentioned. Which means you must already know about it too.

youtube.com/user/danielofd0ria?feature=chclk

7 years ago '10        #71
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 Lex Lossis said:
This has been talked about on the david icke forum.

The sightings are in preparation for the "first" contact.

I would explain more, but I'll sit back as us "nutjobs" continue to be accurate.

please elaborate. i cant find anything pertaining to what youre saying on that forum
 7 years ago '04        #72
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
It's the evil aliens from Zeta Reticuli. That thing looks huge.
 10-07-2010, 08:14 AM         #73
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #74
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
Mann y'all n*ggas is crazy !

But I'm crazy too...it's all this jay electronica been listening to.
Voo doo man talks about this s**t.

Now I been toyin with the idea of illuminati/2012/gayagenda/aliens/mossandFarve on the same damn team and also why the 49ers are 0-4 and why monique ain't shave her legs and why people actually listening to waka flocka and lilbasegod/and pimp c Heath ledger dying and Lindsay can't say no to cocaine/and why kanye ain't take his ritilin Andy detox ain't come out but we got 8 pairs of dre headphones to choose from...

Basically all I'm sayin we are being distracted by petty bullspit to realize what's going. Once we focus on ourselves and reach a higher enlightenment we will understand ourselves and others and further understand that the mind is too powerful for 7 billion people to be smart. And the "ultimate plan is to decrease the population by 2029" why wouldn't our govt brainwash us and blind us with silly beefs the NFL Bad Girls Club MTV hit movies in 3D amber rose tit size Far east Movements n such?!!!

Wake up peeps. Smoke some weed and do some research you'll learn the real reasons Dave chappelle and Chris Tucker don't make movies anymore; why Drake is the hottest artist out, and why Prince ain't f**kin wit the Internet anymore.

It's all a huge jigsaw puzzle being put together right in front of you; it's your choice if you want to see it!
 10-07-2010, 08:36 AM         #75
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sotaboy24 said:
Mann y'all n*ggas is crazy !

But I'm crazy too...it's all this jay electronica been listening to.
Voo doo man talks about this s**t.

Now I been toyin with the idea of illuminati/2012/gayagenda/aliens/mossandFarve on the same damn team and also why the 49ers are 0-4 and why monique ain't shave her legs and why people actually listening to waka flocka and lilbasegod/and pimp c Heath ledger dying and Lindsay can't say no to cocaine/and why kanye ain't take his ritilin Andy detox ain't come out but we got 8 pairs of dre headphones to choose from...

Basically all I'm sayin we are being distracted by petty bullspit to realize what's going. Once we focus on ourselves and reach a higher enlightenment we will understand ourselves and others and further understand that the mind is too powerful for 7 billion people to be smart. And the "ultimate plan is to decrease the population by 2029" why wouldn't our govt brainwash us and blind us with silly beefs the NFL Bad Girls Club MTV hit movies in 3D amber rose tit size Far east Movements n such?!!!

Wake up peeps. Smoke some weed and do some research you'll learn the real reasons Dave chappelle and Chris Tucker don't make movies anymore; why Drake is the hottest artist out, and why Prince ain't f**kin wit the Internet anymore.

It's all a huge jigsaw puzzle being put together right in front of you; it's your choice if you want to see it!
Where the f**k you get 2029 from?
 7 years ago '05        #76
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 dragswizz said:
:agreement6:

Ya'll think its a coincidence that " SKYLINE " the first big budget Hollywood Alien movie in the last half of a decade is coming out next month....

Dont let the "Fear" overtake you... If you do your as good as gone
Forget fear. Denial is more like it.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
 Lex Lossis said:
This has been talked about on the david icke forum.

The sightings are in preparation for the "first" contact.

I would explain more, but I'll sit back as us "nutjobs" continue to be accurate.
they're heere. And with the new planet they found that they are getting light messages from...its comin. Thing about " nut jobs" is a lot of the "theories" or whistleblowers are official people, well I can't confirm. But if they come out sayin it Im sure it can be proven beyond the theories. Why would a spy or scientist or Doctor be such a nut job. The agenda is there whether a theory or some agenda. Gov. was always in some secret isht N never would tell whole truths even if we discover lies. They will always continue their secrets. Even if they reveal alien life Im still going to question alien authenticity. Civilizations on the past have dissapeared without a trace. WHo is to say they wouldn't return..and so on
 7 years ago '07        #78
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16219 16219
thing about Gov is why would they have the idea to make flying saucers?? reverse engineering.. it may not be alien tech, but where did the knowledge come from?
 7 years ago '04        #79
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 30 30
 TheBallDontLie said:
How do you know our gov hasn't hidden superior technology from us?
How do you know our gov has?

Thing about conspiracy theorist is whether or not there's evidence, they'll always have the upper-hand in a discussion.
 10-07-2010, 09:08 AM         #80
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aliens gonna help mongorians tear down my s**tty wall
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy