Wiz Khalifa At Rock The Bells 2010! (Says He Spends About $10,000 A Month In Weed)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
 fred dibnah said:
Give him a few years and his brain will have melted he will have psychosis and he won't whether he's Arthur or Martha.

Strong green isn't a joke after years of heavy abuse.
^^^ this; and 10K a month on weed? thats crazy; especially when the n*gga could be investing it; but whatever its his money
 10-07-2010, 12:18 PM         #102
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol everyones mad as f**k. is he bulls**ttin about the 10k a month on chronic? maybe. probably. who cares. still makin more than you all and smokin better. and f**k if his album went triple wood. his shows are sold out every night. f**k album sales when youre makin thousands a night goin to different cities.
 7 years ago '10        #103
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,708 | Props total: 6165 6165
i'd probably do the same s**t
 7 years ago '09        #104
ryanleo 
space
space
space
$27 | Props total: 0 0
 Rowe said:
bro do you think this n*gga really smokes an OZ in one session?

Lets be honest here. An OZ is 28 grams. Hypothetically lets say, up here in the D you probably get half a gram per blunt.. or king size joint or whatever. Give or take.

So, if you're getting two L's out of 1 gram...X 28 ur looking @ 56 L's a session

Do you think hes smoking 56 L's a day? Be honest with me.
do u see the size of his L's and j's he smokes? he aint puttin half a gram in anything, especially a blunt. i get 15 sacks thats like .8 of a gram and it rolls into a skimp a.ss blunt.
 7 years ago '08        #105
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
For those that want all 5 wiz tracks that was played in the video
 7 years ago '10        #106
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Stayburnin said:
your a 100% right. i wasted so much money smokin. i cut down like crazy, i dont needa burn everyday, i just smoke every once in a while now and its better. but im just sayin i went through a crazy amount of budd and im sure wiz has too, 10gs is exagerrated but he def spends a few gs.
Yea man. Plus you enjoy it a lot more if you're not burning every hour....and once you're burning that much you don't realize how much money you're spending/losing
 7 years ago '10        #107
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
 CaliIsActive said:
Breh tickets are 15 dollars and when you take out all the expenses of paying for everything. He making money but no where near enought to spend 10k on weed in a month

His last album went triple wood trust me this n*gga aint eating that good

He makes 15k-20k per show.
 10-07-2010, 03:27 PM         #108
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats a crazy amount of weed, if thats true then how the f**k is this dude still free? Know the laws are lookin at him.
 7 years ago '04        #109
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
its possible. simple as that.
 7 years ago '04        #110
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Blue GM said:
He makes 15k-20k per show.
highly doubt it lmao
 7 years ago '06        #111
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 CaliIsActive said:
Breh tickets are 15 dollars and when you take out all the expenses of paying for everything. He making money but no where near enought to spend 10k on weed in a month

His last album went triple wood trust me this n*gga aint eating that good
Lower tier tickets are $15 he's selling out Taylor'd bundles for $50 an up.

We all know a whole bunch of people jumped on Wiz nuts after Kush&OJ came out so that boosted his stock alot...50 shows at lets say 5,000 a show (probably gets more) = 250,000 cut that in half for expenses =125,000 dude is gettin some major money brah
 10-07-2010, 07:03 PM         #112
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bro wiz khalifa shows are 10-20 dollars. Ive been to two, one down south & one up north.. & both were 20 & just missed one that was here for $10.... its cheaper to get into a wiz khalifa concert here than it is to get into the night club
 7 years ago '10        #113
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
an ounce a day... between more then just him isn't bad... you guys smoke 1 blunt and be high all day... get ya smoke count up.
 7 years ago '06        #114
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 CaliIsActive said:

stop lying breh....
Aint no lying over here man Of course you can find tickets cheaper on ticketmaster an stuff like that but the official site to buy tickets to Wiz concerts has all the different package plans the most expensive one being $50 (that plan is sold out everywhere that it was offered btw)

Ticket prices in red writing

[pic - click to view]

Soooold out

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #115
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
IT DONT MATTER IF HE'S GETTIN $5K A SHOW YOU DONT KNOW HOW HE GETS ALL HIS MONEY!!

He got paid $5000 for a lil a.ss club appearance concert here in Syracuse,NY so.... thats at least what he's gettin! And with over 50 shows this summer.. Yeah he's gettin money! 2 shows in a week pays his smoking expenses.. Thats not that serious! Your talking 250K in the pocket just for a summer tour and club appearance schedule.. Thats not including i-Tunes or any other related sales.

Like for example Wiz Khalifa has MORE THAN 5 CLOTHING DEALS!! People from Cali should be educated on his collabs with Diamond Supply Co and UTB Life$tyle Taylor Gang Apparell and the profits he sees from that. PLUS HE IS RELEASING HIS OWN ROLLING PAPERS IN COLLAB WITH ZIG ZAG! Put that on top of the fact he just inked with ATLANTIC and Im sure he got a pretty sick signing bonus from that too!

Ive smoked with Wiz backstage.. Trust me he's smokin AT LEAST an ounce a day.. Dude rolls up 2grams of headies per f**kin Zig Zag then passes a bong around.. I myself work 25hrs a week and smoke an Ounce a week to my head! Thats $450.. to somebody smokin 24/7 who only smokes s**t thats $450-$700 per ounce, thats not that crazy!

PS: Whoever said "his last album went wood" , thats right there shows you dont know what your talking about. HE HAS NEVER RELEASED A OFFICIAL MAJOR RETAIL ALBUM! Thats why the f**kin album was titled "DEAL OR NO DEAL" , it was an independant release he put out himself because the deal with Warner went south and he still wanted to release a album for the fans like he promised. FIRST FLIGHT WILL BE WIZ's FIRST OFFICIAL RETAIL ALBUM!

You cant judge sales on a independant album that was primarilty a i-Tunes release lol.. The fact is did any numbers is a crazy thing and that was prior to Wiz getting major mainstream recognition! That came after his XXL Freshmen Top 10 Appearance and success of Kush x OJ being the most downloaded mixtape ever and Featured MTV Artist in April.
 7 years ago '07        #116
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,630 | Props total: 3952 3952
if yall just sit and think logically how much some dank cost, and how much he buys everytime he re-up chances are he isnt exaggerating. i know i spend over 500 a month easy on green. and i usually just get popcorn, if we talkin dro thats 60 an 8th and count how many 8ths you'd get in a month. i doubt he's lying and he aint even really an industry cat, cause he left his previous label. Deal or No Deal folks..
 10-24-2010, 09:01 AM         #117
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
a pound= 6,000$$$$

uhhh he aint lyin...i smoke bout a third of dat tho...s**t im in school..if any more id be to baked smh:banana:
where the f**k you getting your weed from blood ? i can get pounds for 2 g's, purple pine
 7 years ago '07        #118
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
he spend about ten dollars a month on food so it's not hard to believe 10 gz on weed

jewels is bang bang

so he not blowing it on diamonds
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy