Drake Says Itís Never Enough is a Soundtrack to Toronto Winters

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinxís Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Switchblade said:
i am

im 2010 madd rapper

The Madd Poster

drake sucks , im salty im mad ,, mad cause people like WACK s**t
Listen to his Aston Martin music verse, if you think he's wack, you're blinded by your jelousy dude.
 7 years ago '05        #22
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4522 4522
you sound like a hater switchblade. thats probably why no other rappers from toronto ever blow up. cus n*ggaz never support each others s**t. Toronto has plenty of rappers that are nice on the mic but they will never make it mainstream cus there isn't money to be made being a rapper on toronto.

Atleast in the states people from a rappers neighbourhood will go to shows and buy mixtapes etc.. I've seen so many talented rappers devote time and money into the rap game and come away with nothing more then memories of their attempt to make it big.

I'm from toronto too and although I'm not a huge Drake fan I'm not going to hate on the mans hustle. it's funny because if the rappers from the city actually embraced him then maybe that would be a gateway for them to form connections in the industry that weren't there for them b4.

its funny, anytime Drake is mentioned around Toronto there is so much hate. i honestly don't understand it. Screwface capital for a reason i suppose
 7 years ago '10        #23
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
idk dawg... I can kind of understand you not bein' able to ride with dude if you've watched his growth as it happened and not just hearin' about it after it all, but it seems like you have a real personal vendetta for this n*gga.. I am not fooled at all 'bout this n*gga bein' some simp lame type dude, but his music, IMO, is so good enough to overshadow all that... and he doesn't blatantly lie on his s**t so I have no problem bumpin' drake...

s**t, I'm listenin' to that "I get lonely" joint right now... s**t is just smooth
 10-06-2010, 07:08 PM         #24
Switchblade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
you sound like a hater switchblade. thats probably why no other rappers from toronto ever blow up. cus n*ggaz never support each others s**t. Toronto has plenty of rappers that are nice on the mic but they will never make it mainstream cus there isn't money to be made being a rapper on toronto.

Atleast in the states people from a rappers neighbourhood will go to shows and buy mixtapes etc.. I've seen so many talented rappers devote time and money into the rap game and come away with nothing more then memories of their attempt to make it big.

I'm from toronto too and although I'm not a huge Drake fan I'm not going to hate on the mans hustle. it's funny because if the rappers from the city actually embraced him then maybe that would be a gateway for them to form connections in the industry that weren't there for them b4.

its funny, anytime Drake is mentioned around Toronto there is so much hate. i honestly don't understand it. Screwface capital for a reason i suppose
Screwface Capital

YUP!

nah i just hate drake.. i dont like his music.. i hate it.. i didnt like his degrassi s**t

infact i never ever hated anyone from toronto ever before (except chuggo.. and as a person i like the dude.. the music is wack tho) i support t.o. hiphop to the fullest... i used to promote

but i dont like anything about drake.. i just cant stand that people would like that s**t its not hip-hop its pop.. its gimmicky and terrible it hurts to hear

im mad he got the fame.. when toronto has so much talent.. but you gotta do something gay as f**k like drake to make it.. thats why i am mad... you dont get that?

wack rap is wack rap.. drake is f**kin wack i'm sorry
 7 years ago '10        #25
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
^^that makes things a lil more clear instead of what you've been sayin'
 7 years ago '09        #26
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Naw you got it wrong tho, there was no growth from a Canadian perspective. He was droppin some dope mixtapes then one day made some s**t with Weezy then blew up.

The way American's saw Drizzy rise was the same way the Canadians did. The only difference was a few people knew him as Jimmy from Degrassi.
 7 years ago '05        #27
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4522 4522
 Switchblade said:
Screwface Capital

YUP!

nah i just hate drake.. i dont like his music.. i hate it.. i didnt like his degrassi s**t

infact i never ever hated anyone from toronto ever before (except chuggo.. and as a person i like the dude.. the music is wack tho) i support t.o. hiphop to the fullest... i used to promote

but i dont like anything about drake.. i just cant stand that people would like that s**t its not hip-hop its pop.. its gimmicky and terrible it hurts to hear

im mad he got the fame.. when toronto has so much talent.. but you gotta do something gay as f**k like drake to make it.. thats why i am mad... you dont get that?

wack rap is wack rap.. drake is f**kin wack i'm sorry
and what I'm saying to you is barely anybody in teh city supports local artists. We have over 4 million people in teh GTA and our best local talent cant even sell a few thousand copies of anything. I'm not talking 10 000, im talking 1 000. s**t is such a shame!! honestly its disgusting. So rather then hating on drake you should aim your anger towards the lack of appreciation toronto has for its local talent!
 7 years ago '07        #28
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 568 568
Hate on haters like yourself local artists arn't making it and refuse to rep Toronto, Be happy Drake rose outta the ashes of toronto's hate.
 10-06-2010, 07:26 PM         #29
Switchblade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j_k1dd said:
Hate on haters like yourself local artists arn't making it and refuse to rep Toronto, Be happy Drake rose outta the ashes of toronto's hate.
u dum

u from toronto?

if u r you r allowed to respond

if not please.. shuttterrup
 10-06-2010, 07:28 PM         #30
Switchblade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
and what I'm saying to you is barely anybody in teh city supports local artists. We have over 4 million people in teh GTA and our best local talent cant even sell a few thousand copies of anything. I'm not talking 10 000, im talking 1 000. s**t is such a shame!! honestly its disgusting. So rather then hating on drake you should aim your anger towards the lack of appreciation toronto has for its local talent!
oh s**t i just noticed

hey rochester is that u homie!

cuz if so u should be mad... bro rochester smashes drakes face on the music tip
 10-06-2010, 07:53 PM         #31
K dot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna spend a weekend in Toronto and see how it is. Y'all make it seem like, it's one of the best places to live smh.
 10-06-2010, 07:56 PM         #32
Switchblade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K dot said:
I wanna spend a weekend in Toronto and see how it is. Y'all make it seem like, it's one of the best places to live smh.
it is ....
 7 years ago '06        #33
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:

[pic - click to view]

+
[pic - click to view]

= top 2 Canadians

[pic - click to view]

Top 3 Canadians.
 7 years ago '04        #34
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,336 | Props total: 11250 11250
 renothebest said:
stfu he put toronto on the map
exactly. toronto is almost completely devoid of anyone doing it halfway big aside from drizzy. no one would be checking for you guys without drake. be thankful.
 10-06-2010, 08:21 PM         #35
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Canadian hip-hop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Shakespeare; 10-06-2010 at 08:27 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #36
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
9 out of 10 americans can agree drake put you nobodys on the map
 10-06-2010, 08:40 PM         #37
Switchblade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:
9 out of 10 americans can agree drake put you nobodys on the map

no no you did not say that

wow.. ignorant

good thing you know everything ya busta a.ss
 10-06-2010, 08:41 PM         #38
Switchblade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:

Canadian hip-hop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Show em
 7 years ago '04        #39
$auce 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:

Home boy I got family in toronto so stop acting like Toronto is the hood filled with crime.

Drake fits that City perfectly

at you judging a city negativley cuz we dont live in a city filled with uncontrolable crime and ghettos. The city is one of the most visited in Noth America, has one of the best skylines in downtown, one of the best nightlifes in NA and got 3 major sports teams. TO is the s**t go ask your favorite celeberty
 7 years ago '07        #40
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Switchblade said:

no no you did not say that

wow.. ignorant

good thing you know everything ya busta a.ss
no not ignorant its true no ones heard of you guys in the rap game since drake your last major aritst to come out of canada was Snow if drake wasnt out no one would give a s**t or know anything about canada
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago