Oct 6 - Scientists Spotted Mysterious "Pulse Of Light" From New Planet"

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Trizz187 said:
not really..my religon beleives in genesis and that theirs life outside of earth...

Ever think God created ALL the planets.. genesis is the story of EARTH not the story of the universe you ever think he's God everywere not just here? and dont let the "catholic" version dictate what everyone else beleives as far as the bibles concerned
exactly

and if anyone doesn't believe in God go to Near-death.com
 7 years ago '10        #62
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
what the f**k would other countries be thinkin if they heard this? theres a lot of people out there that i feel this would be pretty crazy news to.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Sikdenim13 said:
and what proof is there that God exist?? s**t happens everyday doesn't mean its a miracle. I get what he is saying and he is not sayng he doesn't believe ina God/ Higher power ,He is saying that the higher power didn't make us,I bet you believe everything told to u in the bible which has been written by man not GOD himself, If he created evryone of us then why ddn't GOD create a book written by himself which probably wouldnt take long and have it in all languages so we could understand? Look at it this way, why would he just make us in this big a.ss galaxy/milky way/ solar system with billion of ther stars like ours. im pretty sure he does believe in a higher power. But ask your self this question, Who made GOD? Just because u dont know anything about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "They may know about us, and we not know about them but that is our ignorance." You think we are wasting billions of dollars on space for no reason? You think hieroglyphics lie? You think they put hieroglyphics of aliens and ufo spacecrafts just to f**k with us? lol no, We have been visited many times.
Call some mormon missionarys they can answer that question and dont knock it based on what TV says about mormons..and i dont mean the FLDS Polygymist racist ones either
 7 years ago '09        #64
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
 Eddie.. said:
why is religion always brought up?
This!
 7 years ago '06        #65
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I still believe in God/Jesus/Holy Spirit even if we find out that every single planet in the universe has life on it. I believe in Jesus, I believe when he was on earth he performed miracles.

Do I believe every single thing the Bible says and take it all as a fact?

no f**king way.

I believe in evolution 100%, I believe that we're not the center of the universe, I believe in life outside of the earth. But I'm still a believer in Jesus Christ.

7 years ago '07        #66
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 DaViLLe726 said:
So you come in here with your black painted finger nails, dog collar around your neck, black jenko jeans and a nightmare before christmas tee shirt on and state your athiest opinion because obviously there is no god because your such an outcast in life there obviously cant be a god right?

One thing is for sure science is great but it has never proven there is no god and it never will. Miracles happen everyday mini jack osborne and science cant explain them and never will either beause there is an existense of God maybe not the bibles god but there certainly is a higher power much more powerful than your feeble mind so take a backseat edward scissorhands and go back to hot topic.
 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM         #67
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is everyone talking about religion? U either believe or u don't. Forcing ur beliefs on others is

Just sayin
 7 years ago '05        #68
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 1226 1226
Honestly people read your Bible the Genesis basically explains the big bang theory in order or out of order it is a short explanation of it you cannot deny that.
And regardless of what religion or your preachers preists etc... tell you the bible never says there is no evolution it never says we are not the only people , it doesnt really even say adam and eve were first man and woman. Read the bible yourself and stop letting people interpret it for you, The bible is not to be taking literal , it evven tells you that if you read and believe you will understand it better than skeptics and fakes lol
with that said there is life outside of this planet and yes I believe in God but I have no religion
 7 years ago '06        #69
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 Trizz187 said:
not really..my religon beleives in genesis and that theirs life outside of earth...

Ever think God created ALL the planets.. genesis is the story of EARTH not the story of the universe you ever think he's God everywere not just here? and dont let the "catholic" version dictate what everyone else beleives as far as the bibles concerned
Exactly. I'm not a hardcore religious fanatic... trust me. But I know the Bible we have now is the story of God/Jesus Christ and his relationship with THIS planet and us right here.
 10-06-2010, 04:58 PM         #70
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that fact file is wrong...completely wrong, if a year is 37 earth days, then it's closer to the sun than earth....think, it takes longer to orbit millions of more miles...people are retarded, do they not read?
 7 years ago '06        #71
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
i export 'soda' to GLIESE 581g
 7 years ago '06        #72
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 TIP2009 said:
that fact file is wrong...completely wrong, if a year is 37 earth days, then it's closer to the sun than earth....think, it takes longer to orbit millions of more miles...people are retarded, do they not read?
 10-06-2010, 05:02 PM         #73
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Honestly people read your Bible the Genesis basically explains the big bang theory in order or out of order it is a short explanation of it you cannot deny that.
And regardless of what religion or your preachers preists etc... tell you the bible never says there is no evolution it never says we are not the only people , it doesnt really even say adam and eve were first man and woman. Read the bible yourself and stop letting people interpret it for you, The bible is not to be taking literal , it evven tells you that if you read and believe you will understand it better than skeptics and fakes lol
with that said there is life outside of this planet and yes I believe in God but I have no religion
that's sad, I cuss, I say f**k a lot, I don't go to church, but god's real, and it's safe to say, and put everything I own and am on, allah is bulls**t, God is the greater good so he wouldn't ask you to sacrifice yourself to k!ll innocent others, also, islam pillars are a load of s**t...just saying...and catholics pray to mary....that's hilarious in and of it self, if everyone thinks she was a prostitute (funny that she was a virgin when he was born, and was a home mother after) not to forget, of the 11 things the bible has claimed need to pass, for the end of times to come, 10 of have passed, and the eleventh, a temple in egypt is being built...scary s**t...good stuff, everyone thinks obama's change is so great when everything's awry....if people had a head and could separate the bulls**t, and think divinely, with intrinsic value and caring of their future, they'd realize how f**ked up their perspective is....
 10-06-2010, 05:02 PM         #74
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
did u read about how the star it revolves around is a red dwarf and a LOT smaller than our sun?

making it smaller distance to travel around to complete a revolution

and dont call people retarded..its not productive
 7 years ago '04        #75
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 TIP2009 said:
nice attempt at trying to sound smart.
 10-06-2010, 05:04 PM         #76
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIP2009 said:
that's sad, I cuss, I say f**k a lot, I don't go to church, but god's real, and it's safe to say, and put everything I own and am on, allah is bulls**t, God is the greater good so he wouldn't ask you to sacrifice yourself to k!ll innocent others, also, islam pillars are a load of s**t...just saying...and catholics pray to mary....that's hilarious in and of it self, if everyone thinks she was a prostitute (funny that she was a virgin when he was born, and was a home mother after) not to forget, of the 11 things the bible has claimed need to pass, for the end of times to come, 10 of have passed, and the eleventh, a temple in egypt is being built...scary s**t...good stuff, everyone thinks obama's change is so great when everything's awry....if people had a head and could separate the bulls**t, and think divinely, with intrinsic value and caring of their future, they'd realize how f**ked up their perspective is....
wow ur hella misinformed and disrespectful...keep that s**t to urself
 7 years ago '04        #77
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 hurricanegamePZ said:
did u read about how the star it revolves around is a red dwarf and a LOT smaller than our sun?

making it smaller distance to travel around to complete a revolution

and dont call people retarded..its not productive
i see what u are saying but even that does not completely explain it. things in space travel at all different speeds and there is nothing to slow it down because there is little resistance (unless it smashes into something). it is possible for the furthest planet in a solar system to take less time to travel around the sun than the closest. yes it has a further distance to travel, but it all depends on what speed that planet is going
 7 years ago '04        #78
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
For the record, what verse concerning the fourth day of Genesis is referencing the VISIBILITY of those celestial bodies from Earth. In other words, the sky cleared enough to the point where if a man had been standing on the Earth during this time period (which is the viewpoint Moses wrote it from) this is what he would see.

Don't believe the nonsense people spew about the Bible, most that have a view of it either haven't read it, or read for the sole purpose of finding fault with it. A mixture of research and open mindedness is the way to approach the scriptures. For example, the Book of Isaiah chapter 40 verse 22 refers to the Earth having a spherical shape; this is over 2000 years before Magellan's circumnavigation of the globe.

Problem is, cats wanna get on here with a chip on their shoulder and produce a quick link or quote their college professor on something they don't actually want to dig into themselves. It seems that the disrespecting of others beliefs is the quasi-intellectuals way of establishing some sort of credibility.
 7 years ago '04        #79
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
damn i'm sick of coming into threads like these and all i see is religion being discussed. from now on can we just ignore these people
 10-06-2010, 05:21 PM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShaneDawg said:
damn i'm sick of coming into threads like these and all i see is religion being discussed. from now on can we just ignore these people
Based on the content of this thread.....you almost have to expect.............

It takes 200 years to get there............if there is life we would NEVER know in our lifetime
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago