most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 #21 said:
damn that is crazy when you really think about it.
That's not even in the universe, thats in our little tiny f**king galaxy.

:budden:
 7 years ago '04        #42
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 7094 7094
Why are you little defensive-minded people turning this incredible discovery into a petty argument about the bible being truthful or not?

It's something to think about AFTER the fact... and we should all RESPECT everyone's beliefs anyway. People who believe in the bible and its truths have every right to believe in that and I'm sure it holds truth for them... people who believe in anything else have a right to believe in that as well, and I'm sure it holds true for them.

Let's marvel at the fact we're in a generation that is witnessing the realization of potential life on planets other than our own... THAT is absolutely phenomenal!
 7 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 D.IrIsH said:
Why are you little defensive-minded people turning this incredible discovery into a petty argument about the bible being truthful or not?

It's something to think about AFTER the fact... and we should all RESPECT everyone's beliefs anyway. People who believe in the bible and its truths have every right to believe in that and I'm sure it holds truth for them... people who believe in anything else have a right to believe in that as well, and I'm sure it holds true for them.

Let's marvel at the fact we're in a generation that is witnessing the realization of potential life on planets other than our own... THAT is absolutely phenomenal!
It's really not all that phenomenal. I mean its great, but its natural progression. We are about as excited for this as they were back in the day when Columbus discovered America. We were exploring our planet then, then we started exploring our solar system, and now we are in the process of finding a way to explore our galaxy.

It's dope as f**k, but I really wish I would've been born 500-1000 years from now when we are living on multiple planets.

That is, unless they find a way to stop aging in my lifetime and ban child birth. THEN we'd be living in the dopest time possible .
 7 years ago '05        #44
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 dragswizz said:

Im not talkin bout Genesis as a whole peasant... just the first 4 or so pages

The actual GENESIS...

no reply to the Hot Topic comment b/c you obviously aint on my level of wittyness...

wanna see a f**got? look @ your avy... no joke

So you come in here with your black painted finger nails, dog collar around your neck, black jenko jeans and a nightmare before christmas tee shirt on and state your athiest opinion because obviously there is no god because your such an outcast in life there obviously cant be a god right?

One thing is for sure science is great but it has never proven there is no god and it never will. Miracles happen everyday mini jack osborne and science cant explain them and never will either beause there is an existense of God maybe not the bibles god but there certainly is a higher power much more powerful than your feeble mind so take a backseat edward scissorhands and go back to hot topic.
 7 years ago '06        #45
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
Great discovery. And I DON'T think this or any other planetary discovery throws out anything from the Bible btw. It's up to the individual interpreter too.

Reppindaburghh said:
It's really not all that phenomenal. I mean its great, but its natural progression. We are about as excited for this as they were back in the day when Columbus discovered America. We were exploring our planet then, then we started exploring our solar system, and now we are in the process of finding a way to explore our galaxy.

It's dope as f**k, but I really wish I would've been born 500-1000 years from now when we are living on multiple planets.

That is, unless they find a way to stop aging in my lifetime and ban child birth. THEN we'd be living in the dopest time possible .
Word. And with no STD's of any kind cuz they were all cured. Awww man I'd be going raw all day. :celebrate0: Creampies all around!
 10-06-2010, 02:22 PM         #46
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Great discovery. And I DON'T think this or any other planetary discovery throws out anything from the Bible btw. It's up to the individual interpreter too.

Word. And with no STD's of any kind cuz they were all cured. Awww man I'd be going raw all day. :celebrate0: Creampies all around!
No it's not, this is a common mistake lots of religious people make. What the bible says is either right or it isn't right, you can't pick pieces here and there that you like and support those.

WeightOnMeRec. said:
This is dumb.

The scientist has proved nothing; nothing has changed.. the plot will not thicken. Seriously, looking at star 20 light years away, b**ch doesn't know s**t. The article said "there was life", not is life...maybe we all came here from Gliese before the dinosaurs and no one remembers how to get home haha. This loser could say the planet rains diamonds and jellybeans and no one will ever be able to prove him wrong, it's 20 fn lightyears away. gtfo

And wtf does karma have to do with any of this... Unless you were just stating the only religious fabrication which you subscribe now??

Oh so now "there was life" isn't enough to prove there is life on other planets? What else, it'll only count as life if it's grey three feet tall and has big eyes? Shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '06        #47
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,724 | Props total: 1788 1788
[QUOTE=Icemouth;17145098]No it's not, this is a common mistake lots of religious people make. What the bible says is either right or it isn't right, you can't pick pieces here and there that you like and support those.

I disagree, your right you can't take pieces you think are right and say it's right... But just because one part is wrong doesn't make the whole thing wrong, and vice versa jmo though.
 7 years ago '06        #48
space
space
 Icemouth said:
No it's not, this is a common mistake lots of religious people make. What the bible says is either right or it isn't right, you can't pick pieces here and there that you like and support those.
I disagree 100% The Bible is not as clear cut as the 10 Commandments. It's not black or white. There are a lot of gray areas that can be interpreted many ways. Not to mention the translations are not EXACT either.
 7 years ago '07        #49
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
At the end of the day, we can all agree. Religion just got kicked in the nuts. Although the masses will still cling to their blind "faith" even when life is found.

I'm excited to see how other planets tried to control their stupid people.
 7 years ago '05        #50
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Metalzoa said:
well sounds like the plot just thickened.

lets see how this plays out.
i love space s**t like this...i was drunk going on about how I love space to my buddies a few weeks ago then this happened lol
 10-06-2010, 02:49 PM         #51
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..what the f**k does this have anything to do with religion?

boxden needs to grow up...collectively

some dope news comes up and this guy is begging to have his own bulls**t tied to it and begging for a hot topic on it? you mutha f**ks have nothing to do with the article and have absolutely no credibility...who the f**k are yall talkin saying this disproves religion? religion is each mans own interpretation of existence...u guys needa quit trying to take away life from each other and eating at each others character just to make urselves feel better ...let n*ggas breathe
 7 years ago '07        #52
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 DaViLLe726 said:
So you come in here with your black painted finger nails, dog collar around your neck, black jenko jeans and a nightmare before christmas tee shirt on and state your athiest opinion because obviously there is no god because your such an outcast in life there obviously cant be a god right?

One thing is for sure science is great but it has never proven there is no god and it never will. Miracles happen everyday mini jack osborne and science cant explain them and never will either beause there is an existense of God maybe not the bibles god but there certainly is a higher power much more powerful than your feeble mind so take a backseat edward scissorhands and go back to hot topic.

and what proof is there that God exist?? s**t happens everyday doesn't mean its a miracle. I get what he is saying and he is not sayng he doesn't believe ina God/ Higher power ,He is saying that the higher power didn't make us,I bet you believe everything told to u in the bible which has been written by man not GOD himself, If he created evryone of us then why ddn't GOD create a book written by himself which probably wouldnt take long and have it in all languages so we could understand? Look at it this way, why would he just make us in this big a.ss galaxy/milky way/ solar system with billion of ther stars like ours. im pretty sure he does believe in a higher power. But ask your self this question, Who made GOD? Just because u dont know anything about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "They may know about us, and we not know about them but that is our ignorance." You think we are wasting billions of dollars on space for no reason? You think hieroglyphics lie? You think they put hieroglyphics of aliens and ufo spacecrafts just to f**k with us? lol no, We have been visited many times.
 10-06-2010, 02:53 PM         #53
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
i aint gon lie....thats some good imagery
 7 years ago '07        #54
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
And the bible is nothing but a tool of morality really or koran or whatever book of scriptures. Like i said if everybody just lived their life and not worry about religion and others we would be better. s**t if everyone is looking for the same outlook why dont we just dump all these different religion and goes as one? Why because we have people who wants to be leader n s**t
 7 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 sonof504 said:
At the end of the day, we can all agree. Religion just got kicked in the nuts.
No it didn't.
 7 years ago '05        #56
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 daville726 said:
so you come in here with your black painted finger nails, dog collar around your neck, black jenko jeans and a nightmare before christmas tee shirt on and state your athiest opinion because obviously there is no god because your such an outcast in life there obviously cant be a god right?
win!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #57
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9661 9661
 dragswizz said:

Im not talkin bout Genesis as a whole peasant... just the first 4 or so pages

The actual GENESIS...

no reply to the Hot Topic comment b/c you obviously aint on my level of wittyness...

wanna see a f**got? look @ your avy... no joke

But thats my QB
 7 years ago '05        #58
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I still believe in God/Jesus/Holy Spirit even if we find out that every single planet in the universe has life on it. I believe in Jesus, I believe when he was on earth he performed miracles.

Do I believe every single thing the Bible says and take it all as a fact?

no f**king way.

I believe in evolution 100%, I believe that we're not the center of the universe, I believe in life outside of the earth. But I'm still a believer in Jesus Christ.
 7 years ago '10        #59
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 dragswizz said:
+ The Randy Moss trade for all us sports fans... real talk
reeeal tallk
 7 years ago '05        #60
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 dragswizz said:
yeah man very interesting...

Looks like GENESIS just got thrown out the window

not really..my religon beleives in genesis and that theirs life outside of earth...

Ever think God created ALL the planets.. genesis is the story of EARTH not the story of the universe you ever think he's God everywere not just here? and dont let the "catholic" version dictate what everyone else beleives as far as the bibles concerned
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy