Chingy Addresses Sidney Starr Rumors! "I never sat in a room with this person in a minute"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,575 | Props total: 27806 27806
you know who was was the range wit da bwoy

rip pimp c

I believe him. now if he was some eddie long "my lawyer said not to speak on it" sh1t then he might of done that. he wasn't he heated, he explained the situation with he/her just being a fan to him and that's it.
 8 years ago '09        #62
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
 NO RELIGION said:
In Chingy's defense (no Stephen Favors) He threatened to sue that 1st Tranny (Foxx Jazell) and the radio station that had her on. The radio station retracted their statement and said it was all a joke.

People saying a tranny grabbed Chingy package (no Doc D) at a concert. C'mon lets be realistic. If you've been to a concert depending on how close the audience is to the stage you have no control over who's reaching for you. Somebody post the video

As far as Stephen Favors (no Smokey Da Capo) if you have a 2 year relationship w/ someone there's texts,emails,100's of pics,family members to vouch for you,receipts from hotels and restaurants and flying the person out,phone bills pull the evidence out (no Jai Mega) and let it speak for itself
True.
 8 years ago '09        #63
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 670 670
 r.burgundy said:
chingy has sold ova 5 mill records
Basically. At one point he was a popular artist.
 8 years ago '06        #64
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4690 4690
 NO RELIGION said:
In Chingy's defense (no Stephen Favors) He threatened to sue that 1st Tranny (Foxx Jazell) and the radio station that had her on. The radio station retracted their statement and said it was all a joke.

People saying a tranny grabbed Chingy package (no Doc D) at a concert. C'mon lets be realistic. If you've been to a concert depending on how close the audience is to the stage you have no control over who's reaching for you. Somebody post the video

As far as Stephen Favors (no Smokey Da Capo) if you have a 2 year relationship w/ someone there's texts,emails,100's of pics,family members to vouch for you,receipts from hotels and restaurants and flying the person out,phone bills pull the evidence out (no Jai Mega) and let it speak for itself

10-07-2010, 06:40 AM         #65
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He did studder and repeat himself alot in the interview. If it happened, it happened. Just leave it as that.
 8 years ago '08        #66
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
 X-NINE said:
He did studder and repeat himself alot in the interview. If it happened, it happened. Just leave it as that.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #67
CrazyNDaLasDayz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 15919 15919
 Peterparker said:
well his response was different then Chingys....he sound like he had some demons hiden inside..the truth shall always come out..but u can usually tell when somebody hiden something when they skirt around the issue..like R.Kelly pissin on females knowing he did that s**t..video proof n all..Bishop Eddie long that n*gga probably did it..his response was suspect as hell..all i'm saying is Chingy went wayyyyyy to detail about this situation without any bumps or anything to make me believe he had relations with thingamajig..so I gotta call innocent untill proven guilty on this one
 Peterparker said:
do you hear ya self you f**king idiot..how the f**k am I gay for saying this n*gga probably didn't sleep with a shim?? Mothaf**ka where's tha logic in that stupid a.ss statement..n*gga u just called me SHAWTY n u wanna holla somebody gay..males around my way don't call other n*ggas shawty so who tha a**hole invader over here..3rd time?? see now you sound like tha b00ty hole detective..you on watch everytime Chingy get caught up w/ some tranny huh?? n*gga u sound real suspect..did I once say I f**k w/ Chingy music?? HELL NAH.. I think Chingy is a rather garbage a.ss n*gga..and before this video came out honestly I was clownin tha n*gga n still clowning the n*gga..but I aint finna be like some of u clown groupie gossipin a.ss n*ggas n believe anything that ppl say against a celeb no matter if it's one I happen to not like..The B.Pumper picture is for jokes u stupid n*gga

now shut tha f**k up typing to me n go back to your Chingy transgender watch..I know u late for it so u better hurry up n clock in f**kin f**got..ha

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::agreement1 :

I swear some fools b so much homo themselves that they gotta hate on somebody else cuz of their insecurity
 8 years ago '10        #68
t from the 617 
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 8346 8346
this is some of the saddest s**t i've ever seen

when was the last time any of ya'll listened to a goddamn chingy track?

if someone posted "new chingy mixtape" no one would even look at the thread title twice, but since it's about him boning trannys the s**t goes on for pages.

this is 2010.
 8 years ago '07        #69
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,728 | Props total: 37946 37946
I bin giving Chingy the benefit of the doubt.... I wavered a bit last week but... I'm back! Chingy ain't do that sh*t.
 8 years ago '10        #70
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I believe him, he sat down and took the time to explain the entire situation, it's not like he avoided the question. If he would have done that, I would have suspected that he did it.

Other than that, I saw the picture of that transgender dude. And, as f**king gay as the situation is, if she/he ONLY sucked him off, we're going to have to give him a pass.

That's just being real about the situation, none of you guys believed that the person in the picture was a dude. It wouldn't make him gay, it would mean he made a mistake.
Home      

most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
69 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
13 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
578 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
99 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
112 comments
18 hours ago