Chingy Addresses Sidney Starr Rumors! "I never sat in a room with this person in a minute"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
you know who was was the range wit da bwoy

rip pimp c

I believe him. now if he was some eddie long "my lawyer said not to speak on it" sh1t then he might of done that. he wasn't he heated, he explained the situation with he/her just being a fan to him and that's it.
 7 years ago '09        #62
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 NO RELIGION said:
In Chingy's defense (no Stephen Favors) He threatened to sue that 1st Tranny (Foxx Jazell) and the radio station that had her on. The radio station retracted their statement and said it was all a joke.

People saying a tranny grabbed Chingy package (no Doc D) at a concert. C'mon lets be realistic. If you've been to a concert depending on how close the audience is to the stage you have no control over who's reaching for you. Somebody post the video

As far as Stephen Favors (no Smokey Da Capo) if you have a 2 year relationship w/ someone there's texts,emails,100's of pics,family members to vouch for you,receipts from hotels and restaurants and flying the person out,phone bills pull the evidence out (no Jai Mega) and let it speak for itself
True.
 7 years ago '09        #63
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 r.burgundy said:
chingy has sold ova 5 mill records
Basically. At one point he was a popular artist.
 7 years ago '06        #64
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
 NO RELIGION said:
In Chingy's defense (no Stephen Favors) He threatened to sue that 1st Tranny (Foxx Jazell) and the radio station that had her on. The radio station retracted their statement and said it was all a joke.

People saying a tranny grabbed Chingy package (no Doc D) at a concert. C'mon lets be realistic. If you've been to a concert depending on how close the audience is to the stage you have no control over who's reaching for you. Somebody post the video

As far as Stephen Favors (no Smokey Da Capo) if you have a 2 year relationship w/ someone there's texts,emails,100's of pics,family members to vouch for you,receipts from hotels and restaurants and flying the person out,phone bills pull the evidence out (no Jai Mega) and let it speak for itself

10-07-2010, 07:40 AM         #65
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He did studder and repeat himself alot in the interview. If it happened, it happened. Just leave it as that.
 7 years ago '08        #66
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 X-NINE said:
He did studder and repeat himself alot in the interview. If it happened, it happened. Just leave it as that.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #67
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,642 | Props total: 14405 14405
 Peterparker said:
well his response was different then Chingys....he sound like he had some demons hiden inside..the truth shall always come out..but u can usually tell when somebody hiden something when they skirt around the issue..like R.Kelly pissin on females knowing he did that s**t..video proof n all..Bishop Eddie long that n*gga probably did it..his response was suspect as hell..all i'm saying is Chingy went wayyyyyy to detail about this situation without any bumps or anything to make me believe he had relations with thingamajig..so I gotta call innocent untill proven guilty on this one
 Peterparker said:
do you hear ya self you f**king idiot..how the f**k am I gay for saying this n*gga probably didn't sleep with a shim?? Mothaf**ka where's tha logic in that stupid a.ss statement..n*gga u just called me SHAWTY n u wanna holla somebody gay..males around my way don't call other n*ggas shawty so who tha a**hole invader over here..3rd time?? see now you sound like tha b00ty hole detective..you on watch everytime Chingy get caught up w/ some tranny huh?? n*gga u sound real suspect..did I once say I f**k w/ Chingy music?? HELL NAH.. I think Chingy is a rather garbage a.ss n*gga..and before this video came out honestly I was clownin tha n*gga n still clowning the n*gga..but I aint finna be like some of u clown groupie gossipin a.ss n*ggas n believe anything that ppl say against a celeb no matter if it's one I happen to not like..The B.Pumper picture is for jokes u stupid n*gga

now shut tha f**k up typing to me n go back to your Chingy transgender watch..I know u late for it so u better hurry up n clock in f**kin f**got..ha

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::agreement1 :

I swear some fools b so much homo themselves that they gotta hate on somebody else cuz of their insecurity
 7 years ago '10        #68
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6139 6139
this is some of the saddest s**t i've ever seen

when was the last time any of ya'll listened to a goddamn chingy track?

if someone posted "new chingy mixtape" no one would even look at the thread title twice, but since it's about him boning trannys the s**t goes on for pages.

this is 2010.
 7 years ago '07        #69
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30378 30378
I bin giving Chingy the benefit of the doubt.... I wavered a bit last week but... I'm back! Chingy ain't do that sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #70
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I believe him, he sat down and took the time to explain the entire situation, it's not like he avoided the question. If he would have done that, I would have suspected that he did it.

Other than that, I saw the picture of that transgender dude. And, as f**king gay as the situation is, if she/he ONLY sucked him off, we're going to have to give him a pass.

That's just being real about the situation, none of you guys believed that the person in the picture was a dude. It wouldn't make him gay, it would mean he made a mistake.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy