Chingy Addresses Sidney Starr Rumors! "I never sat in a room with this person in a minute"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Marvin Hagler said:
01-20-2005:

^ Chingy gits his shiit grabbed by a tran f*ggit

--------------------------------------------------------------

04-03-2009:

^ 4 years later a 2nd tran f*ggit claim he fuccked Chingy & makes a diss song about da n*gga

and now we got this n*gga Sidstar saying this shiitt in 2010. now if u as sensible as Marvin u gotta ask yoself this, why da fucck is 3 separate f*ggits fucckin wit Chingy? if its about a come up then wouldnt those f*ggits pick a rapper wit moe status than Chingy? they would target n*ggas like Jay Z, Eminem, 50 Cent etc if they really wanted to shine. but this n*gga name dont ring out like that so why is Chingy a walkin target foe these freak of nature f*ggits in freakum dresses??

7 years ago '08        #42
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
ehhh like other's was sayin.. if this dude was in a relationship for 2 years wit it... how the f**k is there no pics, emails, texts, nothin?
for everybody talkin about "there should be pics or emails or something" They prolly kept that s**t on the low...who knows. How many dudes in the industry are on that low s**t? theres speculation but no proof...so how are they keepin it quiet?

But if he knew she was a dude...they prolly agreed to keep it low key....so then there wouldn't be pics or anything, maybe email but who keeps texts from 2 years ago? sidstar didnt even specify if it was 2 yrs ago. Just a span of 2yrs. So, we dont know when exactly the 2 years took place. you gotta remember too, like someone said earlier, she/he didnt come out and expose him or tried to extort s**t from that n*gga...somebody else did it by putting 2 + 2 together...

but at the end of the day...IDK. but it is what it is....

Last edited by supervillain; 10-06-2010 at 02:40 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #43
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 theking1 said:
and what are you doing with your life
 7 years ago '07        #44
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
n*gga aint even got a career anymore..to me what I notice was how the interviewer was the one skirtin around the issue and Chingy took it on head first..and went into detail about the whole ordeal..usually when a cat is lying they say everything to avoid the situation at hand..dude was stuttering but when he told the story of how he met this shim he aint stutter at all n was confident about his side..n when he said "IT LOOK LIKE A FEMALE, I AINT GOT TIME TO CHECK ADAMS APPLES OR NUTTIN LIKE THAT" thats when I was like I can really tell dude is being honest about the whole situation..shim gotta have more proof

it is crazy how this tha 3rd time Chingy been linked to some homo s**t..and I started to believe that s**t too cuz tha first video he dropped did seem like he wasn't going head on with it bu tthis video he just went too much into detail as if he DIDN'T do it

the fact that he aint take shim to court don't mean he lying..it's CHINGY..n*gga can't afford any lawyers anymore
n*gga why u riding for this n*gga chingy so hard?? U gay n*gga, this your fav rapper? This is like the 3rd time this n*gga got hit with this tranny s**t. This n*gga gay, for chingy. And u got Brian pumper in yo av shawty? fake a.ss chains too i bet u think they are real too
 7 years ago '04        #45
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Showtimegp said:
no but im saying just dont believe everything you hear....hopefully ur mother taught you that
again what proof do you want?
 7 years ago '04        #46
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
there is no proof merely punk a.ss speculation...... smh @ n*ggas goin into archives to prove their points
 7 years ago '10        #47
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,134 | Props total: 8086 8086
I'm skeptical because why would dude lie? He already said he wasn't tryna put a book out, so why would he lie on Chingy, chingy is as relevant as D4L
 7 years ago '10        #48
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 JaiMega said:
Come on man, she fine as f**k. If I hit I would tell all my n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #49
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Mathematic said:
"there should be pics or emails or something"

she/he didnt come out and expose him or tried to extort s**t from that n*gga...somebody else did it by putting 2 + 2 together...

but at the end of the day...IDK. but it is what it is....
^this :hmm:
 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM         #50
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chingy actually had atleast 3 hits. can't forget this

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #51
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
... @ You n*ggas Wanting Proof. Sick a.ss Muthaf**kas
 7 years ago '05        #52
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 Peterparker said:
well Chingy responded like somebody who REALLY DIDN"T DO what tha tranny said...so on this one imma ride w/ Chingy...no homo
And bishop Eddie didn't touch the boys at his church...

Come on chingy you only sold 683 copies of your album this won't hurt your "career"
 10-06-2010, 05:43 PM         #53
Switchblade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

i agree

looka chingy's curled eyelashes foo actin lik he ain't gay an been gay since he came out

give it up chingy u kno you gay and u kno u wack
 7 years ago '07        #54
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,635 | Props total: 14395 14395
 Mysonne said:
lol at this chingy-ling fan, you probably think knowing how to read, or count makes you a nerd too, "he knows how to read a date, derrrrrrr" tighten up that helmet pus*y

chingy fan??? far from it... sure it's easy to read a date but honestly who cares when or what was posted??? u defending this tranny alot kinda sounds suspect to me ...

if chingy fukked a tranny...chingy fukked a tranny... doesn't affect me or my life... i don't listen to his music so who cares...

and don't start sayin' "then why u in this thread?" the reason im in this thread is the reason i'm in most threads... TO READ THE FUNNY AZZ RESPONSES YA'LL HAVE! Ya'll stay crackin' me up when i'm high as hell...

Last edited by CrazyNDaLasDayz; 10-06-2010 at 06:07 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #55
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
chingy fan??? far from it... sure it's easy to read a date but honestly who cares when or what was posted??? u defending this tranny alot kinda sounds suspect to me ...

if chingy fukked a tranny...chingy fukked a tranny... doesn't affect me or my life... i don't listen to his music so who cares...

and don't start sayin' "then why u in this thread?" the reason im in this thread is the reason i'm in most threads... TO READ THE FUNNY AZZ RESPONSES YA'LL HAVE! Ya'll stay crackin' me up when i'm high as hell...
lol at this n*gga, editing this comment into a book, f**k outta here chingy stan
 7 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Mysonne said:
lol at this n*gga, editing this comment into a book, f**k outta here chingy stan

7 years ago '08        #57
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 CrazyNDaLasDayz said:
what interview is that from?
 7 years ago '07        #58
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,328 | Props total: 21221 21221
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 Mathematic said:
what interview is that from?

where him and gucci talkin wit greg street....flocka keeps fallin asleep or is too high/leaned out... lol
 10-07-2010, 01:48 AM         #60
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
01-20-2005:

^ Chingy gits his shiit grabbed by a tran f*ggit

--------------------------------------------------------------

04-03-2009:

^ 4 years later a 2nd tran f*ggit claim he fuccked Chingy & makes a diss song about da n*gga

and now we got this n*gga Sidstar saying this shiitt in 2010. now if u as sensible as Marvin u gotta ask yoself this, why da fucck is 3 separate f*ggits fucckin wit Chingy? if its about a come up then wouldnt those f*ggits pick a rapper wit moe status than Chingy? they would target n*ggas like Jay Z, Eminem, 50 Cent etc if they really wanted to shine. but this n*gga name dont ring out like that so why is Chingy a walkin target foe these freak of nature f*ggits in freakum dresses??
wow never knew about the others... this n*gga chingy GAY!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy