Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1941
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
So i finally got 2k11..6"5 scoring PG. Got drafted by the Thunder. k!lling n*ggas in SL.
 7 years ago '04        #1942
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 63 63
 xRapHeadx said:
So i finally got 2k11..6"5 scoring PG. Got drafted by the Thunder. k!lling n*ggas in SL.
we talking about summer league?
 7 years ago '10        #1943
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Im not goin complain about how OJ Mayo calls himself taking over a game when we up by 10+ points shooting s**t until he is purple, how if I hold Brandon Roy to 4 points the whole game then Mayo gets on him and lets him have a buffet of threes, how he never passes when they pick him up on a fastbreak, or how he thinks he can do a layup around a triple team that includes Greg Oden. All Im sayin is Oj Mayo is a cancer to the team. When he does stupid s**t it makes everybody else go dumb.
 7 years ago '10        #1944
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
I am the Knicks.

I swear my teammates are playing perfect. They rarely miss shots, on point passing, good defense.

Recently I haven't been getting as many touches though.
 7 years ago '04        #1945
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 63 63
just had a great crew game. blew the other team out and dropped 28 pts 8 rebs 8 asts playing the 2 guard
 7 years ago '04        #1946
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
bout to load up my player now after seeing this thread..... in my second season im beasting but i want a trade to the Heat cause truth be told i hate playing in Houston and having to deal with Kevin Martin and his insecurities of no longer being the player in color at the intro screen.
 7 years ago '04        #1947
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
is it me or they never get players you ask for
 7 years ago '10        #1948
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Venom said:
is it me or they never get players you ask for
They dont and Memphis front office aint getting the picture they asked me who they should get and I picked nothing but point guards thinking they would ship Connelly out but nope each and every game he hobbles his punk a.ss out here smh ion get it.
 7 years ago '04        #1949
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Only got like 20 games left in my 2nd season...Me, Bynum and kobe are k!lling it

We have clinched a playoff spot so phil jackson has cut my minutes

I won mvp of the rookie vs sophomores game and the regular all star game

The rockets and bulls still rocked us whenever we played

One game the bulls finished the first quarter up 35-11...I just started jacking up 3s and ended up losing by 6
 01-15-2011, 07:25 PM         #1950
chimcharrules13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop being like that i was drafted in late second round by hawks and started 5 games later and if you want cheats mess with the f****n game sliders
 7 years ago '04        #1951
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
Got drafted #30 in the first round. Played with the Magic and Gilbert Arenas never passed the ball to me once in 5 games. Finally got traded to my #1 destination in New York as a SG but they shipped Jason Richardson's a.ss too and he starts lol. My last game for the Magic I dropped a double double and walked out on those motherf**kers. My role is the 6th Man but I'm getting a lot of minutes and outplaying Richardson. I'm sure I'll take his spot soon enough
 7 years ago '10        #1952
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
got bored of my 6'8 SG .. decided to make a 6'6 scoring PG ... got picked 8th by the Clips!

hopefully many alleys to blake in the future
 7 years ago '04        #1953
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 730 730
 Menace718 said:
Got drafted #30 in the first round. Played with the Magic and Gilbert Arenas never passed the ball to me once in 5 games. Finally got traded to my #1 destination in New York as a SG but they shipped Jason Richardson's a.ss too and he starts lol. My last game for the Magic I dropped a double double and walked out on those motherf**kers. My role is the 6th Man but I'm getting a lot of minutes and outplaying Richardson. I'm sure I'll take his spot soon enough
Just as an update, 2 games later I took my man's starting job from him
 7 years ago '10        #1954
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7344 7344
 Thee Yung Star said:
got bored of my 6'8 SG .. decided to make a 6'6 scoring PG ... got picked 8th by the Clips!

hopefully many alleys to blake in the future
kinda weird .. even though i got picked 8th overall .. the clippers still have Aminu on the team ... oh wel, not complainin. he's better than any other option at the 3
 7 years ago '07        #1955
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
does anybody ever draw fouls? Every time i drive to the basket i get put on my a.ss and the refs never call s**t. I might as well shoot jump shots cuz its no point of driving in
 7 years ago '07        #1956
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Kasssssst said:
How about.... when... you try to f**king dunk and your right there.... and there's nothing but contact between you and the defender....BUT NO f**kING CALL! So u miss the shot and its just like GTFOH!
 SteveMachine said:
2k can eat a fuccin dicc

I get fuccin tackled mid air and they don't call a fuccin foul but the mother fuccing corey brewer doesn't get touched on a lay up and it's a foul call

get the fucc out with that bulls**t

yes mad
glad to see im not the only one. Im about to break this f**king game
 7 years ago '10        #1957
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 smj_724 said:
does anybody ever draw fouls? Every time i drive to the basket i get put on my a.ss and the refs never call s**t. I might as well shoot jump shots cuz its no point of driving in
I do, I get fouled about 3+ times a game. I stay attacking the basket.

A lot of times I don't get the call, but I don't trip because I usually make the layup anyway.
 7 years ago '08        #1958
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
Yo my dunk is on 99..and my vert is on 99....I barely get contact dunks...whats the damn problem...thinking about get my standing dunk on 99 also.
 01-17-2011, 06:47 AM         #1959
bloody_lv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
check this....whn i got d game back in oct i wnt directly 2 mp mode. was selected 3rd in d 2nd rd 2 d spurs.did my thing but askd 2 b traded aftr 10 gms b/c i was pg bt dey only subd me in as sg n no1 wuld evr pass me d ball.wnt 2 phx strtd doin.5 min qrtrs on allstar.got my guy up 2 rtg 68 after playin 40 gms i decided 2 save in d middle of a gm.guess wht d thing got tht glitch n froze culd nvr get it bak.aftr 20 tries i kpt d save but strtd allovr.ths time i usd d exploit "wher u jus run ahead whn d ball is sht 4 a fas break n dey wuld launch it 2 u " so i was draftd 15th by d clippers .12 min qts on hof .did evrything right A+ in everygm no lie avgd dam near 50 n 15 ast.got past d allstar br8k in 2nd place had bout 65 gms n stayd on d clippers: rated 88 n had him rankd in d 900's in d leaderboards.my strategy was 2 get as many milestones i culd during key gms so i got like 9-10k in skill pts.had off n def awareness all d way up.thn i red how d new update fixd d glitch. so my dumbass 4 bein curious loaded my old save whn i was wit phx. d thing worked but b/c of autosave the sh** saved over my new save.i was so tight that instead of playin w/ phx i startd ovr again.this time i made my pg 6' 7 jus so i culd blok d crap out of evry pg n focus more on rebs n defense n also just in case i played in the sg pos a lot. got drafted 6th 2 tor. n played as hard as i culd but way more balanced feel me.7 min qtrs.well i stayed w/ tor til a wk b4 d trade deadline...i culdnt handle it nemor no mtter wht i did avgd 25 pts a gm 9 reb 10 ast n 3 blocks we wuld win everyother gm b/c d coach wuld take me out w/ a few min left in d gm n no matter if we wer up 10 pts dey wuld blow d lead n lose..never got ne of d people i askd 2 pic up. n we wer 1gm bac frm 8th.so i got fed up and askd 2b w/ nyk .i guess durin d year ny traded curry n randolph n got david lee bak n gsw 1st rd pic.it was a rap after that kept my game going people loved me n at the end of d yr got on d nba 1st tm def 1st tm..was allstar w/ tor..rookie team.finals mvp etc.so finally after d 3rd try i got my ship my dude is rated 87 after d offseason and am now trying to get a crew 2gether
 01-17-2011, 06:49 AM         #1960
bloody_lv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Keno024 said:
Yo my dunk is on 99..and my vert is on 99....I barely get contact dunks...whats the damn problem...thinking about get my standing dunk on 99 also.
ive played over 100 my player games read my story....and i barely ever get contact dunks try dunking from the baseline over the center or forward thats how i usually get them if i do...what position is your dude? ps3 or xbox?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago