NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1881
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
I just started my second season. I dont feel like playing at all for some reason
 7 years ago '08        #1882
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
That's how I felt. So I started an a.ssociation with the Knicks. Game is harder when you dont have a "superstar" on your team

BTW Amare/Felton on pick and roll is deadly
 7 years ago '04        #1883
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Kushton Slater said:
Man you know what pisses me off is when the other team inbounds the ball from half court and the f**king substitution chart letting you know who is coming in and out stays on the screen. I swear that s**t makes me so f**king mad, because when I try to guard my guy I cant even see the motherf**ker because of the damn chart.
Ummmmm just press A or X smh
 7 years ago '07        #1884
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
^^that s**t dont work^^

I hate this patch tho. Lil bro updated wen i wasn't around cuz i was avoiding it. PG for the nets and they always switch me to sg and once even a forward.

sorry a.ss nikkas be pg wen im in da game after dey take devin harris sorry a.ss out and dey still dont sub me back into my position

Can't even do my fastbreak layup/dunks anymore cuz dey don't pass and wen they do i cant f**kn catch em now ... s**tt man
 7 years ago '12        #1885
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Trae Jay said:
^^that s**t dont work^^

I hate this patch tho. Lil bro updated wen i wasn't around cuz i was avoiding it. PG for the nets and they always switch me to sg and once even a forward.

sorry a.ss nikkas be pg wen im in da game after dey take devin harris sorry a.ss out and dey still dont sub me back into my position

Can't even do my fastbreak layup/dunks anymore cuz dey don't pass and wen they do i cant f**kn catch em now ... s**tt man
Hey bro u can delete the patch if u dont want to play with it.
 7 years ago '12        #1886
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Steelers4Ever said:
Got to the Western Conference Finals by beating the Lakers 3-1 and Sweeping the Thunder 4-0 but now having problems with Melo and Denver, down 2-0. Won the NBA rookie of the year award also. For everyone complaining about it being too easy after you max out are you playing on the H.O.F. level? If so I think I'm going to leave my player at the 80 level just so it's still fun to play. I'm currently on All-Star but am going to move it up after this season.
If u max out then you have to play on HOF.. yiu just gotta adapt to how to play on HOF and u straight.. Its just different.. Yiu cant get away with some of that s**t on HOF like Pro.
 7 years ago '07        #1887
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 Steelers4Ever said:
Hit "X" works for me . Also I am PG and they would bring me into the game the same way before I started getting regular minutes. I didn't even worry about scoring that often in the beginning. I concentrated on a.ssists and Rebounds and whenever I had an open shot I took it. After the first month in the LG I was a regular starter.
I'll try X.. it def wasn't A tho. But, i get minutes. The top on my team. Im not injured. Rookie of the month at least 3 times. Player of the week, like all the time. Unlocked billboard, magazine, and custom shoes. Team chem is 40% (alot higher den wen i started..its the Nets) and I still don't get respect. Should i answer different in post game press conferences? Crowd started booing me lately....

DoMieD said:
Hey bro u can delete the patch if u dont want to play with it.
Please..enlighten me.. Not too familiar on how so
 7 years ago '10        #1888
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 primetime said:
what happened the 1st season?
He was constantly shooting over me, blowing right past me because my player was slow. Dunking on me, denying me the ball.

Only thing he did this game was deny me the ball a lil and shoot over me. We were going at it, shot for shot.
 7 years ago '04        #1889
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I'll tell you what's bulls**t.... the fact that I play average when I'm at full strength will have my constant 20-30pt games but with s**tty shooting percentages.....BUT when I'm injured... AH s**t I can barley miss it seems. It's like I always shoot 75-83% when injured and 75% from 3pt injured compared to when I'm fully healed
 7 years ago '10        #1890
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
I'll tell you what's bulls**t.... the fact that I play average when I'm at full strength will have my constant 20-30pt games but with s**tty shooting percentages.....BUT when I'm injured... AH s**t I can barley miss it seems. It's like I always shoot 75-83% when injured and 75% from 3pt injured compared to when I'm fully healed
Hell yeah, I was saying that in here the last time I got injured.

I play much better hurt.
 7 years ago '04        #1891
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I scored 52 in a pick up game
 7 years ago '10        #1892
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
Tell me why I just played, beasting on the Bucks on some other s**t.

I started saying "wtf, this is too easy". Then my girl tell me she put it on pro when she played earlier. Lol

I was 10-10 behind the arch by the half, I had to start over.
 7 years ago '08        #1893
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Created Charles Barkley but he slow as f**k lol but a good rebounder
 01-07-2011, 08:30 PM         #1894
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
^On PS3 I just hit X and it goes away.
Yea I play on 360, I already tried pushing A, X,Y, etc etc and aint s**t work.

HUMAN_CRACK said:
Ummmmm just press A or X smh
That s**t dont work.
 7 years ago '07        #1895
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0

yo for the life of me i couldn't get a put back for s**t in my player mode, finally did in the conference championship.
 7 years ago '04        #1896
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I hate how they see I don't give a f**k about post moves but always give me a goal to score 6 baskets using post moves...I haven't put one skill point towards that s**t

they also love giving me the objective to make 4 3pointers then make all of my shots that would be good in any other game rim out

I always shoot terribly when one of my objectives is to hit 3pointers
 7 years ago '04        #1897
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
dropped 46 on the Heat but only won by 10 because Wade was hot.... I shot 16-30 but 5-16 from 3 though would've had more if they ain't rob me by making so many rim out

I got bron in foul trouble early and it helped

I keep hurting my ankle though and it's pissing me off...I hurt it the game before the Heat game, rested and hurt it again against the heat
 7 years ago '05        #1898
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
I'm havin fun I got drafted by okc. I'm playin my first game. 10 pts 1 reb 1 a.ssist 1 redbound. s**ts more smoother than 2k10
 7 years ago '05        #1899
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
how are y'all n*ggas so far in the game already?

I started on Portland, we went 0-10, McMillan got fired and I got sent to Toronto.

we're 7-10.

its gonna take forever to me to reach Rookie of the Year. I hope I get it.
 7 years ago '04        #1900
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Last that I recall we were 31 - 7
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy