NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1841
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,188 | Props total: 8542 8542
Seems like unless you play PG ... any team you play for is a.ss. At least at PG you can control s**t.. I have a beast 6'4 PG but I'm thinking of making a 6'6 one just for kicks
 7 years ago '06        #1842
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 Liquid-Science said:
it's a game of course it ain't genuine, I'm not a 6'7 NBA point forward

I don't give a f**k about a challenge, games are for enjoying yourself...I turned it on, pro was the default, it was fun and just went with it

not going to sit there and play a whole season of the computer swatting my s**t down the court because they start you off as a retarded player, it ain't fun

ranked matches use the default s**t
ok man i was just saying... two each is own... btw you play on PS3? hit me up @ "E180TH" if anything... come get ya a.ss bust lol
 7 years ago '06        #1843
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 DoMieD said:
U sound like a f**got tho
if you play on ps3 hit me up... info in the sig i'll play you online we'll see whos the real f**got... n*ggas catching feelings when i never disrespected no ones post
 7 years ago '08        #1844
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 506 506
smh got injured in a game going for a rebound (sprained ankle) missed 11 games, f**ked up my trade request but we are actually winning games now in OKLA, City

and im Overall 99 now:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '12        #1845
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1354 1354
 e180th said:
if you play on ps3 hit me up... info in the sig i'll play you online we'll see whos the real f**got... n*ggas catching feelings when i never disrespected no ones post
I dont play on pS3 but your the one clearly catching feelings b**ch bc everyone is playing on your prefered difficulty.

Its just a game.. Let them bums play on we difficutly they want to. I use to play on HOF and it was alright but I wanna just do whatever the f**k I want when I want so now I play on AS
 01-06-2011, 07:39 PM         #1846
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you know what pisses me off is when the other team inbounds the ball from half court and the f**king substitution chart letting you know who is coming in and out stays on the screen. I swear that s**t makes me so f**king mad, because when I try to guard my guy I cant even see the motherf**ker because of the damn chart.
 7 years ago '10        #1847
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
^On PS3 I just hit X and it goes away.
 7 years ago '10        #1848
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
Damn, just played a key game against Boston.

Got 3 milestones (double-double, 5000 career pts and 10+ reb)

Did all of my objectives.

Ended up with 20,262 skill points, damn.

Edit: and I got another key game against the Lakers now. Kobe my dude but Im about to k!ll him. s**t aint gonna be like the 1st season.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 01-06-2011 at 10:30 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #1849
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
 aka ReeSe said:
Damn, just played a key game against Boston.

Got 3 milestones (double-double, 5000 career pts and 10+ reb)

Did all of my objectives.

Ended up with 20,262 skill points, damn.

Edit: and I got another key game against the Lakers now. Kobe my dude but Im about to k!ll him. s**t aint gonna be like the 1st season.
what happened the 1st season?
 7 years ago '06        #1850
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**ch said:
does the game ever trade for the players you request? I'm in desperate need of a C or PF on the wolves and watching kevin love get the business gets real old.
for me, it didn't. I was a SG on the Thunder and I only asked for PFs & Cs (Aldrich was a.ss & since they never fixed the rotation & substitution from 2k10, James Harden often played PF). Instead, they traded for Corey Maggette.
 7 years ago '08        #1851
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 99 99
 J-R said:
you think thats bs im in my 3rd season no shoes......also i wish they would give you info on yoiur team because i just found out phill jackson is my coach now............and is their a foull out glich? because my team mate will get fouled out but still be playing
lol damn hopefully i dont have to wait that long

ive had that glitch happen but only in Jordan challenge...
 7 years ago '04        #1852
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 drwilso87 said:
After my first season I had won Rookie of the Year, Finals MVP, a championship and had been leading for leauge MVP until Lebron illumanti a.ss threw me down after I dropped 28 points on him in one half and injured me. I get to the first game of the season and I have to play Portland. Brandon Roy gives me the slightest hesitation move and shakes me from the three point line near the top left corner all the way out of bounds into the camera man's lap so I did what any self respecting person would do, I exited the game and promptly deleted that damn piece of crap off my hard drive :angry14: and started a new one!
 7 years ago '06        #1853
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,672 | Props total: 210 210
I just started my second season. I dont feel like playing at all for some reason
 7 years ago '08        #1854
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 537 537
That's how I felt. So I started an a.ssociation with the Knicks. Game is harder when you dont have a "superstar" on your team

BTW Amare/Felton on pick and roll is deadly
 7 years ago '04        #1855
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 120 120
 Kushton Slater said:
Man you know what pisses me off is when the other team inbounds the ball from half court and the f**king substitution chart letting you know who is coming in and out stays on the screen. I swear that s**t makes me so f**king mad, because when I try to guard my guy I cant even see the motherf**ker because of the damn chart.
Ummmmm just press A or X smh
 7 years ago '07        #1856
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
^^that s**t dont work^^

I hate this patch tho. Lil bro updated wen i wasn't around cuz i was avoiding it. PG for the nets and they always switch me to sg and once even a forward.

sorry a.ss nikkas be pg wen im in da game after dey take devin harris sorry a.ss out and dey still dont sub me back into my position

Can't even do my fastbreak layup/dunks anymore cuz dey don't pass and wen they do i cant f**kn catch em now ... s**tt man
 7 years ago '12        #1857
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Trae Jay said:
^^that s**t dont work^^

I hate this patch tho. Lil bro updated wen i wasn't around cuz i was avoiding it. PG for the nets and they always switch me to sg and once even a forward.

sorry a.ss nikkas be pg wen im in da game after dey take devin harris sorry a.ss out and dey still dont sub me back into my position

Can't even do my fastbreak layup/dunks anymore cuz dey don't pass and wen they do i cant f**kn catch em now ... s**tt man
Hey bro u can delete the patch if u dont want to play with it.
 7 years ago '12        #1858
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
Got to the Western Conference Finals by beating the Lakers 3-1 and Sweeping the Thunder 4-0 but now having problems with Melo and Denver, down 2-0. Won the NBA rookie of the year award also. For everyone complaining about it being too easy after you max out are you playing on the H.O.F. level? If so I think I'm going to leave my player at the 80 level just so it's still fun to play. I'm currently on All-Star but am going to move it up after this season.
If u max out then you have to play on HOF.. yiu just gotta adapt to how to play on HOF and u straight.. Its just different.. Yiu cant get away with some of that s**t on HOF like Pro.
 7 years ago '07        #1859
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,096 | Props total: 203 203
 Steelers4Ever said:
Hit "X" works for me . Also I am PG and they would bring me into the game the same way before I started getting regular minutes. I didn't even worry about scoring that often in the beginning. I concentrated on a.ssists and Rebounds and whenever I had an open shot I took it. After the first month in the LG I was a regular starter.
I'll try X.. it def wasn't A tho. But, i get minutes. The top on my team. Im not injured. Rookie of the month at least 3 times. Player of the week, like all the time. Unlocked billboard, magazine, and custom shoes. Team chem is 40% (alot higher den wen i started..its the Nets) and I still don't get respect. Should i answer different in post game press conferences? Crowd started booing me lately....

DoMieD said:
Hey bro u can delete the patch if u dont want to play with it.
Please..enlighten me.. Not too familiar on how so
 7 years ago '10        #1860
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 primetime said:
what happened the 1st season?
He was constantly shooting over me, blowing right past me because my player was slow. Dunking on me, denying me the ball.

Only thing he did this game was deny me the ball a lil and shoot over me. We were going at it, shot for shot.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy