NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1801
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
my pg is 91...on the rockets(my favorite team) won one chip with em...im taking a break from him to work on my beast 6'6 athletic sg...im jammin on cats in the summer league and grabbin boards cuz my vert is maxed out...speed is like 87 agility is 80 i wanna get both those up to 95 atleast and dunk up to 85-90 so i can be a poster machine..
 7 years ago '04        #1802
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
I finally dropped 40 points in my 3rd game of my 2nd season...only hit 2 3pointers, rest was work around the basket and jumpers

for some reason the Lakers front office traded Ron Artest to the Knicks for Tracy Mcgrady...Pau Gasol still isn't back from his ACL tear from last season either...when he gets back, we should be unstoppable
 7 years ago '04        #1803
space
space
space
Gasol came back and now I'm not getting as many rebounds...he f**kin up my double-double milestone, I need to get 35

Kobe and Mcgrady are hurt so I am doing more scoring...last two games went for 33 and 32 with 6 rebounds and 6 a.ssists so I'm putting up MJ numbers

and this is all while I'm rated like 69...I can't imagine how I'll be beasting at 92 overall or whatever
 7 years ago '12        #1804
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
Finally put this back in and tried to use my original MYPLAYEr that died from black screen of death.

Anyway, I thought the patches would fix him, but no luck. Dude was an 86 overall too.

Started a new 6'6 SG.. ballin out in the combine this time around too
 7 years ago '08        #1805
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 506 506
just finished my first season, won the chip the grizzlies. instead of signing back with them i went to the thunder, we lost the first game of the season by 10 to the nuggets
Kevin Durant was missing shots left and right, im like wtf
 7 years ago '04        #1806
space
space
space
finally got my shoes...the L-Sciences

then I promptly hurt my ankle like John Wall and sat out through my injury for a week

Kobe Mcgrady and Me got hurt at basically the same time when we were 7-0 and now we're 8-1, got our first loss when I came back

We took the Jazz to OT and was up by 1 and that f**ker Deron Williams just dribbled down until 1 second left and hit a 3 to win it in OT

I'm averaging 30, 10 and 5 through the first 9 games, trying to make this s**t last all season, I want the MVP...I don't think the award rankings are out yet, I don't see them anywhere
 01-04-2011, 12:53 AM         #1807
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the f**k do yall get these stats and skill points
 7 years ago '06        #1808
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 DrX said:
how the f**k do yall get these stats and skill points
honestly... who's playing the mode in HOF? some yall stories seem eh... " easy"
 7 years ago '04        #1809
space
space
space
boost up your 3pters, layups and inside shot up before everything else and you can score at will, I'm a Point forward so I get time at PG to get my a.ssists up and when I'm at Sf,I sit right outside of the lane waiting for rebounds

I'm in the beginning of my 2nd season now and upped the difficulty to All Star from Pro my rookie year
 7 years ago '06        #1810
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 947 947
 Liquid-Science said:
boost up your 3pters, layups and inside shot up before everything else and you can score at will, I'm a Point forward so I get time at PG to get my a.ssists up and when I'm at Sf,I sit right outside of the lane waiting for rebounds

I'm in the beginning of my 2nd season now and upped the difficulty to All Star from Pro my rookie year
why wont you just play on HOF? do you play on pro during ranked matches too? im not hating but it doesn't seem genuine putting up numbers on an easy difficulty level IMO
 7 years ago '04        #1811
space
space
space
it's a game of course it ain't genuine, I'm not a 6'7 NBA point forward

I don't give a f**k about a challenge, games are for enjoying yourself...I turned it on, pro was the default, it was fun and just went with it

not going to sit there and play a whole season of the computer swatting my s**t down the court because they start you off as a retarded player, it ain't fun

ranked matches use the default s**t
 7 years ago '08        #1812
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,509 | Props total: 6759 6759
I'm in the finals...1-0 against LA currently....I play for the Wizards....Have had 4 back to back 40+ point games 43-46-50-48....8 minutes quaters...basically I been hooping
 7 years ago '07        #1813
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
anyone know what skill points the drills improve

i want to know what they improve before i play them

so im not wasting my time/drills

i know what the shooting,dribbling,and rebounding drills improve
 7 years ago '04        #1814
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
Ah it's a video game play the game on whatever mode you play that s**t on pee wee league if you want, if you want a real challenge go outside and play real basketball
 7 years ago '12        #1815
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 e180th said:
why wont you just play on HOF? do you play on pro during ranked matches too? im not hating but it doesn't seem genuine putting up numbers on an easy difficulty level IMO
U sound like a f**got tho
 7 years ago '08        #1816
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 506 506
 Mysonne said:
Ah it's a video game play the game on whatever mode you play that s**t on pee wee league if you want, if you want a real challenge go outside and play real basketball
this...
 7 years ago '10        #1817
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,181 | Props total: 8512 8512
 Afnorth123 said:
what are you defensive end got damn this is basketball
dead. was thinking the same s**t. ol tractor traylor lookin dude ..

I thought I was gonna be overdoing it by making a 6'8 SG but it comes in handy when you play guys like Monta and barely gotta jump to block em.
 01-04-2011, 01:55 PM         #1818
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
it's a game of course it ain't genuine, I'm not a 6'7 NBA point forward

I don't give a f**k about a challenge, games are for enjoying yourself...I turned it on, pro was the default, it was fun and just went with it

not going to sit there and play a whole season of the computer swatting my s**t down the court because they start you off as a retarded player, it ain't fun

ranked matches use the default s**t
right, my dude got a f**kin 43...son like a robot...dude stiff as f**k...i still shut john wall a.ss down tho lol
 7 years ago '05        #1819
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 Thee Yung Star said:
dead. was thinking the same s**t. ol tractor traylor lookin dude ..

I thought I was gonna be overdoing it by making a 6'8 SG but it comes in handy when you play guys like Monta and barely gotta jump to block em.
yep i been working on my new sg he's 6'6 but vert is maxed nad dunk is 85..My dude gets so many contact dunks..I bemakin a poster a game minimum..usualy get like 4-5 dunks with this..i'mma work on ball handling so i can break n*ggas off easier then max out jumper and agility so i can get to the rack even easier.....i'mma max out my block soon too So i can get some chase down blocks and be on sportscenter
 01-04-2011, 04:08 PM         #1820
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol im starting ball out

i got my first double double 15 pts and 12 ast

the key is to keep the ball away from the black hole known as raymon felton hands

lol these dudes are pus*y tho...that get k!lled on the boards
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago