Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1721
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 drwilso87 said:
Has anybody ever made their dude suck so he can go to the D Leauge then come up from there.
why? i'm doing work in the NBA no reason to go to the d-league
 7 years ago '10        #1722
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Gotdamn, we're really struggling with my dude playing hurt & Amar'e out.
 7 years ago '04        #1723
Socer38910 
space
space
 aka ReeSe said:
Gotdamn, we're really struggling with my dude playing hurt & Amar'e out.
i just twisted my ankle myself. i'd recommend sitting out if it's not that long.
 7 years ago '10        #1724
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Socer38910 said:
why? i'm doing work in the NBA no reason to go to the d-league
I mean dam they goin start the man with a d leauge rating anyway why not...
 7 years ago '10        #1725
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
Man plus Clevland startin to stress me the f out...I dont turn on my game to get stressed out. I started over twice just to keep ending up in Clevland. Finally got my rating up to 83 in the rookie season so...ion kno what else to do
 7 years ago '10        #1726
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Socer38910 said:
i just twisted my ankle myself. i'd recommend sitting out if it's not that long.
It had 2-4weeks...now its day to day. Next time imma sit out. Good look.
 7 years ago '04        #1727
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I got sent to the D-league like halfway through the draft camp games...I wasn't setting picks and stuff to get my rating up...and I was missing lay ups and s**t because of the retarded rating you start with

I sat out my 2 injuries...I wish I didn't so I could've played 60 games to get some achievements and not missed the All star break stuff
 7 years ago '10        #1728
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
I got sent to the D-league like halfway through the draft camp games...I wasn't setting picks and stuff to get my rating up...and I was missing lay ups and s**t because of the retarded rating you start with

I sat out my 2 injuries...I wish I didn't so I could've played 60 games to get some achievements and not missed the All star break stuff
They dont give you nothing for making it out of D league?
 12-26-2010, 08:48 PM         #1729
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aka ReeSe said:
Just got drafted to the Knicks. 2nd round 8th pick, my dude is garbage.
Same s**t here lol. We're 10-7 and I became a starter in my 17th game. The Knicks are actually playing pretty decent for me.
 7 years ago '08        #1730
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 drwilso87 said:
Worst Teammates Ever on My Player
Micheal Connely
OJ Mayo
Mo Williams
Aarron Brooks
Yao Ming
Anderson Varejao
Antwan Jamison
Eddie House(plays 30 secs a game, but when he gets in he dribbles til he is tired then he jacks up a ridiculous shot)

i got drafted to f**ken Memphis n im a SG n these f**gots (mayo n conley) will never f**ken pass me the ball...i demanded a trade twice already n still cant get traded...s**t is pissing me the f**k off.
 7 years ago '08        #1731
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
how long does it usually take for you to get traded...im on Grizzlies n demanded a trade twice n they still aint trade me...

also how do u guys get to the FT line....i can drive all day n not get the foul at all...all i get is my s**t swatted even thou there so much body contact n s**t...i think 2k needs to fix this s**t...
 7 years ago '08        #1732
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Socer38910 said:
these injuries are bulls**t...i got 3 injuries so far n aint even play 15 games

btw is that u in ur avy?
 7 years ago '10        #1733
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 primetime said:

i got drafted to f**ken Memphis n im a SG n these f**gots (mayo n conley) will never f**ken pass me the ball...i demanded a trade twice already n still cant get traded...s**t is pissing me the f**k off.
Oh hell yeah you can cancel it then I had a PG/SG that took Conley spot so when ever he came in off the bench he would just hold the ball for 23 secs then shoot, if we were ever in a close game he would blow it on purpose I believe. Then he and Mayo would play monkey in middle w/ me so i know how you feel...keep askin they will eventually trade you
 7 years ago '10        #1734
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 primetime said:
how long does it usually take for you to get traded...im on Grizzlies n demanded a trade twice n they still aint trade me...

also how do u guys get to the FT line....i can drive all day n not get the foul at all...all i get is my s**t swatted even thou there so much body contact n s**t...i think 2k needs to fix this s**t...
Oh yea make sure in the interviews you give ignorant answers they'll be more willing to get rid of you
 12-26-2010, 09:47 PM         #1735
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2nd round 7th pick-- to wiz-- i play more than wall 5 games in--- i think they will trade wall soon
 7 years ago '04        #1736
Socer38910 
space
space
 primetime said:
these injuries are bulls**t...i got 3 injuries so far n aint even play 15 games

btw is that u in ur avy?
 7 years ago '10        #1737
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335
I'm so lucky to have been drafted to the Celtics ... (1st round, 19th pick I think?)... I made a scoring SG/SF named Afro Thunder (6'8 - 225 lbs, in the mold of young T-Mac) ... about 14 games in and I got the starting job .. averaging 20 pts 9 rebs 4 a.ssists right now and 2nd on the rookie report behind Wall whose averaging 21 pts 6 a.ssists 4 boards ..

We're 13-5 right now - I cost us one loss (got a J busted on me with .7 seconds to go while up by 1).

The best thing about playing for the Celtics is their defensive IQ. They understand help defensive amazingly well ... if my guy gets by me (still kinda slow - using most of my points on scoring/dunking first) .. they'll make the switch and I'll pick up their guy.. but soon as the ball is moved away from our area, they know to switch back. Shti is beautiful .. especially considering my other myplayer (89 overall 6'4 PG) plays for the T-Wolves and I have to deal with that s**t
 7 years ago '08        #1738
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 primetime said:

i dont know what y'all be doing
but conely plays good for me, maybe it's cause y'all rates are low
i play for mem now and were like 4 games away until the playoffs

my only prob is mayo, he be on some bulls**t, our last game dude only had 3 points out of like 10-15 shots, he kept throwin s**t up even in the 4th in a close a.ss game. we almost lost cause of him but Rudy Gay and my clutch a.ss took over and brought home the W
 7 years ago '08        #1739
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
Got traded to cavs n starting sg. Mo Williams is the worst this lame went 6-24 last game n like 0-10 in the fourth smh. Btw how do u shoot fts I'm shooting 28 percent so far it's bulls**t smh
 7 years ago '08        #1740
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 primetime said:
Got traded to cavs n starting sg. Mo Williams is the worst this lame went 6-24 last game n like 0-10 in the fourth smh. Btw how do u shoot fts I'm shooting 28 percent so far it's bulls**t smh
find a shot you can get use to easily
i can't remember the name of mine but i get perfect release 9/10 times and my free throw shooting rate is still down at 50
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago