most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
184 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2010, 12:27 AM         #1701
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mascot for the nuggets was just doing mj dance moves on the sidelines while melo was shooting a FT...
 12-25-2010, 12:44 AM         #1702
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man raymon felton is a ball hogg...dude suck....amare nice i just hot him off the pick
 7 years ago '10        #1703
olook up 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2625 2625
 Ex The God said:
I been trying to do that but the PG will just hold the ball until I move to whatever area the little blue circle is at. I'm a 52 overall right now also. Maybe I'm just being impatient but the my player seemed a lot better when the game first came out..
yeah when it first came out i didnt have to run plays and s**t but for a while now thats how it is run a play every time. anyone know why they switched that around?
 7 years ago '04        #1704
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 olook up said:
yeah when it first came out i didnt have to run plays and s**t but for a while now thats how it is run a play every time. anyone know why they switched that around?
it was part of the patch
 7 years ago '04        #1705
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
If your a pg you know you don't have to follow the plays right? I never do. Not even when at shooting guard do I fully.

But....I been pissed.... since last night. I'm on Nuggets team captain/star. We faced Rockets I'm shooting great, faced Suns I'm shooting great, faced Hornets I'm shooting great, faced Magic I'm shooting great...face Miami Heat... and I can't shoot for s**t! How the f**k does one go... on some stupid 29% from the field EVEN WHEN CLOSE and RIGHT NEXT TO THE BASKET! or getting fouled by Lebron BUT NO WHISTLE! I don't even think I got to 20pts... and I was averaging damn near 22-39 against those other teams. I face Rockets next again and Lakers after that..... so will see what happens....
 7 years ago '06        #1706
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
andre miller mad that i dunked on him
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #1707
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
Worst Teammates Ever on My Player
Micheal Connely
OJ Mayo
Mo Williams
Aarron Brooks
Yao Ming
Anderson Varejao
Antwan Jamison
Eddie House(plays 30 secs a game, but when he gets in he dribbles til he is tired then he jacks up a ridiculous shot)
 7 years ago '10        #1708
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 acAWN said:
andre miller mad that i dunked on him
[pic - click to view]

That man look like he want lay hands on yo dude.
 7 years ago '08        #1709
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
n*ggas cannot bang wit me on my player pick-up games...
 12-25-2010, 11:57 PM         #1710
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol demarcus cousins was the worst in the pre draft games...moron get the ball off the pick...hold it and stare then jack up a fade away and miss
 7 years ago '04        #1711
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 GrownmanJ said:
n*ggas cannot bang wit me on my player pick-up games...
I took my player online for the first time today

I did alright with him but of course folks on my teams were some ball hoggin muthaf**kas so I just started leading fast breaks to get my points

it's always some 7'3 maxed out 99 player on every team that tries to do everything...I had to guard someone that made a player the size of shaq that was a 99, s**t wasn't fair at all
 7 years ago '04        #1712
Socer38910 
space
space
 Ex The God said:
This game pisses me off so much.

I start out on the Wizrds..bench player because now no mater what I do I almost never got the ball because john wall is a f**king ball hog and he sucks..so I get traded to the heat..now i deal with LBJ..also a ball hog but at least he makes the f**king shots..unlike anyone on the garbage a.ss wizards...It pisses me off so much that my guy is nice from medium and short range yet my shots keep coming up short even when im uncontested. This my player s**t is bull. Next year they shouldnt make you start out at f**king 45 overall when all the other rookies are f**king 80s...I'm starting to hate my player now because whatever the f**k they change to where you NEED to get in the spot that is required by the play you're running. Its f**king stupid...I can't ball like that cuz I never get the ball
that would be so stupid to have a 70 overall starting out. you just got to get better. im an 85 overall right now im my second season beasting
 7 years ago '06        #1713
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
just gave fish a facial

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #1714
Socer38910 
space
space
my dude is getting better and better. he's rocking the M.O.A.M's (Man on a Mission) Shoes. in stores soon

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #1715
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Damn, I want my shoe deal

I got the billboard and SI cover so far...I'm in the second round of the playoffs in my rookie year

when do you get a shoe deal?
 7 years ago '04        #1716
Socer38910 
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
Damn, I want my shoe deal

I got the billboard and SI cover so far...I'm in the second round of the playoffs in my rookie year

when do you get a shoe deal?
it just depends, it's different for everyone. it'll be your next endorsement though. i got mine my 2nd year 10 games into it
 7 years ago '05        #1717
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
just got my Si mag for my pg...i got that jamal crawford lay up package...its nasty i'm straight s**tting on n*ggas when i drive the lane...they go one way and i go the other like :wow:
 7 years ago '10        #1718
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
lol demarcus cousins was the worst in the pre draft games...moron get the ball off the pick...hold it and stare then jack up a fade away and miss
Antwan Jamison do the same mess...I hate I ever had the idea to go to Clevland and do what Lebron didnt. I know why he left now and I plan on dippin on em soon as the season is over.
 7 years ago '10        #1719
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 Ex The God said:
Also is there any way to change this s**t where if im not lined up where the game is telling me that whoever has the ball just wont run a play at all..its pissing me off
I dont think it is...the most you can do is try to call for the ball, but if you got a dude on yo team thats ball hoggin might just be sol until the next possession.
 7 years ago '10        #1720
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
Has anybody ever made their dude suck so he can go to the D Leauge then come up from there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
23 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy