Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,908 | Props total: 11830 11830
^^ Offensive Awareness + Defensive Awareness. It really doesn't do s**t to help your player out, but it boosts your rating a ton.
 8 years ago '06        #142
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 70 70
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ Offensive Awareness + Defensive Awareness. It really doesn't do s**t to help your player out, but it boosts your rating a ton.
bingo^^^^

And shouts to whoever said to run down court as soon as your opponent shoots the ball that s**t is helping me get a ton of points!
 10-08-2010, 11:02 PM         #143
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So after the three games in the beginning you get drafted by a team?
 8 years ago '09        #144
space
space
 DatVABoy said:
bingo^^^^

And shouts to whoever said to run down court as soon as your opponent shoots the ball that s**t is helping me get a ton of points!
Word! But sometimes my team mates are douchebags and don't pass me the ball when I'm WIDE a.ss OPEN. lol. I hate trying to do pick and rolls cause I'll execute the pick properly and the player never rolls. So I try to pass it to him and it gets batted down and stolen every time. So I get charged with a bad pass and turnover almost every time I try that. And I can't a.ssist them other times cause either A. They have a wide a.ss open shot and pass it up to a.ssist it off to someone else smh. or B. They have a wide a.ss open shot and they brick it...lmao. It's pretty crazy, buht hey, My avg. team mate grade is an A+ with 25 points, 5 rebounds, 5 a.ssists, 2.5 blocks, and 1.5 turnovers. So I'm pretty happy with that haha. (my bad for the rant!, I'm looking for tips on how to a.ssist is why I wrote all that)

@FreshPrince. YEP! So you better play your a.ss off in those 3 games lol.
 8 years ago '06        #145
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 70 70
 Chainz Graphics said:
Word! But sometimes my team mates are douchebags and don't pass me the ball when I'm WIDE a.ss OPEN. lol. I hate trying to do pick and rolls cause I'll execute the pick properly and the player never rolls. So I try to pass it to him and it gets batted down and stolen every time. So I get charged with a bad pass and turnover almost every time I try that. And I can't a.ssist them other times cause either A. They have a wide a.ss open shot and pass it up to a.ssist it off to someone else smh. or B. They have a wide a.ss open shot and they brick it...lmao. It's pretty crazy, buht hey, My avg. team mate grade is an A+ with 25 points, 5 rebounds, 5 a.ssists, 2.5 blocks, and 1.5 turnovers. So I'm pretty happy with that haha. (my bad for the rant!, I'm looking for tips on how to a.ssist is why I wrote all that)

Hell yea man Devin Harris and Terrence Williams are pissin me off so bad yo they don't pass the rock and they miss wide open J's when I do pass it to them....If it continues im pretty sure i'll request a trade

How is everyone handling their press conferences?
 8 years ago '04        #146
SubConscious 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,987 | Props total: 75764 75764
 DatVABoy said:
Hell yea man Devin Harris and Terrence Williams are pissin me off so bad yo they don't pass the rock and they miss wide open J's when I do pass it to them....If it continues im pretty sure i'll request a trade

How is everyone handling their press conferences?
I'm giving different approaches to press conferences

good games: arrogant/professional

bad games: loyalty/professional

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #147
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Chainz Graphics said:

how the hell you average 25 a game? Its a struggle for me to average 15
 8 years ago '06        #148
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 aka ReeSe said:
 10-09-2010, 03:49 AM         #149
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this has got to be the hardest mode in the game

took me like 5 hours to get the complete all objectives achievement

is there a way to restart from the beginning without having to recreate my guy??
 8 years ago '04        #150
SubConscious 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,987 | Props total: 75764 75764
MyPlayer has just been endorsed by Jordan Brand and they made a Billboard for me :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #151
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
i think if u want the my player mode wit a great player out da jump beat the Jordan Challenges and play wit him but if u tryna get tha thrill of making the league then play the regular My Player mode, its suppose to be hard
 8 years ago '10        #152
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$10,115 | Props total: 8355 8355
i understand if it's supposed to be challenging. but sometimes they make this s**t just annoying. i understand basketball and positioning just fine but the ai is frustratingly stupid most of the time and i dont care what anybody says, nobody starts in the nba with a 40 rating. thats just dumb, if youre supposed to become the best in the league or greatest of all time you should get the opportunity to mash it up in your rookie year.
 8 years ago '08        #153
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,516 | Props total: 6777 6777
I'm a 6'8 240 pound SF my speed is a 85. On the season roster for the Wizards for the Wizards. Plan on getting my speed to like 90 then it's going down lol.
 8 years ago '09        #154
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
how the hell you average 25 a game? Its a struggle for me to average 15
I played 8 minute quarters in the combine and summer league. So I pulled 32 minutes a game. (If you're a pg or SG), all you have to do is shake, 7 times out of 10 you'll shake your defender right out of his shoes, then just drive to the hoop and get fouled lol. I shot 13 free throws in one game and made all 13 of em. DO NOT HELP YOUR TEAM MATES ON OFFENSE! Always do for yourself on offense, but MAKE SURE you don't hold on to the ball for long, you'll lose damn near an entire letter grade for that. So if you somehow can't get a shot off, then pass it off. Most of your points will come on defense if you're good. Try to get blocks and rebounds. A block is one of the highest points earners (granted, it's not that easy, but I get about 3-4/game with a 6'5" PG). Drop your difficulty down if you need to, I play on the lowest level since I'm not that good and wanna have fun playing this game instead of struggling to get all my points and stats up. (How do yo uget a PG to dunk? Mine won't dunk at all D: )

Last edited by ImAMonster; 10-09-2010 at 08:36 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #155
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 881 881
Wish I would have seen this.. I was drafted first round 24th overall by the Hawks. By the way I am an Athletic PG that stands 6'7 246 lbs. Yes, the drills is hard because I'm still getting use to PS3 controls so I cheesed and got my points through the stealing drill. I also topped out my Verticle, Stanima and finishing at the basket. I'm about 15 games in right now.. avg. About 16pg, 4 a.ssist, 2 boards a game.

Honestly, I like 2k10 because I just liked picking off easy steals and dunking.. remember its just a game, I'm not trying to be thinking hard to just make a shot.. oh well its fun
 10-09-2010, 09:20 AM         #156
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ipunched my door last night.

We were playin the Heat. I dropped 30 points in the first half all over Wade.

Then they take me out and put Nash in and I get back in the game and we'redown by 15. (we were up by 20)

So ima lil irritated, and then guess what.

Nash decides its timefor him to chuck up threes when I'mwide open.

Needless to say I requested a trade, and I'm hoping the next team I goto will letme be the franchise player.
 8 years ago '10        #157
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 WordisBond said:
Ipunched my door last night.

We were playin the Heat. I dropped 30 points in the first half all over Wade.

Then they take me out and put Nash in and I get back in the game and we'redown by 15. (we were up by 20)

So ima lil irritated, and then guess what.

Nash decides its timefor him to chuck up threes when I'mwide open.

Needless to say I requested a trade, and I'm hoping the next team I goto will letme be the franchise player.
YO U CAN REQUEST A TRADE THIS YEAR?! WWWWHHHAT? :turns on 360 to start my player:

my team was trash last year and in my 2nd season the lakers picked me up and by end of season kobe was on the bench and i was the starting SG :)
 8 years ago '07        #158
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Yo all i have to say is that "key games" make life much easier. You get 2x skill points, i dropped 44pts, 5 a.ssists, 2 blocks on the Jazz got over 7000 skill points.

I capped off my Shot Medium attribute at 90, and since i almost always doing the loyalty answers i can now call plays on the court (im not a PG couldn't do it before.)
 8 years ago '08        #159
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Thank God im not the only one i figured the dudes on here would be in the 80s and 90s by now :lachen001:, im at the point where im on some f**k the team imma get mine status because some of the s**t is too hard like i dont even f**king bother trying to steal the ball because they just hit me with the bad steal attempt and lower my rating every time and its garbage where they say have the guy you're guarding commit to 2 fouls because i drive and they dont call fouls but any other time i get called for a foul

And it also pisses me off that im a 2 guard and they give me a challenge hold your opponent to 3 dunks/layups so im like , and then they sub me in the game as a f**kin Power Forward having me check Tim Duncan like ..Honestly the easiest way to get points is cherry pick im dropping 15 a game with 12 of my points being off of n*ggas missing and them just throwing me outlets :lachen001:..And the f**k is with them giving me a get 2 a.ssists challenge and i pass open to a wide open man and he hits the 3 and they dont count that as a a.ssist :wtf:
 8 years ago '05        #160
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
how the f**k do u request a trade?
i dont wanna play on s**tty a.ss memphis no more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
54 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
28 comments
1 day ago