NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22355 22355
we was up in the lakers grill. next thing you know im on the bench, i fast forward, and we down by 15. bulls**t man
 7 years ago '09        #142
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 10528 10528
I'mma be ballin' all day saturday, I'm dedicating my entire day to this game. I'm bout to ball my a.ss off!!! I'm rated a 47 right now, I gotta get that rating up lol. They should give yhu skill points for going first round but NOOOOO. Smh. Winston, what team you playin for?
 7 years ago '12        #143
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 DatVABoy said:
Im a 6'6 athletic SG i was drafted 2nd round 1st pick by the Nets and right now i'm rated 56 Ovr....after about 8 games I worked my way from the 7th man in the rotation into the starting lineup replacing anthony morrow....right now i'm gettin 28 mins a game and averaging 13 pts 3 boards and 2 a.ssists per game....so far i've signed with jordan brand and have gotten my first billboard

The team is currently 6-4 as we speak and i f**kin hate devin harris he doesn't pass for s**t and he just jacks up unneccessary fadeaways smh

I'm thinkin bout requestin a trade to MIA and taking Mike Miller's spot but I know my guy can be a star here in NJ

Great thread btw
How the f**k are u almost a 60 overall already??

Damn I played like 5 D League games and like 20 NBA games and I'm still only a 53
 7 years ago '09        #144
space
space
^^ Offensive Awareness + Defensive Awareness. It really doesn't do s**t to help your player out, but it boosts your rating a ton.
 7 years ago '06        #145
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ Offensive Awareness + Defensive Awareness. It really doesn't do s**t to help your player out, but it boosts your rating a ton.
bingo^^^^

And shouts to whoever said to run down court as soon as your opponent shoots the ball that s**t is helping me get a ton of points!
 10-09-2010, 12:02 AM         #146
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So after the three games in the beginning you get drafted by a team?
 7 years ago '09        #147
space
space
 DatVABoy said:
bingo^^^^

And shouts to whoever said to run down court as soon as your opponent shoots the ball that s**t is helping me get a ton of points!
Word! But sometimes my team mates are douchebags and don't pass me the ball when I'm WIDE a.ss OPEN. lol. I hate trying to do pick and rolls cause I'll execute the pick properly and the player never rolls. So I try to pass it to him and it gets batted down and stolen every time. So I get charged with a bad pass and turnover almost every time I try that. And I can't a.ssist them other times cause either A. They have a wide a.ss open shot and pass it up to a.ssist it off to someone else smh. or B. They have a wide a.ss open shot and they brick it...lmao. It's pretty crazy, buht hey, My avg. team mate grade is an A+ with 25 points, 5 rebounds, 5 a.ssists, 2.5 blocks, and 1.5 turnovers. So I'm pretty happy with that haha. (my bad for the rant!, I'm looking for tips on how to a.ssist is why I wrote all that)

@FreshPrince. YEP! So you better play your a.ss off in those 3 games lol.
 7 years ago '06        #148
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
 Chainz Graphics said:
Word! But sometimes my team mates are douchebags and don't pass me the ball when I'm WIDE a.ss OPEN. lol. I hate trying to do pick and rolls cause I'll execute the pick properly and the player never rolls. So I try to pass it to him and it gets batted down and stolen every time. So I get charged with a bad pass and turnover almost every time I try that. And I can't a.ssist them other times cause either A. They have a wide a.ss open shot and pass it up to a.ssist it off to someone else smh. or B. They have a wide a.ss open shot and they brick it...lmao. It's pretty crazy, buht hey, My avg. team mate grade is an A+ with 25 points, 5 rebounds, 5 a.ssists, 2.5 blocks, and 1.5 turnovers. So I'm pretty happy with that haha. (my bad for the rant!, I'm looking for tips on how to a.ssist is why I wrote all that)

Hell yea man Devin Harris and Terrence Williams are pissin me off so bad yo they don't pass the rock and they miss wide open J's when I do pass it to them....If it continues im pretty sure i'll request a trade

How is everyone handling their press conferences?
 7 years ago '04        #149
SubConscious 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,315 | Props total: 67194 67194
 DatVABoy said:
Hell yea man Devin Harris and Terrence Williams are pissin me off so bad yo they don't pass the rock and they miss wide open J's when I do pass it to them....If it continues im pretty sure i'll request a trade

How is everyone handling their press conferences?
I'm giving different approaches to press conferences

good games: arrogant/professional

bad games: loyalty/professional

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #150
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Chainz Graphics said:

how the hell you average 25 a game? Its a struggle for me to average 15
 7 years ago '06        #151
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 aka ReeSe said:
 10-09-2010, 04:49 AM         #152
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this has got to be the hardest mode in the game

took me like 5 hours to get the complete all objectives achievement

is there a way to restart from the beginning without having to recreate my guy??
 7 years ago '04        #153
SubConscious 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,315 | Props total: 67194 67194
MyPlayer has just been endorsed by Jordan Brand and they made a Billboard for me :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #154
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i think if u want the my player mode wit a great player out da jump beat the Jordan Challenges and play wit him but if u tryna get tha thrill of making the league then play the regular My Player mode, its suppose to be hard
 7 years ago '10        #155
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 6004 6004
i understand if it's supposed to be challenging. but sometimes they make this s**t just annoying. i understand basketball and positioning just fine but the ai is frustratingly stupid most of the time and i dont care what anybody says, nobody starts in the nba with a 40 rating. thats just dumb, if youre supposed to become the best in the league or greatest of all time you should get the opportunity to mash it up in your rookie year.
 7 years ago '08        #156
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,038 | Props total: 4871 4871
I'm a 6'8 240 pound SF my speed is a 85. On the season roster for the Wizards for the Wizards. Plan on getting my speed to like 90 then it's going down lol.
 7 years ago '09        #157
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
how the hell you average 25 a game? Its a struggle for me to average 15
I played 8 minute quarters in the combine and summer league. So I pulled 32 minutes a game. (If you're a pg or SG), all you have to do is shake, 7 times out of 10 you'll shake your defender right out of his shoes, then just drive to the hoop and get fouled lol. I shot 13 free throws in one game and made all 13 of em. DO NOT HELP YOUR TEAM MATES ON OFFENSE! Always do for yourself on offense, but MAKE SURE you don't hold on to the ball for long, you'll lose damn near an entire letter grade for that. So if you somehow can't get a shot off, then pass it off. Most of your points will come on defense if you're good. Try to get blocks and rebounds. A block is one of the highest points earners (granted, it's not that easy, but I get about 3-4/game with a 6'5" PG). Drop your difficulty down if you need to, I play on the lowest level since I'm not that good and wanna have fun playing this game instead of struggling to get all my points and stats up. (How do yo uget a PG to dunk? Mine won't dunk at all D: )

Last edited by ImAMonster; 10-09-2010 at 09:36 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #158
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 533 533
Wish I would have seen this.. I was drafted first round 24th overall by the Hawks. By the way I am an Athletic PG that stands 6'7 246 lbs. Yes, the drills is hard because I'm still getting use to PS3 controls so I cheesed and got my points through the stealing drill. I also topped out my Verticle, Stanima and finishing at the basket. I'm about 15 games in right now.. avg. About 16pg, 4 a.ssist, 2 boards a game.

Honestly, I like 2k10 because I just liked picking off easy steals and dunking.. remember its just a game, I'm not trying to be thinking hard to just make a shot.. oh well its fun
 10-09-2010, 10:20 AM         #159
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ipunched my door last night.

We were playin the Heat. I dropped 30 points in the first half all over Wade.

Then they take me out and put Nash in and I get back in the game and we'redown by 15. (we were up by 20)

So ima lil irritated, and then guess what.

Nash decides its timefor him to chuck up threes when I'mwide open.

Needless to say I requested a trade, and I'm hoping the next team I goto will letme be the franchise player.
 7 years ago '10        #160
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 WordisBond said:
Ipunched my door last night.

We were playin the Heat. I dropped 30 points in the first half all over Wade.

Then they take me out and put Nash in and I get back in the game and we'redown by 15. (we were up by 20)

So ima lil irritated, and then guess what.

Nash decides its timefor him to chuck up threes when I'mwide open.

Needless to say I requested a trade, and I'm hoping the next team I goto will letme be the franchise player.
YO U CAN REQUEST A TRADE THIS YEAR?! WWWWHHHAT? :turns on 360 to start my player:

my team was trash last year and in my 2nd season the lakers picked me up and by end of season kobe was on the bench and i was the starting SG :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago