most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1501
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Hey I just started a My Player..I'm an all-around pg on the Nets and play on default setting..I average only like 2ppg (rarely get a chance to shoot), 4 a.ssists and 5 rebounds..

the damn Nets have me at Shooting Guard all the time except for a few possessions every now and then. Any tips on how to get the ball more so I can shoot more often and what attributes to put points in?
just depends on who is starting over you. that's a big thing is getting the PT. i was a 2g with GS and wasn't able to get much playing time until i got my overall up. if you do get in at the point though you can call your plays for yourself.
 7 years ago '06        #1502
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
After Finals on Wednesday no body better call, text, or visit me because I'm goin be playing this game for a good 72 hours str8......haven't played since the 3rd week after it released.
 7 years ago '05        #1503
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
how do u prevent the issue of simulating to the end of the game (or something i did) and next day when i went to load my game it said the file was corrupted or some s**t i had to start all over.

how to prevent that from happening?
 7 years ago '04        #1504
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I would cry^
 7 years ago '05        #1505
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
how the f**k do u guys get ur player up so fast? im getting like 1500-1900 experience points per game and s**t is taking forever to get my rating up
 7 years ago '07        #1506
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
yo so i finally made a back up file on my HD and later I tried to get a few games in.... tell me why all my s**t and i mean all my s**t got deleted (All three of my "My players", all the J's i unlocked, my a.ssociation file, everything.) Man so now i just got that one "my player" its the one i usually play 97 overall SG Knicks. If i didn't have that back up file id would have broke this game man lol
 7 years ago '04        #1507
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 jay964 said:
how the f**k do u guys get ur player up so fast? im getting like 1500-1900 experience points per game and s**t is taking forever to get my rating up
that's what i usually get. you've just got to play alot of games. another thing that helps is to go for milestones in rivalry and big games. in the playoffs elmination games give you twice as man points also
 7 years ago '10        #1508
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 jay964 said:
It took me almost a whole season to get my guy good. It seems like it took me forever, I think I'm a 87 now and I'm on my 2nd season. Next thing you know your guy is gonna be up there, I wouldn't even worry about the rating as long as you're k!lling s**t.

Edit: I think Off. & Def. Awareness gets your overall rating up kinda fast.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 12-12-2010 at 08:37 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #1509
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
Hey I just started a My Player..I'm an all-around pg on the Nets and play on default setting..I average only like 2ppg (rarely get a chance to shoot), 4 a.ssists and 5 rebounds..

the damn Nets have me at Shooting Guard all the time except for a few possessions every now and then. Any tips on how to get the ball more so I can shoot more often and what attributes to put points in?
I play the 2....and the first things I put my points to were midrange (shot medium), offensive clutch & consistency. I used to miss plenty of shots starting off so I wanted that to get that midrange decent first. I don't know as far as a PG though. Just thought I'd let you know what I did.

And when I want the ball I just get open and hit X (on PS3) to call for the ball. Sometimes I just say f**k running plays, get open and knock s**t down.
 7 years ago '04        #1510
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
I put all my points in Off. and Def Awareness 1st because that will make you the smartest player on the court even if you aren't the fastest
 7 years ago '10        #1511
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Mysonne said:
I put all my points in Off. and Def Awareness 1st because that will make you the smartest player on the court even if you aren't the fastest
I really don't see the point in this, no offense. Correct me if I'm wrong but why would you need "awareness" when you're controlling the player at all times? It's not like raising an attribute on a game makes you smarter. There's a few other ratings I don't see the need to raise as well...I'm a SG but I average like 8 rebounds/game even though the Def and Off rebounding ratings are mad low.
 7 years ago '04        #1512
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 super vILLain said:
I really don't see the point in this, no offense. Correct me if I'm wrong but why would you need "awareness" when you're controlling the player at all times? It's not like raising an attribute on a game makes you smarter. There's a few other ratings I don't see the need to raise as well...I'm a SG but I average like 8 rebounds/game even though the Def and Off rebounding ratings are mad low.
awareness makes your player react faster so your not standing like an a**hole when someone pulls up on you or so you don't jump mad late, but i'm 99 and it worked for me, not to mention if you listen to the lil helper dude he tells you where to put your pts

if you get 99 on awareness look at your players card and look at the attributes under intelligences it will be 99. But like i said if you don't see no point then do whatever i'm just trying to share what worked for me,

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-13-2010 at 06:53 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #1513
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
So I won the chip w/ Chicago and left to join the Thunder.

1st game I played w/ them I won decisively. I like this team a lot better. f**king Durant does NOT miss so I rack up a.ssist now.

And I'm a PG overall 82. So I start ahead of Westbrook. But they do put us in together a lot. Something they didn't do when I was with the Bulls.
 7 years ago '08        #1514
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
yo whats the deal with the jordans, I got 40/40. Do they add the points to your attriubtes for just one game or all the time?
 7 years ago '04        #1515
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
^
All the time.
 7 years ago '04        #1516
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
 Mysonne said:
you control him, unless u sim ur games.. then yeah it defintely helps because I upped them to boost my overall ratings to the 90s after I was done workin on offense... otherwise there's no point to do that.... DO NOT waste ur points on mental in the beginning... sure u won't see a rise in overall rating but it doesn't mean ur dude ain't a beast.
 7 years ago '08        #1517
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Just won the championship with the Heat (Finals MVP, avg 30pts 10 ast 5 reb 1 stl 3 to), lost a game in rounds 2 and 3 each and that was it, swept the Spurs for the title... made All Rookies 1st Team, now rated 81... resigned with the Heat since the Knicks didn't put in an offer, we'll see what happens next free agency....

aka ReeSe said:
I play the 2....and the first things I put my points to were midrange (shot medium), offensive clutch & consistency. I used to miss plenty of shots starting off so I wanted that to get that midrange decent first. I don't know as far as a PG though. Just thought I'd let you know what I did.

And when I want the ball I just get open and hit X (on PS3) to call for the ball. Sometimes I just say f**k running plays, get open and knock s**t down.
good advice

I also maxed out 'shoot in traffic' and 'shoot off dribble' for those pick and pops

Mysonne said:
awareness makes your player react faster so your not standing like an a**hole when someone pulls up on you or so you don't jump mad late, but i'm 99 and it worked for me, not to mention if you listen to the lil helper dude he tells you where to put your pts

if you get 99 on awareness look at your players card and look at the attributes under intelligences it will be 99. But like i said if you don't see no point then do whatever i'm just trying to share what worked for me,
also good advice

a lot of people don't see the point of bolstering the awareness stats, but give it a try. especially for PGs... there will be times when you are just in a passing lane and your player will automatically bat away a bad pass in his vicinity... for me it happens sometimes when i'm not even using intense defense. you'll also react more quickly to loose balls, your timing on rebounds and blocks will be better...
 7 years ago '04        #1518
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
you control him, unless u sim ur games.. then yeah it defintely helps because I upped them to boost my overall ratings to the 90s after I was done workin on offense... otherwise there's no point to do that.... DO NOT waste ur points on mental in the beginning... sure u won't see a rise in overall rating but it doesn't mean ur dude ain't a beast.

like i said I AM 99 already and yeah my guy is a beast

Last edited by Mysonne; 12-13-2010 at 03:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #1519
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
awareness does make your player react quicker and make "smarter" animations like when you try to play the passing lanes or make a pass on offense and helps when you sim games...its very useful...I upped mines on offense nadmy guy doesnt do as many dumb layup animations he does onees with a higher chance of going in... and on defense I find myself player better off ball defense which is useful becuase it stops my man from getting open.
 7 years ago '04        #1520
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
Why would you sim the game? I hear people saying they sim.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago