Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #1481
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
had a sf wit the bulls but the coach firing glitch was making me mad so now i got a pg for the rockets even though i dont ever get to pplay it do any of yall got any shooting cancers on yall team a brooks shoots fadeaway 3pts
 7 years ago '10        #1482
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7336 7336
Just caught a huge L.

Asked for a trade from the Lakers and my only desired team was the Heat.

2 games later,

"You're trade request has been granted. You've been traded to the Wizards."

Actually not horrible though .. Wall is a good guy to have at the 2 ... McGee could develop .. but I'm definitely moving to the Heat after this . I wanna throw oops all game.
 7 years ago '08        #1483
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Thee Yung Star said:
Just caught a huge L.

Asked for a trade from the Lakers and my only desired team was the Heat.

2 games later,

"You're trade request has been granted. You've been traded to the Wizards."

Actually not horrible though .. Wall is a good guy to have at the 2 ... McGee could develop .. but I'm definitely moving to the Heat after this . I wanna throw oops all game.

When i played for the wizards, Wall & Arenas ballhogged like crazy, majority of our possessions they ran iso plays for themselves

but now im with my grizzlies and we puttin in work
 7 years ago '04        #1484
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
im almost at 90 with my player deadly as f**k from behind the arc now set the nba record with 14 treys in one game
 7 years ago '10        #1485
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
f**k this s**t, man.

I got drafted by the Bulls 17th overall. I'm a 6'6" athletic shooting guard so I'm thinking we're about to run s**t or at least compete. 15 games into the season and we're several games under .500, not even in the f**king playoffs. Rose is f**king terrible. He will not pass on the fastbreak or pretty much ever and only occasionally shoots but when he does it's the most terrible shot selection ever. Until the end of the 4th when he ignores all plays and just launches bricks from all over the court. 75% of our offense are plays to give Deng long range contested jumpers. Deng plays decently for the most part but Boozer is top 5 in FG% and an absolute beast down low yet our offense revolves around Deng and Boozer rarely gets the ball. Noah puts in work too but once again he never gets the ball. Brewer is trash. Korver gets like 2 minutes a game and my 3 point rating is only like 50 so we have no outside shooting. And our whole defense is terrible...me and Noah hold it down but overall we're trash. Then they'll switch my position so the player I've been locking down goes crazy because some other scrub is guarding him.

Needless to say I requested a trade but then twisted my ankle right before I was dealt so it didn't go through. I'm trying to get on the Nets, Hornets, Mavs, Knicks, or a few other teams. I didn't want to play on the Bulls in the first place but I don't even like playing period anymore, I wish I could just sit out until I'm traded.
 7 years ago '05        #1486
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
was drafted by the grizzlies.. f**king gay a.ss mike connely never passes the ball and im stuck behind oj maya and rudy gay
requested a trade to the jazz and started cutting up my teammates in the press conferences

14 games in they trade me to the jazz
took over the starting sg and now deron and i are ripping the league

anyone know how to call plays and s**t? only thing i can do is call for a pick and half the time they dont do s**t
 12-10-2010, 05:02 PM         #1487
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well I havent been in this thread for awhile..My guy is a monster..Im on the Raps still and Ive scored 20 or more points in 10 straight games...actually its 40 or more points every game for the last ten but the interviewer said 20.

now looking at my game cards..theres only been 2 games I didnt score at least 20 points this season...

and Im 20 games in.

Im avg.43pts.5rb,10ast,off 58% from the field.and 50% from the 3...I've made 111 threes so far this season. My team is 14-6 right now and we've won 7 straight. I got Bucks,Celts,and Hornets so many SP on the way lol..

Im gonna upload someof my latest dunks and stuff soon

inb4coolstroybruh
 7 years ago '04        #1488
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 jay964 said:
was drafted by the grizzlies.. f**king gay a.ss mike connely never passes the ball and im stuck behind oj maya and rudy gay
requested a trade to the jazz and started cutting up my teammates in the press conferences

14 games in they trade me to the jazz
took over the starting sg and now deron and i are ripping the league

anyone know how to call plays and s**t? only thing i can do is call for a pick and half the time they dont do s**t
you can't call plays unless you're the point guard.
 7 years ago '06        #1489
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
so you never get the ability to call your own plays? the stephen a smith lookin n*gga told me like 5 times I lost my ability to call plays after i went in on my teammates in the press conferences but I never knew when they gave it to me in the first place.
 7 years ago '04        #1490
Socer38910 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
so you never get the ability to call your own plays? the stephen a smith lookin n*gga told me like 5 times I lost my ability to call plays after i went in on my teammates in the press conferences but I never knew when they gave it to me in the first place.
yup, only the PG can call plays. if you get moved to point guard you can call them but any other position you can't. i play the two so i sometimes get moved and can call my own plays.
 7 years ago '10        #1491
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 super vILLain said:
f**k this s**t, man.

I got drafted by the Bulls 17th overall. I'm a 6'6" athletic shooting guard so I'm thinking we're about to run s**t or at least compete. 15 games into the season and we're several games under .500, not even in the f**king playoffs. Rose is f**king terrible. He will not pass on the fastbreak or pretty much ever and only occasionally shoots but when he does it's the most terrible shot selection ever. Until the end of the 4th when he ignores all plays and just launches bricks from all over the court. 75% of our offense are plays to give Deng long range contested jumpers. Deng plays decently for the most part but Boozer is top 5 in FG% and an absolute beast down low yet our offense revolves around Deng and Boozer rarely gets the ball. Noah puts in work too but once again he never gets the ball. Brewer is trash. Korver gets like 2 minutes a game and my 3 point rating is only like 50 so we have no outside shooting. And our whole defense is terrible...me and Noah hold it down but overall we're trash. Then they'll switch my position so the player I've been locking down goes crazy because some other scrub is guarding him.

Needless to say I requested a trade but then twisted my ankle right before I was dealt so it didn't go through. I'm trying to get on the Nets, Hornets, Mavs, Knicks, or a few other teams. I didn't want to play on the Bulls in the first place but I don't even like playing period anymore, I wish I could just sit out until I'm traded.
Call for the ball when y'all are on the break.

Damn, I laugh at everyone in this thread that's in a f**ked up situation. The Knicks is where its at!

Only 1 injury and I'm on my 2nd season.
 7 years ago '05        #1492
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 Legit1 said:
4th game 2nd season and I'm playing the knicks right now. I forced this motherf**ker into OT and 2nd OT too. My n*gga clutch a.ss s**t. I don't even giva f**k who goona win now just want my points
s**tty a.ss team player
 7 years ago '04        #1493
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
i'm 98 rated now i play mad pick up games
 7 years ago '04        #1494
Socer38910 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
i'm 98 rated now i play mad pick up games
damn, i'm on a 79 right now. i prefer crew games when it's working compared to pick-up. pick-up has too many bums shooting over and over
 7 years ago '08        #1495
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
Just had 3 key games in a row
1 against the Blazers, my dude is SG so i had to hold Roy, s**t was hard but I had him on lock
2nd against the Rockets, rival game, blew they a.ss out
3rd against the Spurs, conference battle, postgame they're #2 in the conf. & we(Memphis) are #4

#1 Mavs
#2 Spurs
#3 Lakers
#4 Memphis

my dudes a Overall 61 now draining buckets from behind the 3
 7 years ago '04        #1496
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Socer38910 said:
damn, i'm on a 79 right now. i prefer crew games when it's working compared to pick-up. pick-up has too many bums shooting over and over
I'm officially rated 99 and ranked #532 :dancingcool:

Yeah they are alot of bums but it makes you a better player to play real people.
 7 years ago '04        #1497
Socer38910 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
I'm officially rated 99 and ranked #532 :dancingcool:

Yeah they are alot of bums but it makes you a better player to play real people.
yeah but not when all these bums are taking all the shots
 7 years ago '04        #1498
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Socer38910 said:
yeah but not when all these bums are taking all the shots
hey i can't call it but it helped me, but i'm a PG so i always get the ball in my hands
 7 years ago '04        #1499
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
2nd season I'm currently

5-1 lost to the Hawks
 7 years ago '05        #1500
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Hey I just started a My Player..I'm an all-around pg on the Nets and play on default setting..I average only like 2ppg (rarely get a chance to shoot), 4 a.ssists and 5 rebounds..

the damn Nets have me at Shooting Guard all the time except for a few possessions every now and then. Any tips on how to get the ball more so I can shoot more often and what attributes to put points in?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now