Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1441
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Socer38910 said:
how do you not lose in two seasons then? you just play one game and simulat ethe rest?

c'mon son, use your brain
 7 years ago '08        #1442
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Mysonne said:
c'mon son, use your brain
your saying u have played more than 2 season but in the last 2 season u haven't lost? If that's the case why didn't u just say that from the start
 7 years ago '10        #1443
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Haaaaaaaa, we're 13-0 in the second season.....but we're playing the Celtics next ....we should be able to handle them though, we took care of the Heat already. Everybody's on the same page and nobody's really missing shots but me.
 7 years ago '06        #1444
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,357 | Props total: 5560 5560
that's 1 on pro. anybody else or should I just a.ssume everybody else plays on pro too?

I'm trying to see if I'm wasting my time playing on superstar and losing every other game. maybe it's cause I'm on the wolves but still though.
 7 years ago '10        #1445
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
that's 1 on pro. anybody else or should I just a.ssume everybody else plays on pro too?

I'm trying to see if I'm wasting my time playing on superstar and losing every other game. maybe it's cause I'm on the wolves but still though.
Real s**t, I'm shocked that I'm doing this good this season. My first season was terrible (I still took the ship, got ROTY, MVP, etc.), I was dropping CRAZY numbers and still losing. I don't know what this patch did, but s**t seems easier to me. Running plays, but not scoring a lot. I'm always losing then 2nd half, we get our s**t together & eventually come back in the 4th & win.

Are you on your 1st season?
 7 years ago '06        #1446
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Legit1 said:
I lost 10 straight games on superstar due to my teammates missing shots and Moe Williams just being a b**ch. When my guy gets to the point where I can just take over a game and make up for my dumbass teammates i'll put it back on superstar, but yeah right now pro is going actually going real good with my teammates making shots and they actually playing competent defense without being too easy.
I struggled the first half of my first season cause I got injured early and missed a whole month and a half. I was stuck playing behind monte in GS and every single last one of the players I was playing with played like retards 90% of the time. each game came down to either curry or david lee getting 30 dropped on them. I lost like 24 straight at one time and none of my teammates could finish easy baskets or they (monte and stephen) turn an easy open jumpshot I set them up with into a blocked layup. I eventually I got my s**t together and and won ROY and all NBA team.

aka ReeSe said:
Real s**t, I'm shocked that I'm doing this good this season. My first season was terrible (I still took the ship, got ROTY, MVP, etc.), I was dropping CRAZY numbers and still losing. I don't know what this patch did, but s**t seems easier to me. Running plays, but not scoring a lot. I'm always losing then 2nd half, we get our s**t together & eventually come back in the 4th & win.

Are you on your 1st season?
I'm halfway through my second season. I signed with the kings at first cause carmelo was there along with tyreke so I figured s**t I'll at least make the playoffs. that s**t was almost as bad as GS. the game had tyreke backing me up giving beno and some bum a.ss computer generated player all the PT at the point. before the patch I was able to keep the games close cause I was able to create for everybody else but that s**t went down the toilet with the auto play calls. every single play was for carmelo to catch the ball at the top of the key and chuck up some bulls**t a.ss 20 ft jump shot (13 blitz or 12 single or some s**t like that).

I requested a trade to the wolves so at least I'll be getting more looks on offense the only thing is that the computer doesn't play darko and rotates beasley, love and pekovic at the 4 and 5 spots which equates to a career game for any big man we play against.

I just realized I just typed an essay venting. excuse me.
 7 years ago '04        #1447
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19616 19616
To play on anything other than pro is just dumb..... For the fact your teammates are dumber and the opponent is like skynet out there.. I had to carry my team and still lose..... f**k out of here with that s**t man.... s**t is frustrating.... AI blocking everyone, nobody making shots.... It's like me and a d-league out there... Im still 28-3 with my team...... I said i'll go to superstar once my player is a 90, he's a 94 right now...... I did and said f**k this... it aint fun when your team is f**king up and its affecting you....

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DEFENSE IS SOMETIMES?? LOL DUDES JUST STAND THERE AND DONT CONTEST THE SHOT... I HAVE TO PRESS THE TRIANGLE BUTTON MYSELF SO THEY CAN AT LEAST BLOCK OR GO FOR A FOUL.... RIDICULOUS.
 7 years ago '06        #1448
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
To play on anything other than pro is just dumb..... For the fact your teammates are dumber and the opponent is like skynet out there.. I had to carry my team and still lose..... f**k out of here with that s**t man.... s**t is frustrating.... AI blocking everyone, nobody making shots.... It's like me and a d-league out there... Im still 28-3 with my team...... I said i'll go to superstar once my player is a 90, he's a 94 right now...... I did and said f**k this... it aint fun when your team is f**king up and its affecting you....

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DEFENSE IS SOMETIMES?? LOL DUDES JUST STAND THERE AND DONT CONTEST THE SHOT... I HAVE TO PRESS THE TRIANGLE BUTTON MYSELF SO THEY CAN AT LEAST BLOCK OR GO FOR A FOUL.... RIDICULOUS.
that's how I'm feeling now. I was just wondering am I the only one going through this bulls**t or am I just wack at this game? I don't know how I damn near average 30 10 and 10 and still lose. my teammates don't even contest shots and they can't stay in front of anybody at all. I've yet to see the computer have to pick up their dribble or get the balls stolen from them when the computer is guarding them on the perimeter. the AI's defense makes me want to start breaking s**t.

Last edited by banga; 12-04-2010 at 05:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #1449
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
that's how I'm feeling now. I was just wondering if I'm the only one going through this bulls**t. I don't know how I damn near average 30 10 and 10 and still lose. my teammates don't even contest shots and they can't stay in front of anybody at all. I've yet to see the computer have to pick up their dribble or get the balls stolen from them when the computer is guarding them on the perimeter. the AI's defense makes me want to start breaking s**t.
werd... for real... SKYNET out there doing work..... Im on Orlando... you know your team f**king up when im getting more blocks and boards over Dwight. Which why I HAD TO switch back to Pro... s**t just wasnt fun.
 7 years ago '04        #1450
space
space
oh and did anyone land on the knicks???? seems like you got to be on some next level for them to pick you up..... Im the 3rd best SG in the league and I asked for a trade twice and to be put on the knicks, came back as "No teams were interested in you" n*ggas got me mad then I play two reg games with my team and the post game they telling me mad teams are asking about me... Im like WTF? Lol not one team wanted to pick me up now a whole bunch of em do?

also did anybody get that
Iverson practice post game answer?? I WAS DYING!!!!!!!!!!

PRACTICE?!!?! WE TLAKING ABOUT PRACTICE???????????
 7 years ago '10        #1451
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
^I'm on the Knicks. They picked me up in the draft 2nd round, was off the bench at the beginning of my 1st season then I got moved to starter quick.
 7 years ago '04        #1452
space
space
 aka ReeSe said:
^I'm on the Knicks. They picked me up in the draft 2nd round, was off the bench at the beginning of my 1st season then I got moved to starter quick.
werd... i want to be in NYC :( Ima prolly have to hope they are available after the season... I had an option to join the Lakers or Orlando....since I hate the Lakers...... Orlando was by default.... I was on the Rockets before, that team sucked but I led them to the title and broke all they records... Brooks ballhogging with his bum a.ss averaging 8/27 when I had injuries.
 7 years ago '10        #1453
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
I'm halfway through my second season. I signed with the kings at first cause carmelo was there along with tyreke so I figured s**t I'll at least make the playoffs. that s**t was almost as bad as GS. the game had tyreke backing me up giving beno and some bum a.ss computer generated player all the PT at the point. before the patch I was able to keep the games close cause I was able to create for everybody else but that s**t went down the toilet with the auto play calls. every single play was for carmelo to catch the ball at the top of the key and chuck up some bulls**t a.ss 20 ft jump shot (13 blitz or 12 single or some s**t like that).

I requested a trade to the wolves so at least I'll be getting more looks on offense the only thing is that the computer doesn't play darko and rotates beasley, love and pekovic at the 4 and 5 spots which equates to a career game for any big man we play against.

I just realized I just typed an essay venting. excuse me.
Damn, that's all bad. It seems like the patch has f**ked everything up for most people, but I've been good. s**t, a lot of the time they're calling plays for the 3, 4 & 5. Eventually I get mine after being patient. It's just weird going from 50+ games to 25 and s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #1454
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
i'm in orlando after playing my first season with GS. since i'm a SG the coach use to not start me but put me in 10 seconds into the game .. so glad to be with Orlando starting and putting up somebig points. i'm a 78 overall now:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #1455
space
space
im in my first season
started out with the wolves, i played maybe 8 games with them and we lost majority of them
then i requested a trade & went to the wizards, play a few games with them and Wall & Arenas are some ball hoggin n*ggas, they constantly run iso plays for themselves and fail 8/10 times. So i left them and now im with my Grizzlies, they puttin me as the starting guard over Mayo
i've only played 3 games with them and we won all of those, against the Nuggets, Suns, & Clippers
Melo is a fckin beast, i had to hold him throughout the whole game and he does not miss. but sense i've been with memphis, i dropped 3 triple-doubles in a row, my FG% is horrible tho

im playing on pro, with simulation settings and 12 min quarters
my dude is only 58 overall, scoring SG,6'3 but i get played at the 3spot majority of the time
 7 years ago '08        #1456
space
space
 TanstA! said:
oh and did anyone land on the knicks???? seems like you got to be on some next level for them to pick you up..... Im the 3rd best SG in the league and I asked for a trade twice and to be put on the knicks, came back as "No teams were interested in you" n*ggas got me mad then I play two reg games with my team and the post game they telling me mad teams are asking about me... Im like WTF? Lol not one team wanted to pick me up now a whole bunch of em do?

also did anybody get that
Iverson practice post game answer?? I WAS DYING!!!!!!!!!!

PRACTICE?!!?! WE TLAKING ABOUT PRACTICE???????????
i wanna hear this
 7 years ago '08        #1457
space
space
i have a problem, i took my dudes 3point shooting up from a 71 to a 82 & my consistency up from 25 to 71. Before I did that I was making shots, i would miss a few but most went down for me, but now after i up those ratings, i can't hit anything, i miss wide open shots like crazy now, my FG% went bad to ugly & its frustrating as hell for me cause im playing my first "Key Game" against brandon roy and i want to take advantage of that double xp but i can't do that if my dude refuses to make shots
 7 years ago '06        #1458
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
first game on allstar and I drop 46 8 reb and 9 a.ssists on kobe. too bad the only other player that showed
 7 years ago '10        #1459
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
^You just gotta put up more points. I was dropping like 40+ a game, scoring more than all of the rookies and got ROY. When I first started I wasn't in the running either.
 7 years ago '10        #1460
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
I play on All-Star [with the Lakers] at point guard [84 overall, dominant offensively and athletically] and it still is frustrating how many open shots Kobe misses ... You have to literally set him up PERFECTLY with 2 seconds of time to aim his shot or he'll miss ... and then next time down the court I kick it to Artest, he takes a fade away contested 3 point shot and nails it ...

the f**k?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy