NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1401
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Is there any way to undo this new patch? Delete it, uninstall it or install the old one?

Thanks!
Probably have to delete all of the game data and start over. I'm just guessing.
 7 years ago '08        #1402
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Is there any way to undo this new patch? Delete it, uninstall it or install the old one?

Thanks!
You should be able to delete the game data file (NOT your saves) and get it back to version 1. Just hit the circle button when it says there's an update available. Of course you won't be able to play online or get roster updates...

I don't get how some of you are able to put up these monster numbers in your rookie years... but I suppose it's all about the situation you're in. Being so lowly rated and playing with the Heat, I tried to make my style of play as realistic as possible (pass first and focus on d)... I don't think I'll leapfrog John Wall and Evan Turner for ROTY, but I'm putting up solid numbers (16 pts 6 ast 1 reb 1 stl 3 TO, numbers are even better since being promoted to the starting 5), and we're serving up blowouts every other game (just smacked the Lakers by 31)... I might try to nut up and drop 40 a game from here on out to try and win ROTY though...
 7 years ago '10        #1403
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
^That's the same thing I used to say when I first started. Thinking like "these cats gotta be playing on rookie or pro" but then I found out. You just gotta put your skill points to good use, once somebody posted in this thread what to try getting up......it was over.

On another note, I'm loving how we have to (well, we really don't) run plays now. I don't know why, but I do.

Last edited by aka ReeSe; 11-27-2010 at 05:47 PM..
 11-27-2010, 06:16 PM         #1404
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so iwon the championship

dropped 77 points on boston in game 5 won the series 4-2

played miami for ECF swept them then we swept the lakers

finals mvp 49 ppg 9reb I resigned with the bulls i could have went to the nets with carmelo but the bulls still have a good team

6-2 in my new season
 7 years ago '04        #1405
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 aka ReeSe said:
^That's the same thing I used to say when I first started. Thinking like "these cats gotta be playing on rookie or pro" but then I found out. You just gotta put your skill points to good use, once somebody posted in this thread what to try getting up......it was over.

On another note, I'm loving how we have to (well, we really don't) run plays now. I don't know why, but I do.
i love running plays now. before i would just run an ISo for my man. now they have me coming around screens and setting me up for 3's. i just gotta continue working on my 3
 7 years ago '04        #1406
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #1407
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 Socer38910 said:
i love running plays now. before i would just run an ISo for my man. now they have me coming around screens and setting me up for 3's. i just gotta continue working on my 3
Yeah, when those 3s are up....& the consistency, its deadly. I've been ill behind the arch since I maxed those out.

Fresh off of spanking Miami. I don't score as much when I'm actually running plays the whole game. Only put up 38 Points, 5 Reb, 5 a.ssist & 2 blocks.
 7 years ago '12        #1408
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Havent played since the end of OCT.. but i gotta check out the new patch and see if they fixed MYPLAYER
 7 years ago '08        #1409
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,742 | Props total: 366 366
question....how long does it take for trades to happen? I requested a trade 4 games ago...just wondering how much longer i have to play with the damn timberwolves

it seems like whenever im not on the floor they dont score s**t
we can be up by a good 15-20 points before i get subbed out but when i come back in, they lost the lead and only scored maybe 2-3 points...im like
 7 years ago '05        #1410
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11708 11708
 humble08 said:
so iwon the championship

dropped 77 points on boston in game 5 won the series 4-2

played miami for ECF swept them then we swept the lakers

finals mvp 49 ppg 9reb I resigned with the bulls i could have went to the nets with carmelo but the bulls still have a good team

6-2 in my new season
What difficulty....
 7 years ago '04        #1411
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 THEINFAMOUS said:
What difficulty....
I'm saying....

I've only swept the Rockets & Nuggets.....Lakers got the best of me...in Game 3 at Staples Center... Miami beat me 2-0 at my own home in the Finals...before coming back and winning 4 straight. I never had that much amount of points either.... Maybe close to a triple double but had damn near 20-30pt games and that's it.....
 7 years ago '04        #1412
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
all I DO IS WIN, MY Player ranked 1900 on PSN and i'm on the clippers, go run and tell that homeboy
 7 years ago '10        #1413
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
6'4 Athletic PG 210 lbs named Usain Bolt
95 Mid Range
95 3
94 Lay up
99 Dunk
94 speed
95 quickness
90 free throw
95 passing
90 ball handling
80 hands [must improve]
80 ball security [must improve]

damn near didnt put anything into offense awareness/defensive awareness bulls**t ... at like 78 overall right now ... but everytime I put points into those categories my overall goes way up so on the court I'm really probly rated like 95.

Oh yeah, 2nd year. Won championship 1st year with Warriors [dumb a.ss team traded David Lee for Greg Oden and Pryzbilla.. still won on All Star though.. playing with Monta is so impossible. Reggie williams is thatn igga though].

Signed with Lakers 2nd year ... running s**t with Kobe/Gasol/Odom/Artest
 7 years ago '04        #1414
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
you would be wise to put the points in awareness
 7 years ago '10        #1415
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Plan on maxing out consistency first ... does your player react different to double teams when their awareness rating is up? If so, whats the difference? Not much you can do other than pass.
 7 years ago '06        #1416
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
what difficulty is everybody playing on cause I stay losing. my teammates play like retards 90% of the time.
 7 years ago '05        #1417
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 gagethedesigner said:
question....how long does it take for trades to happen? I requested a trade 4 games ago...just wondering how much longer i have to play with the damn timberwolves

it seems like whenever im not on the floor they dont score s**t
we can be up by a good 15-20 points before i get subbed out but when i come back in, they lost the lead and only scored maybe 2-3 points...im like
took me about 12 games to finally get traded.
 7 years ago '07        #1418
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,274 | Props total: 152 152
i hate the outlet passes keep be joggled on fast breaks and. im so f**king sick of lebron ball hogging a.ss since the patch b4 the patch i was putting up mvp # (2nd in the race) now im like in last i think 5th and lebron was in 4th now he 1st this n*gga is a str8 hoe lol he rigging me so he can win mvp. he was avg like 16 pts now for the last couple games he be avg like 35. when he on the court he pretty much is the pg i went from like 13 a.sst to like 6 now cause he dominates the ball when he on the floor when he not im back to reg pg play all my numbers are down and they changed my shot release i used to love my quick release now im early or late. we are 5-5 in our last 10 games smh we lost best record in league but #1 in the east we got like 5 games left for the season im rigging the playoffs and demanding a trade or signing with another team next season lebron get your own ring b**ch lol
 7 years ago '05        #1419
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
<-----uninstalled the patch

couldn't stand that auto playcalling s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #1420
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
 airmcnair06 said:
<-----uninstalled the patch

couldn't stand that auto playcalling s**t.
did you really have to delete all your game files to do it? I can't stand that s**t either.

the stupid a.ss computer calls the same 13 blitz play over and over and I didn't get blown out as much as this when I could control ball with my 2 guard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy