Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1341
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
 Mr Chappelle said:
I believe the code is IAM23

Just got my shoe deal after winning the finals with the NYK.
gave me +8 on mid range shooting.
Whats the next couple of endorsements out there?
thats the code to play jordan without doing the challenges..

check ign.com they have all the codes
 7 years ago '10        #1342
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
^You just started?
 7 years ago '10        #1343
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 Young Flo said:
Yeah i got drafted by the Magic in the 1st round, played bout 6 games with them as a bench player, demanded a trade and went to the Suns. Then played like 7 games with the Suns as a bench player, and now demanding another trade lol. Steve Nash hates me on the team, all I do is talk s**t.
Oh damn, I got drafted by the Knicks 2nd round. Played from the bench a few games and ended up a starter.

@ Nash hating you. I'm always professional, it seems like when the team chemistry is higher we play better.

What team you tryna go to?
 7 years ago '04        #1344
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
First season still just beat Lakers in Game 1 of the West Finals.

Got a triple double, and it helps that Bynum is out
 11-17-2010, 02:20 AM         #1345
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Alright so me and the Suns have lost like 10 games straight, I'm still a bench player....I requested a trade and nobody picked me up. I injured my ankle so I sat out for 2 days, came back and demanded another trade. I came into a game off the bench and dropped 21 points.
NOW HERE IS WHERE IM HEATED lmao
10 seconds to go, I'm on fire, 3 points down, im chilling in the corner OPEN, I mean more open then a store during the day, and STEVE NASH DOES NOT PASS ME THE BALL!!!!!!! and we lose lmao

Steve Nash f**k u (pause)
thats my one good story so far lol

but yeh really i'm on the nets and devin harris does the same thing but my record is 45 and 11 and i just got selected for the rook/soph game and for the all star game all in my first season.. and i'm leading the mvp race :party3: just got my jordan shoe contract.. finally my own signiture shoe... i love this game!!!!

Last edited by ToNyYeYo G-UniT; 11-17-2010 at 02:24 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #1346
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
6'1" all around pg here

got drafted early 2nd round by the Heat... 6th man, starting when Mike Miller was injured... started off slow, trying to be a pass-first pg and turning the ball over a lot, ended up getting frozen out of the offense by bron and wade quite a bit... started the season in 4th after a month, behind the C's, Hawks, and Magic... so I upped my mid- and long-range game and started making more jumpshots to spread the defense and we started winning more games... currently in Feb 2011, best record in the league after just beating the Lakers for our 19th straight win... dunno if I'm gonna get ROTY over Wall though...
 11-17-2010, 10:59 AM         #1347
CraigSager Swag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'7 all around sg for the Nets

23 ppg, 8.5 rpg and 4 a.ssists. we are fifth in the east with about 30-40 games played. They Traded Terrence Williams(who i wanted to keep) for David Fukkn Ball Hog Lee. ANd Brook Lopez always misses when I get him the ball wide open
 7 years ago '09        #1348
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,005 | Props total: 22315 22315
ray allen retires, and now he's in the hall of fame
 7 years ago '04        #1349
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I swear Luis Scola is the most useless basketball player of all time.

Allen Iverson is a pass first pg compared to the ball hog that is Aaron Brooks

Yao gets hurt every 5 games

It sucks being a Rocket
 7 years ago '07        #1350
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19931 19931
I got traded to the Mavs, I like playing here they got a deep a.ss bench. Got Hinrich, Jason Terry & that Yi dude. and i get mad a.ssists on this team cause dirk knocks down a lot of shots and heywood dominates inside also throwing a lot alley oops to marion. and when i wanna score jason kidd passes to me all the time. Im a 6'5 SG avg 32 ppg 9 rebounds and 7 a.ssists. and i think avg almost 2 blocks a game
 7 years ago '07        #1351
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
does anybody know if my player gets any more shoe endorsements, or is it just the one we get in our rookie season?
 11-18-2010, 02:57 PM         #1352
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drafted late first round by the Grizzlies. Worked my way up to take over Mayo as starting SG...we were at 8th seed when I demanded a trade a day before All-Star break (at this point I had 2 RotM, was leading the league in 3PT% and was leading scorer amongst rookies).

They traded me to the Hornets along with a second round pick for Peja (), and we were horrible. We went on a 15-game losing streak and fired two coaches during that period. We finished the season last in the West, but Memphis didn't make the playoffs either.

I'm about to start my second season on the Nets playing with Melo, Lopez, Harris and Favors though :celebrate0:
 7 years ago '04        #1353
space
space
....so I gotta ask....am I the only one who heard 2K say they were going to make this game more physics motion and s**t? Cause if so...they need to explain to me...how... Westbrook can dunk from behind the foul line with Nene in front of him.... that is all.
 7 years ago '04        #1354
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
ended up in the western conference finals losing to houston 4-2. i left Golden state because the coah was dumb and made me come off the bench but would bring me into the game 10 seconds into it. now i'm starting on the magic at the 2 spot with dwight howard. they just drafted a pretty good PF so we'll be able to make a great tandem
 7 years ago '04        #1355
space
space
.....this is f**king dumb!

When has anyone known....Lebron to hit back to back 3's in the clutch, and than Wade his a 3 as well all within last minute of the game....I'm down 0-2 in the Finals and it's like that 10pt lead I have just f**king decreases and bs.
 7 years ago '09        #1356
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
yeah so does anyone else have freezing problems when simming the off season?

s**t sucks having to make a 3rd MP and start all over again
 7 years ago '04        #1357
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Had to start over, my old one got corrupted and I hadn't made a back up for it,now I'm a 51rtg SG, 1st round 25th pic to the thunder, didn't like the team so I got traded to the hornets, been ballin for the first three games, took the starting spot in the 3rd game with them, been using my drills more and getting more points
 7 years ago '07        #1358
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Here we go again BX!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #1359
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
^ Damn.
 7 years ago '10        #1360
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
^Yeah, I was wondering wsup with that.

I forgot who I was playing but I guess one player was supposed to have all black high joints but when dude walked (like after a foul and s**t) it'd turn white on the back of the legs then kinda go back n forth between black n white.

I didn't really pay attention while actually playing. Just during timeouts, fouls, etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now