NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
102 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2010, 02:03 PM         #1321
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Alright so I was playing as bench PG with the Magic for the first 8 games, i demanded a trade......got traded to the Suns though, so I play behind Nash. I get brought in at SG a lot, my guy can't find a way to get to the starting positing lol
^^^thats who i play for couldnt get traded anymore (came from okc-westbrook then to n.o.-paul now phx) so hey i rocked out with them now im starting pg and they moved nash to starting sg k!lling it
 8 years ago '08        #1322
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
The last 4 games I didnt have any press conferences...whats up with that?
 8 years ago '04        #1323
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,075 | Props total: 118 118
put OKC out in 5 games and swept the blazers last night western conference finals rockets v. lakers......

i think imma flip the switch im gettin like 30 points now just f**kin around and trying to be more well rounded... f**k it time to show these n*ggas why my mid range jumper is 98
 8 years ago '04        #1324
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,507 | Props total: 991 991
I'm regretting moving my guy to the Bulls
 8 years ago '05        #1325
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,893 | Props total: 150 150
 Mr Chappelle said:
I believe the code is IAM23

Just got my shoe deal after winning the finals with the NYK.
gave me +8 on mid range shooting.
Whats the next couple of endorsements out there?
thats the code to play jordan without doing the challenges..

check ign.com they have all the codes
 8 years ago '10        #1326
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
^You just started?
 8 years ago '10        #1327
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Young Flo said:
Yeah i got drafted by the Magic in the 1st round, played bout 6 games with them as a bench player, demanded a trade and went to the Suns. Then played like 7 games with the Suns as a bench player, and now demanding another trade lol. Steve Nash hates me on the team, all I do is talk s**t.
Oh damn, I got drafted by the Knicks 2nd round. Played from the bench a few games and ended up a starter.

@ Nash hating you. I'm always professional, it seems like when the team chemistry is higher we play better.

What team you tryna go to?
 8 years ago '04        #1328
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
First season still just beat Lakers in Game 1 of the West Finals.

Got a triple double, and it helps that Bynum is out
 11-17-2010, 01:20 AM         #1329
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Flo said:
Alright so me and the Suns have lost like 10 games straight, I'm still a bench player....I requested a trade and nobody picked me up. I injured my ankle so I sat out for 2 days, came back and demanded another trade. I came into a game off the bench and dropped 21 points.
NOW HERE IS WHERE IM HEATED lmao
10 seconds to go, I'm on fire, 3 points down, im chilling in the corner OPEN, I mean more open then a store during the day, and STEVE NASH DOES NOT PASS ME THE BALL!!!!!!! and we lose lmao

Steve Nash f**k u (pause)
thats my one good story so far lol

but yeh really i'm on the nets and devin harris does the same thing but my record is 45 and 11 and i just got selected for the rook/soph game and for the all star game all in my first season.. and i'm leading the mvp race :party3: just got my jordan shoe contract.. finally my own signiture shoe... i love this game!!!!

Last edited by ToNyYeYo G-UniT; 11-17-2010 at 01:24 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1330
triznathaniel 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,032 | Props total: 1602 1602
6'1" all around pg here

got drafted early 2nd round by the Heat... 6th man, starting when Mike Miller was injured... started off slow, trying to be a pass-first pg and turning the ball over a lot, ended up getting frozen out of the offense by bron and wade quite a bit... started the season in 4th after a month, behind the C's, Hawks, and Magic... so I upped my mid- and long-range game and started making more jumpshots to spread the defense and we started winning more games... currently in Feb 2011, best record in the league after just beating the Lakers for our 19th straight win... dunno if I'm gonna get ROTY over Wall though...
 11-17-2010, 09:59 AM         #1331
CraigSager Swag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'7 all around sg for the Nets

23 ppg, 8.5 rpg and 4 a.ssists. we are fifth in the east with about 30-40 games played. They Traded Terrence Williams(who i wanted to keep) for David Fukkn Ball Hog Lee. ANd Brook Lopez always misses when I get him the ball wide open
 8 years ago '09        #1332
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,803 | Props total: 34898 34898
ray allen retires, and now he's in the hall of fame
 8 years ago '04        #1333
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I swear Luis Scola is the most useless basketball player of all time.

Allen Iverson is a pass first pg compared to the ball hog that is Aaron Brooks

Yao gets hurt every 5 games

It sucks being a Rocket
 8 years ago '07        #1334
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23830 23830
I got traded to the Mavs, I like playing here they got a deep a.ss bench. Got Hinrich, Jason Terry & that Yi dude. and i get mad a.ssists on this team cause dirk knocks down a lot of shots and heywood dominates inside also throwing a lot alley oops to marion. and when i wanna score jason kidd passes to me all the time. Im a 6'5 SG avg 32 ppg 9 rebounds and 7 a.ssists. and i think avg almost 2 blocks a game
 8 years ago '07        #1335
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
does anybody know if my player gets any more shoe endorsements, or is it just the one we get in our rookie season?
 11-18-2010, 01:57 PM         #1336
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drafted late first round by the Grizzlies. Worked my way up to take over Mayo as starting SG...we were at 8th seed when I demanded a trade a day before All-Star break (at this point I had 2 RotM, was leading the league in 3PT% and was leading scorer amongst rookies).

They traded me to the Hornets along with a second round pick for Peja (), and we were horrible. We went on a 15-game losing streak and fired two coaches during that period. We finished the season last in the West, but Memphis didn't make the playoffs either.

I'm about to start my second season on the Nets playing with Melo, Lopez, Harris and Favors though :celebrate0:
 8 years ago '04        #1337
space
space
....so I gotta ask....am I the only one who heard 2K say they were going to make this game more physics motion and s**t? Cause if so...they need to explain to me...how... Westbrook can dunk from behind the foul line with Nene in front of him.... that is all.
 7 years ago '04        #1338
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 80 80
ended up in the western conference finals losing to houston 4-2. i left Golden state because the coah was dumb and made me come off the bench but would bring me into the game 10 seconds into it. now i'm starting on the magic at the 2 spot with dwight howard. they just drafted a pretty good PF so we'll be able to make a great tandem
 7 years ago '04        #1339
space
space
.....this is f**king dumb!

When has anyone known....Lebron to hit back to back 3's in the clutch, and than Wade his a 3 as well all within last minute of the game....I'm down 0-2 in the Finals and it's like that 10pt lead I have just f**king decreases and bs.
 7 years ago '09        #1340
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,149 | Props total: 1123 1123
yeah so does anyone else have freezing problems when simming the off season?

s**t sucks having to make a 3rd MP and start all over again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy