Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1121
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 4884 4884
Yes I can really FLY

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And we beat Indiana that game.
 7 years ago '10        #1122
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
to those who having standing dunk, is it worth it? is it that dominant? or do you find yourself getting packed on the inside just jumping up? i dont have mine up and im thinking of putting it up
 7 years ago '08        #1123
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 4884 4884
 Infamous2o1x said:
to those who having standing dunk, is it worth it? is it that dominant? or do you find yourself getting packed on the inside just jumping up? i dont have mine up and im thinking of putting it up
If you have the points turn autosave off and put it up and try it out.
 7 years ago '04        #1124
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Gotta 6'6 sg, a 51rating on the kings, avg 11.5 and 2.5rb a game, only 12 games in, been on a nice point streak of atleast 15 pts 3rbs for the last 6 games or so, requested a trade getting booed and s**t lol, s**ts funs as hell
 7 years ago '10        #1125
space
space
at the heat not making it out of the first round. the bucks took them down in my game too! LOL

i played cleveland round 1, bucks round two and im playing the bulls right now in the eastern finals.

bucks did miami dirty, on another note im confused to how LA is in the playoffs... they werent even in the playoff picture in the final week yet there now the 4th seed? they ended with a 41-41 record... wtf?
 7 years ago '04        #1126
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
killed it the other night versus the lakers hit kobe with a spin move in traffic and shook gasol on my way to the hoop for the slam..... no longer in the running for 6th man of the year award im 4th place on the MVP board now and still the leading candidate for ROY got up to a 68 should be a 70 by the end of the day im right near all star break i hope i make the all star game.
 7 years ago '04        #1127
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
WORD, I was drafted by the Nets and I was all for the whole 'Do the big turn around' story so I played with them even though they're horrible. THAT s**t GOT ANNOYING, people missed wide open shots, Devin Harris was a.ss at PG so after a million losses I requested a trade and even up on Houston. Talk about a completely different story, these cats play the passes lanes, Yao is a actually a REALLY good passer in the paint and people actually make their shots.

That plus ALL THE KEY GAMES. I had 3 key games in a roll not to mention the fact that since I have a SF everytime a big SF comes to town its a key game. That trade was the smartest thing I've done.
yeah im like 6 games from all star break and from my last 10 games about 6 of em were key games. Melo just got finished exposing me and dropped like 38 hopefully i can bounce back against the wolves and maybe get a spot as a reserve on the all star team
 7 years ago '10        #1128
space
space
well im in game 4 of the nba finals, got the thunder on the brink of being swept... the funny thing is when i won game 3 they showed my team go crazy jumping up and down and the announcers are talking about how i won the finals... im sitting there like this is game 3 wtf? lol
 7 years ago '05        #1129
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Man when u get injured its some str8 up bullllllllllllshyt.
Twist my dam ankle. Coach leaves me in.
Any other time lewis and Nelson is hogging the ball. Now they wanna keep passing me the ball.
U can't move at a normal speed unless u hold Turbo.
And they expect me to guard John Wall?
And they still give u negative points for lil a.ss s**t. IM f**kING INJURED!
 7 years ago '10        #1130
space
space
IN THE OFF SEASON, i had the chance to stay with the NETS (i would of but they made no improvements to the team) the SUNS (they picked up Carmelo) , the Lakers and the Bucks...

i chose the suns to play wit nash and melo... i played on LA last season in nba2k10...i know i had a better shot with them due to the depth.
 7 years ago '09        #1131
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
its sunday so if any of yall tryna get it in holla at me

Gamertag -
Darkalo
 7 years ago '10        #1132
space
space
 ozWinston said:
its sunday so if any of yall tryna get it in holla at me

Gamertag -
Darkalo
i sent you a invite, ill run a pickup game with u if u want, i was just bout to jump into one
 7 years ago '09        #1133
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
bout to hop on and accept
 7 years ago '12        #1134
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 Infamous2o1x said:
well im in game 4 of the nba finals, got the thunder on the brink of being swept... the funny thing is when i won game 3 they showed my team go crazy jumping up and down and the announcers are talking about how i won the finals... im sitting there like this is game 3 wtf? lol
 7 years ago '10        #1135
space
space
 DoMieD said:
the f**ked up thing is when i actually did win the finals my team didnt even look excited, they were suped after winning game 3 but game 4 there was really nothing untill the white house.
 10-31-2010, 07:02 PM         #1136
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man when u get injured its some str8 up bullllllllllllshyt.
Twist my dam ankle. Coach leaves me in.
Any other time lewis and Nelson is hogging the ball. Now they wanna keep passing me the ball.
U can't move at a normal speed unless u hold Turbo.
And they expect me to guard John Wall?
And they still give u negative points for lil a.ss s**t. IM f**kING INJURED!
hell yea i play power forward f**ked my ankle up early in the 4th quarter and motherf**king coach leaves me in i was still beasting on my opponet with a bum ankle

i was waiting for the coach to get up so i can run his a.ss over on the side line for not taking me out
 7 years ago '04        #1137
space
space
got selected to the rookie team as a starter and went off for 33 points 5 boards 3 a.ssists also got selected to my first all star game (gonna play it after SNF) and i got my Jordan XIs so now my hops are gonna be even more crazy hopefully after this break houston can get back to business and get our number one spot in the conference back
 7 years ago '10        #1138
space
space
I think im burnt out of my player. I actually turned on red dead redemption last nite to plAy some dlc. All ive played in weeks is my player. my dude is so nice now, i wanta keep going i jus duno... Im sure black ops sidelines nba for monthes
 7 years ago '04        #1139
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Too bad y'all don't have the PC version... Some dude found a way to import the rookies from this year and u can play as them... Pretty sick
 7 years ago '05        #1140
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
just finished my first season 80 over 6'4 pg was on the nets went to second round and get merked by boston.
was in the all star game and rookie game

finished second in MVP
won roy
all first team NBA
first team rookie

had the choice of staying with the nets, bulls, thunder or grizzlies
checked each of the rosters..nets didnt make a move for anyone i wanted for the off season and i saw the grizzlies make it to the second round during the playoffs with a deep roster nad young talent(mayo,gay both improved) and i can start over conley asap so i chose them gonna get a chip..this year..mvp etc...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago