NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 207
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 130
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-29-2010, 03:50 PM         #1081
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaseemromani said:
f**kin pisses me off when u have a big lead then u get subbed out and next thing u know u down by 2 points and when u come back ya team cant hit a shot for s**t smfh!
i dont play that s**t

when its going down to the wire im calling for the ball

i dont give a f**k if my meter take a hit


i always deliver
 7 years ago '04        #1082
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
I finally played my first pick-up game today.. s**t was hella fun.. Since I play point I look to throw dimes!
But anyways, 6'7 PG
If your on PS3.. lets move something!
 7 years ago '10        #1083
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I finally played my first pick-up game today.. s**t was hella fun.. Since I play point I look to throw dimes!
But anyways, 6'7 PG
If your on PS3.. lets move something!
Tall a.ss PG. I'm a 6'7 SG.

I need to go ahead & play a pick-up game my damn self.
 7 years ago '04        #1084
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 aka ReeSe said:
Tall a.ss PG. I'm a 6'7 SG.

I need to go ahead & play a pick-up game my damn self.
hahhaha you already know.. I stay abusing PG's during my season... I'm increaseing all my attributes in my first season then I plan to increase the difficulty in my second season.. Be real, how a created player suppose to compete with the Elite players on HOF
 7 years ago '09        #1085
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,936 | Props total: 22189 22189
 Kaliz ChamP said:
hahhaha you already know.. I stay abusing PG's during my season... I'm increaseing all my attributes in my first season then I plan to increase the difficulty in my second season.. Be real, how a created player suppose to compete with the Elite players on HOF
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to, that's the point. You work you're way up from being beasted on, to being the beast. But, the thrill isn't for everybody.
 7 years ago '10        #1086
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Kaliz ChamP said:
hahhaha you already know.. I stay abusing PG's during my season... I'm increaseing all my attributes in my first season then I plan to increase the difficulty in my second season.. Be real, how a created player suppose to compete with the Elite players on HOF
LOL That's the same exact thing I'm doing. I'm almost/about 60 games in but I'm thinking about upping the difficulty since my player is pretty decent, outplaying Kobe & all. I would of been a fool to start off playing on HOF.
 7 years ago '04        #1087
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 ozWinston said:
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to, that's the point. You work you're way up from being beasted on, to being the beast. But, the thrill isn't for everybody.
Ummm I can see if created players started off with a base of 65 or at least 60.. But no player in the NBA should have a rating that begins at 40.. Thats not realistic but hey, some of us like the thrill.. and well, some of us like things fair

 aka ReeSe said:
LOL That's the same exact thing I'm doing. I'm almost/about 60 games in but I'm thinking about upping the difficulty since my player is pretty decent, outplaying Kobe & all. I would of been a fool to start off playing on HOF.
I heard that.. Im about 30 games in.. Knocked a lot of milestones out the way with 10 minute quarters.. Especially during the games that are worth double. Got my boy doing 360 "East Bay" dunk
 7 years ago '10        #1088
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Ummm I can see if created players started off with a base of 65 or at least 60.. But no player in the NBA should have a rating that begins at 40.. Thats not realistic but hey, some of us like the thrill.. and well, some of us like things fair



I heard that.. Im about 30 games in.. Knocked a lot of milestones out the way with 10 minute quarters.. Especially during the games that are worth double. Got my boy doing 360 "East Bay" dunk
Um u needed Andre the Giant as a pg on pro to make it even?

f**k a overall, look past it and you couldve did ok. It wasnt that hard on pro the first few nba games, wasnt easy but wasnt hard...

Have faith in your gameplay, u couldve been whoopin a.ss like 12-20 games in. Now your overkilling it i bet lol... When u say dominate i bet ur dude does
 7 years ago '04        #1089
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 Infamous2o1x said:
Um u needed Andre the Giant as a pg on pro to make it even?

f**k a overall, look past it and you couldve did ok. It wasnt that hard on pro the first few nba games, wasnt easy but wasnt hard...

Have faith in your gameplay, u couldve been whoopin a.ss like 12-20 games in. Now your overkilling it i bet lol... When u say dominate i bet ur dude does
Nonetheless, I understand that y'all got this game for a real a basketball simulation but I'm a casual gamer. The game would have got tossed after reading how some of y'all avg. 6 pts per game.. But I didn't buy 2K11 for it be authentic I bought the game because its game and I want to have fun..

By the way, I think Magic is taller than my created player. And no need to over-kill it... I'm getting better with my handles and passing. But thats just on Legend.. If we talking about quick games, I can hold my own against anyone.. Its still a sport.. Find the open man and play defense
 7 years ago '07        #1090
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
I knew there was a reason i didn't play sports games online, the damn lag. Just played my first pick up game. man couldn't do anything but dunk. nothing with the right stick or shoulder button. never doing that again.

11 points, 4 blocks.

Not to mention everybody is cherry picking.
 7 years ago '12        #1091
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
If it wasnt bad enough Christian Ponder fumbled the snap last night, I put on 2k11 for my player and the following sh*t happened....

- Played against the Lakers....went 0-8 in the 1st quarter
- In the 2nd half, tried to block Kobe's layup and broke my f*ckin ankle (out 6-8 weeks)
- Tried to quit before it saved, but it saved anyway
- Soon as I got injured, got traded to OKC where I'm no longer a starter (even tho I avg 37ppg)
- Played my 1st game, Westbrook got hurt.
- Put it on this morning and the file corrupted and I have to start over again


Edit: Got drafted to the Hawks


I feel ur pain tho bc i had to restart too
 7 years ago '10        #1092
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 JaeNice said:
I knew there was a reason i didn't play sports games online, the damn lag. Just played my first pick up game. man couldn't do anything but dunk. nothing with the right stick or shoulder button. never doing that again.

11 points, 4 blocks.

Not to mention everybody is cherry picking.
i have played 3 pickup games total, seen no lag and i dominated plus there were no cherry pickers... im sure you will run into them though , im suprised i didnt out of any of them...

some people have great connection to 2k servers while some have s**tty ones...

btw i pretty much skipped the last 4 games of the season by putting it on 1 min quarters, i just wanted to get into the playoffs and get all my end of the season xp. i got 19,641 points :dancingcool: , my 3pt was at 60 so i put it up to 70, maxed out my steal, blocking, vertical and improved my pass :D im ready to jump in that pickup game later whenever.
 7 years ago '04        #1093
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
The way it's looking, I don't think I'm going to make it to the pick up game tonight only cause the team is playing tonight

go LAL!
 7 years ago '10        #1094
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
^Word.

I was like "I can't f**k with this game right now, my Lakers are about to play".
 7 years ago '09        #1095
reborG80 
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
on the rockets that h.o.f sim mode is makin brooks and martin play like s**t both of these dudes are shootin 20% got our record at 11-35
 7 years ago '12        #1096
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Infamous2o1x said:
i have played 3 pickup games total, seen no lag and i dominated plus there were no cherry pickers... im sure you will run into them though , im suprised i didnt out of any of them...

some people have great connection to 2k servers while some have s**tty ones...

btw i pretty much skipped the last 4 games of the season by putting it on 1 min quarters, i just wanted to get into the playoffs and get all my end of the season xp. i got 19,641 points :dancingcool: , my 3pt was at 60 so i put it up to 70, maxed out my steal, blocking, vertical and improved my pass :D im ready to jump in that pickup game later whenever.
How the f**k u get that much XP??
 7 years ago '10        #1097
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 DoMieD said:
How the f**k u get that much XP??
Mvp , roty, shot 57% , i had a bunch of diff milestones at the end. I was suped lol
 7 years ago '09        #1098
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,393 | Props total: 10494 10494
I swear yall people be playing this game too much lmao. I'm just now 25 games into my first season haha.
 7 years ago '10        #1099
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Chainz Graphics said:
I swear yall people be playing this game too much lmao. I'm just now 25 games into my first season haha.
i dont see how i play it too much, i work 50 hours a week and if my girl is working when i get home what imma do? i dont party during the week so i rather just save the money and play the xbox.

i know people who are past their 2nd and 3rd season already, im 2 games into the 1st round of my playoffs. im straight
 7 years ago '09        #1100
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,393 | Props total: 10494 10494
Well I play other games too, so I guess that's why it seems alot to me.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy