NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #1061
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
That a.ss in your avi ^^^ is wow. Idk... U know what, now thats art lol. O wait this a 2k thread... I got off topic...
 8 years ago '04        #1062
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
I tell ya n*ggas hit me up (only Giants & Infamous have) if yall serious about the online s**t.

On 360 its KastDaHNIC
 8 years ago '10        #1063
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Kasssssst said:
I tell ya n*ggas hit me up (only Giants & Infamous have) if yall serious about the online s**t.

On 360 its KastDaHNIC
Tonite we gettin it in for sure Kats, well i am atleast and i think giants comin on too, i think we got more then 5 so we gonna break into 2 teams i think.

I got 5 games left and 1 is a key game, imma bust them 5 out quik, imma play shortened mins except the key game so i can get my end of the season xp points and imma ball late tonite wit u. I plan on helpin a dominating performance tonite.
 8 years ago '10        #1064
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 ozWinston said:
i'm a 6'0 pg. maxed out mid range, 3 point, passing, ball handle, speed, layup, dunk, in traffic, off dribble, steal, vert, consis, and some other stats I forgot about. I'll do it but if someone else wants to I'll play the 3



edit - playing against the nets right now. came in thinking easy win. some guy was making some dumbass ridiculous shots, I was like wtf this is the nets. next thing I know they show a replay and a closeup of the after reaction, and its motha f**kin carmelo anthony
Lol for real? Word... Im on the nets and i requested him for a trade if they sign him in off season imma stay.
 8 years ago '04        #1065
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
If it wasnt bad enough Christian Ponder fumbled the snap last night, I put on 2k11 for my player and the following sh*t happened....

- Played against the Lakers....went 0-8 in the 1st quarter
- In the 2nd half, tried to block Kobe's layup and broke my f*ckin ankle (out 6-8 weeks)
- Tried to quit before it saved, but it saved anyway
- Soon as I got injured, got traded to OKC where I'm no longer a starter (even tho I avg 37ppg)
- Played my 1st game, Westbrook got hurt.
- Put it on this morning and the file corrupted and I have to start over again


Edit: Got drafted to the Hawks


Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 10-29-2010 at 01:53 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #1066
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 299 299
f**kin pisses me off when u have a big lead then u get subbed out and next thing u know u down by 2 points and when u come back ya team cant hit a shot for s**t smfh!
 10-29-2010, 02:50 PM         #1067
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaseemromani said:
f**kin pisses me off when u have a big lead then u get subbed out and next thing u know u down by 2 points and when u come back ya team cant hit a shot for s**t smfh!
i dont play that s**t

when its going down to the wire im calling for the ball

i dont give a f**k if my meter take a hit


i always deliver
 8 years ago '04        #1068
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 879 879
I finally played my first pick-up game today.. s**t was hella fun.. Since I play point I look to throw dimes!
But anyways, 6'7 PG
If your on PS3.. lets move something!
 8 years ago '10        #1069
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Kaliz ChamP said:
I finally played my first pick-up game today.. s**t was hella fun.. Since I play point I look to throw dimes!
But anyways, 6'7 PG
If your on PS3.. lets move something!
Tall a.ss PG. I'm a 6'7 SG.

I need to go ahead & play a pick-up game my damn self.
 8 years ago '04        #1070
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 879 879
 aka ReeSe said:
Tall a.ss PG. I'm a 6'7 SG.

I need to go ahead & play a pick-up game my damn self.
hahhaha you already know.. I stay abusing PG's during my season... I'm increaseing all my attributes in my first season then I plan to increase the difficulty in my second season.. Be real, how a created player suppose to compete with the Elite players on HOF
 8 years ago '09        #1071
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,796 | Props total: 34832 34832
 Kaliz ChamP said:
hahhaha you already know.. I stay abusing PG's during my season... I'm increaseing all my attributes in my first season then I plan to increase the difficulty in my second season.. Be real, how a created player suppose to compete with the Elite players on HOF
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to, that's the point. You work you're way up from being beasted on, to being the beast. But, the thrill isn't for everybody.
 8 years ago '10        #1072
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Kaliz ChamP said:
hahhaha you already know.. I stay abusing PG's during my season... I'm increaseing all my attributes in my first season then I plan to increase the difficulty in my second season.. Be real, how a created player suppose to compete with the Elite players on HOF
LOL That's the same exact thing I'm doing. I'm almost/about 60 games in but I'm thinking about upping the difficulty since my player is pretty decent, outplaying Kobe & all. I would of been a fool to start off playing on HOF.
 8 years ago '04        #1073
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 879 879
 ozWinston said:
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to, that's the point. You work you're way up from being beasted on, to being the beast. But, the thrill isn't for everybody.
Ummm I can see if created players started off with a base of 65 or at least 60.. But no player in the NBA should have a rating that begins at 40.. Thats not realistic but hey, some of us like the thrill.. and well, some of us like things fair

 aka ReeSe said:
LOL That's the same exact thing I'm doing. I'm almost/about 60 games in but I'm thinking about upping the difficulty since my player is pretty decent, outplaying Kobe & all. I would of been a fool to start off playing on HOF.
I heard that.. Im about 30 games in.. Knocked a lot of milestones out the way with 10 minute quarters.. Especially during the games that are worth double. Got my boy doing 360 "East Bay" dunk
 8 years ago '10        #1074
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Ummm I can see if created players started off with a base of 65 or at least 60.. But no player in the NBA should have a rating that begins at 40.. Thats not realistic but hey, some of us like the thrill.. and well, some of us like things fair



I heard that.. Im about 30 games in.. Knocked a lot of milestones out the way with 10 minute quarters.. Especially during the games that are worth double. Got my boy doing 360 "East Bay" dunk
Um u needed Andre the Giant as a pg on pro to make it even?

f**k a overall, look past it and you couldve did ok. It wasnt that hard on pro the first few nba games, wasnt easy but wasnt hard...

Have faith in your gameplay, u couldve been whoopin a.ss like 12-20 games in. Now your overkilling it i bet lol... When u say dominate i bet ur dude does
 8 years ago '04        #1075
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 879 879
 Infamous2o1x said:
Um u needed Andre the Giant as a pg on pro to make it even?

f**k a overall, look past it and you couldve did ok. It wasnt that hard on pro the first few nba games, wasnt easy but wasnt hard...

Have faith in your gameplay, u couldve been whoopin a.ss like 12-20 games in. Now your overkilling it i bet lol... When u say dominate i bet ur dude does
Nonetheless, I understand that y'all got this game for a real a basketball simulation but I'm a casual gamer. The game would have got tossed after reading how some of y'all avg. 6 pts per game.. But I didn't buy 2K11 for it be authentic I bought the game because its game and I want to have fun..

By the way, I think Magic is taller than my created player. And no need to over-kill it... I'm getting better with my handles and passing. But thats just on Legend.. If we talking about quick games, I can hold my own against anyone.. Its still a sport.. Find the open man and play defense
 8 years ago '07        #1076
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
I knew there was a reason i didn't play sports games online, the damn lag. Just played my first pick up game. man couldn't do anything but dunk. nothing with the right stick or shoulder button. never doing that again.

11 points, 4 blocks.

Not to mention everybody is cherry picking.
 8 years ago '12        #1077
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
If it wasnt bad enough Christian Ponder fumbled the snap last night, I put on 2k11 for my player and the following sh*t happened....

- Played against the Lakers....went 0-8 in the 1st quarter
- In the 2nd half, tried to block Kobe's layup and broke my f*ckin ankle (out 6-8 weeks)
- Tried to quit before it saved, but it saved anyway
- Soon as I got injured, got traded to OKC where I'm no longer a starter (even tho I avg 37ppg)
- Played my 1st game, Westbrook got hurt.
- Put it on this morning and the file corrupted and I have to start over again


Edit: Got drafted to the Hawks


I feel ur pain tho bc i had to restart too
 8 years ago '10        #1078
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 136 136
 JaeNice said:
I knew there was a reason i didn't play sports games online, the damn lag. Just played my first pick up game. man couldn't do anything but dunk. nothing with the right stick or shoulder button. never doing that again.

11 points, 4 blocks.

Not to mention everybody is cherry picking.
i have played 3 pickup games total, seen no lag and i dominated plus there were no cherry pickers... im sure you will run into them though , im suprised i didnt out of any of them...

some people have great connection to 2k servers while some have s**tty ones...

btw i pretty much skipped the last 4 games of the season by putting it on 1 min quarters, i just wanted to get into the playoffs and get all my end of the season xp. i got 19,641 points :dancingcool: , my 3pt was at 60 so i put it up to 70, maxed out my steal, blocking, vertical and improved my pass :D im ready to jump in that pickup game later whenever.
 8 years ago '04        #1079
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
The way it's looking, I don't think I'm going to make it to the pick up game tonight only cause the team is playing tonight

go LAL!
 8 years ago '10        #1080
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
^Word.

I was like "I can't f**k with this game right now, my Lakers are about to play".
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
570 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
108 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
12 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 17
Nicki Minaj! FERG! Gucci! Migos!
34 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
99 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
97 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy