Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #941
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
i'll create it if people want in.
 7 years ago '04        #942
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
^^ im in gt millatime420

PG here
 7 years ago '09        #943
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
get your hands up to atleast a 74 and you will see if you ask for the ball on a fast break even off a rebound run and ask for the ball for easy layups or dunk depending on your dunk rating .when the ball is shot and in the air run to the other end of the court and ask for the ball while still running .your hand rating is what counts if you want to k!ll early with a rating of 46 and 30 games in and i lead the league in scoring im on the thunder as the starting point guard over westbrook...dont do against live action cuz you will be known as a
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kmj09; 10-24-2010 at 08:30 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #944
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,004 | Props total: 22315 22315
leading the league in scoring when you're cherry picking isnt something to gloat about
 7 years ago '09        #945
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
 ozWinston said:
leading the league in scoring when you're cherry picking isnt something to gloat about
im not going to waste my time playing my player mode for the rest of my life its to long to upgrade your player ..besides im giving people that have trouble with the game an alternative,not to say that i do it against anyone im not kwame brown on the sticks i know the game.

Last edited by kmj09; 10-24-2010 at 08:40 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #946
space
space
by all means do you homie. i just can't play like that, because i feel like it f**ks up the entire purpose of me playing that mode, versus a.ssociation or something along those lines. aint that big of a deal I suppose.

Caught a blowout in portland in game 6. NBA Finals time after this packers game. The heat and atl in a game 7, gonna find out who wins after
 7 years ago '04        #947
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 ozWinston said:
by all means do you homie. i just can't play like that, because i feel like it f**ks up the entire purpose of me playing that mode, versus a.ssociation or something along those lines. aint that big of a deal I suppose.

Caught a blowout in portland in game 6. NBA Finals time after this packers game. The heat and atl in a game 7, gonna find out who wins after
in total agreement. it's kind of like using the 99 code it defeats the whole purpose
 7 years ago '04        #948
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 ozWinston said:

Damn right.... I can't just play like that. I rather go for my 7/15 shooting or worst shooting percent instead of just running up court and getting easy 2 points. For me I love to break the ankles and than take the shot. For most part it goes in.

Side note:

I played Heat for the first time today in My Player and we were doing pretty good. We were tied in first quarter After that....they subbed me out and from that point on it was a 1 sided game. When I got back in the game around.... 1 f**kING SECOND for the 2nd quarter I was happy that I was player of the half for my team....but basically point is...23pts, 10 boards & a.ssist. We lost by 12 or 14.

After the Heat I faced the Lakers. We were beating they a.ss for the most part...until again I was subbed out. 55 - 50 no problem it's just a 5pt game. i bring it closer..... I get subbed out.....come back to the 4th quarter where were down by like 20, with 3 mins left. I carried that f**king team to single digits. The reason we lost? 1) Tony Parker. 2) Kobe f**king Bryant. He had 54pts.... from 24-38 shooting. He was in the game for 45 out of 48mins.

I finished with like 16pts, 15 boards, and 16 a.ssist.

Lost 107-100.

My team been going Antwan Jamison on the Cavs Playoff on me.....
 7 years ago '10        #949
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 ozWinston said:

Word, I can't do that s**t. I love just crossin n*ggas & shooting over everybody....or dusting the person playing me & getting open to drop that trey.

My chick just left, just downloaded mm4, got some vodka....I'm about to ball the f**k out.
 7 years ago '04        #950
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
my big man player just got the save k!lled or somethin, shiit wont load now
 7 years ago '07        #951
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
yo its not even far, Brooks is playing hurt and im just shaking him with out the ball cutting to the basket and calling for a lob lmao. Every time their defense gets twisted in transition and he ends up on me.
 7 years ago '10        #952
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
Man, it's crazy how I'm putting up big numbers now. I was looking at y'all posts when I first started like "how in the f**k.....?".

It doesn't take long to get your dude playing like a f**kin star. 43 games in....got my midrange maxed out at 99. 3s are at 85....consistency at 67. Just dropped 64 on the Spurs.
 7 years ago '04        #953
space
space
I gotta get all my shooting up minus 3pt. I think Close is 66, Medium is 65. the other one is 67...while. my 3pt is like 86...and consistency is 90. Yet I can't hear a 3Poiinter for s**t

Btw Reese what team are you?

Cause I'll make sure to whoop ur teams a.ss now for beating my Spurs (Team I'm on).

After I win a chip with Spurs idk where to go next.
 7 years ago '10        #954
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
I gotta get all my shooting up minus 3pt. I think Close is 66, Medium is 65. the other one is 67...while. my 3pt is like 86...and consistency is 90. Yet I can't hear a 3Poiinter for s**t

Btw Reese what team are you?

Cause I'll make sure to whoop ur teams a.ss now for beating my Spurs (Team I'm on).

After I win a chip with Spurs idk where to go next.
I'm on the Knicks! We on a streak now....I should be the person in color when they show the lineup. I just noticed starting this game against the Thunder that we don't have Amar'e anymore. Wtf?
 7 years ago '06        #955
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,363 | Props total: 5609 5609
THE 24 GAME LOSING STREAK IS FINALLY OVER. PRAISE BE TO GOD. :celebrate0:

I just had to drop 26 and 17 a.ssists on the mavs to do it.
 7 years ago '04        #956
space
space
 aka ReeSe said:
I'm on the Knicks! We on a streak now....I should be the person in color when they show the lineup. I just noticed starting this game against the Thunder that we don't have Amar'e anymore. Wtf?
I feel that same way or I should be 2nd with color after Timmy. Hell I put up more everything than Tim except Blocks and Pts, only thing he does better than me

I remember the first time we beat the Knicks...so looking for next game to drop 5 3's in Galo or Toney or someone's face.

It's possible Amar'e is either injured.....or traded
 7 years ago '09        #957
space
space
I know Kobe is Kobe, but they shoulda been put me in color. I'm the damn ROY, Scoring Champion, MVP, All-Star, and soon to be Finals MVP after we stomp out the heat.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #958
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
yeah so I just finished my first season as a starter.

Got selected to the NBA All-Rookie team, plenty of milestones, and I'm a 72OVR.

but for some reason I cant start my new season to continue, when I click "play next game" nothing happens? has anyone else had this problem?
 7 years ago '04        #959
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
man f*ck the cavs for refusing to trade me.....how you turn down offers from 6 different teams? I'm just a 74 overall. F*ckin trade me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and at Clark Kellogg f*ggot a.ss calling me a ball hog. n*gga if I dont score 35 a game we'd lost every game by 20
 7 years ago '09        #960
space
space
lmao they called you a ball hog son?

im out here styling.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now