NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden just PERMANENTLY ENDED Draymond Green tough guy career :mjlmf..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #921
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 Kasssssst said:
Alright Reese cause I'm thinking that the way people be posting in this thread makes it seem like they're in the 70-90% range putting up 40-70pts. To me that just doesn't seem to add up.
u can if u cherrypick. Ive been doin this for a bit since I had to start over from my other player. So I dont feel like takin forever to increase overall again Once my guy gets better, I will play foreal. I avg. 60% on the season with 40pts per game...(7 ast too).
 8 years ago '09        #922
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,804 | Props total: 34910 34910
was playing online just now. was the only real player on my team, and 2 other guys on the other team. they basically cherrypicked the entire game. Then I went iverson mode and just started beasting, dropped like 31 and I beat them cornball a.ss n*ggas. Once it got into half court, they aint know how to act
 8 years ago '07        #923
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
got some videos i need to post in here when i get to the house.

My player = BEAST Mode OFF [ON] in game one vs Rockets.
 8 years ago '12        #924
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Is there a patch yet
 8 years ago '08        #925
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
^^ ballhandling
 10-24-2010, 05:13 PM         #926
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any of y'all ever played a pick up and got an A or B grade but still ain't get no points?

That !! jus happened 2 me
 8 years ago '04        #927
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 80 80
anyone interested in doing a crew with boxen people?
 8 years ago '09        #928
space
space
Gt = Darkalo

if nigguhs is tryna get froggy on the crew tip
 8 years ago '04        #929
Socer38910 
space
space
i'll create it if people want in.
 8 years ago '04        #930
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3683 3683
^^ im in gt millatime420

PG here
 8 years ago '09        #931
kmj09 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 223 223
get your hands up to atleast a 74 and you will see if you ask for the ball on a fast break even off a rebound run and ask for the ball for easy layups or dunk depending on your dunk rating .when the ball is shot and in the air run to the other end of the court and ask for the ball while still running .your hand rating is what counts if you want to k!ll early with a rating of 46 and 30 games in and i lead the league in scoring im on the thunder as the starting point guard over westbrook...dont do against live action cuz you will be known as a
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kmj09; 10-24-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #932
space
space
leading the league in scoring when you're cherry picking isnt something to gloat about
 8 years ago '09        #933
kmj09 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 223 223
 ozWinston said:
leading the league in scoring when you're cherry picking isnt something to gloat about
im not going to waste my time playing my player mode for the rest of my life its to long to upgrade your player ..besides im giving people that have trouble with the game an alternative,not to say that i do it against anyone im not kwame brown on the sticks i know the game.

Last edited by kmj09; 10-24-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #934
space
space
by all means do you homie. i just can't play like that, because i feel like it f**ks up the entire purpose of me playing that mode, versus a.ssociation or something along those lines. aint that big of a deal I suppose.

Caught a blowout in portland in game 6. NBA Finals time after this packers game. The heat and atl in a game 7, gonna find out who wins after
 8 years ago '04        #935
Socer38910 
space
space
 ozWinston said:
by all means do you homie. i just can't play like that, because i feel like it f**ks up the entire purpose of me playing that mode, versus a.ssociation or something along those lines. aint that big of a deal I suppose.

Caught a blowout in portland in game 6. NBA Finals time after this packers game. The heat and atl in a game 7, gonna find out who wins after
in total agreement. it's kind of like using the 99 code it defeats the whole purpose
 8 years ago '04        #936
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 ozWinston said:

Damn right.... I can't just play like that. I rather go for my 7/15 shooting or worst shooting percent instead of just running up court and getting easy 2 points. For me I love to break the ankles and than take the shot. For most part it goes in.

Side note:

I played Heat for the first time today in My Player and we were doing pretty good. We were tied in first quarter After that....they subbed me out and from that point on it was a 1 sided game. When I got back in the game around.... 1 f**kING SECOND for the 2nd quarter I was happy that I was player of the half for my team....but basically point is...23pts, 10 boards & a.ssist. We lost by 12 or 14.

After the Heat I faced the Lakers. We were beating they a.ss for the most part...until again I was subbed out. 55 - 50 no problem it's just a 5pt game. i bring it closer..... I get subbed out.....come back to the 4th quarter where were down by like 20, with 3 mins left. I carried that f**king team to single digits. The reason we lost? 1) Tony Parker. 2) Kobe f**king Bryant. He had 54pts.... from 24-38 shooting. He was in the game for 45 out of 48mins.

I finished with like 16pts, 15 boards, and 16 a.ssist.

Lost 107-100.

My team been going Antwan Jamison on the Cavs Playoff on me.....
 8 years ago '10        #937
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 ozWinston said:

Word, I can't do that s**t. I love just crossin n*ggas & shooting over everybody....or dusting the person playing me & getting open to drop that trey.

My chick just left, just downloaded mm4, got some vodka....I'm about to ball the f**k out.
 8 years ago '04        #938
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 309 309
my big man player just got the save k!lled or somethin, shiit wont load now
 8 years ago '07        #939
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
yo its not even far, Brooks is playing hurt and im just shaking him with out the ball cutting to the basket and calling for a lob lmao. Every time their defense gets twisted in transition and he ends up on me.
 8 years ago '10        #940
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
Man, it's crazy how I'm putting up big numbers now. I was looking at y'all posts when I first started like "how in the f**k.....?".

It doesn't take long to get your dude playing like a f**kin star. 43 games in....got my midrange maxed out at 99. 3s are at 85....consistency at 67. Just dropped 64 on the Spurs.
Home      

most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago