most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #841
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Bulls @ Rockets *my bad

Alan Parsons Project

leggooo
 7 years ago '10        #842
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
Man, I was extra focused playing my 1st game against the Lakers. I held Kobe to like 20 pts....Gasol wasn't really doing s**t.

We still lost, started fouling a lot in the 4th.

I just gotta figure out how to stop the Heat.
 7 years ago '04        #843
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Because of my f**king injury I got kicked out of the race for MVP... FML
 7 years ago '04        #844
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
just got the 75 points in a game milestone when i turned up the difficulty

i went for it after i had 30 somethin in the first quarter vs the suns. 2nd half was tough with double teams but i made it happen.

i also set a career high in blocks for a game somehow had 5
 7 years ago '06        #845
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3539 3539
 Ldogg310 said:
Download the extanded manual

And practice the post moves and iso moves

Ramp up ya dribbling and ball security too

As well as low post scorring

And just get lots of putbacks until u up ya skillpoints
 faceoffizhere said:
How tall is ur player? Use the up and under work on layups and close shot in traffic. Also vert and strength shot will come easier and u can post up with more strength. Post move and go to practice post moves. To make shots tho rebound and put it right back up I get alot of freethrows that way.

It's a 7ft center with max vert at 75. My low post scoring is 80 and low moves is 80. My 3 scoring options (in, close, med) are all on 70.

They block my put backs half the time to...it's crazy.

Guess I need to practice.
 7 years ago '06        #846
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3539 3539
 ozWinston said:
I wish this mother f**ker was bird on my team. The one thing I really don't like, is how players turn to mush once they're on your team, but let you be facing that same team and they're the globe trotters. Artest averages like 5 points out here, n*gga just started sinking open shots once I started the playoffs. Kobe? Kobe... Man.. I would so trade him for joe johnson, crawford, ray allen, miller, pretty much anybody that has a reliable 3 ball but can do a little something else. This dude Kobe always takes the ball and does nothing with it for maad long. It's basically me & Gasol vs the world, with Bynum helping out.
 JaeNice said:
Yeah i notice that, that's why i didn't request trades or anything like that, im like whats the point? the game is going to make good players on your team play like a shell of themselves anyway.

Luke Ridnour hasn't made three yet. Kevin love is only good at getting to the line dude mid range jumper is non-existent. Only people doing work is Me, Flynn and the Rookie (of all people) Wesley Johnson.
It might be team chemistry....I started doing loyalty in the post game conferences for like 10 games straight and now the team plays better when I'm on the bench and players step up when I'm missing shots.
 10-21-2010, 11:51 PM         #847
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Any body else a PF or C...I'm a Center.

Is there a trick to post moves?

I get blocked like all the time.
all i do is pick and roll so derrick rose can get open shots and drive to the goal or dish it off to me

my shoot off the dribble is crazy so all i do is hit button Y for the step back to create space betwwen me and my defender jump shot all day

my last game i scored like 33 points 13 rebounds coming off the bench
 7 years ago '04        #848
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
aite so heres where im at

-3rd qtr, got moved to SF

& yokked it on kevin martin for the And1..beautiful play @ 6'2

-then tell me why i geta pass downcourt, wide open press RT & --> on the analog & it throws it bak to guy @ halfcourt for the missed opportunity

-so im goin into the 4th qtr rite now. . . . . . Bulls 56 - Rockets 59 w/ 5:49 left

they just put me in @ PG

Leggoooooo
 7 years ago '08        #849
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Once again, this game shows that sometimes it just doesnt want you to win. Been on a good streak, won about 5 in a row again. Just got done playin the raptors, this n*gga bargnani dropped 40+ on us. He hit about 15 contested fadaways. Barbosa dropped 30+. Layin it up on 3+ defenders...:disdain2: It was a high scorin game. Ended the third quarter both teams in the 80s. They pulled away in the 4th makin sure i would lose, so I said f this and started cherry pickin at the end...

I dropped 68 on em...:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '12        #850
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Damn i just got the black screen of death after the press conference.. What should i do??
 7 years ago '09        #851
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 01seay said:
It's a 7ft center with max vert at 75. My low post scoring is 80 and low moves is 80. My 3 scoring options (in, close, med) are all on 70.

They block my put backs half the time to...it's crazy.

Guess I need to practice.
Maxed out at 75 wat your style? Im athletic my vert at about 93 still goin and strength at 87. Up ur strength so u can back down some players with ease my close at about 85 so sometimes i back players down and they fall and i just lay it up or snag boards and put it up. When u get the ball inside pump fake of a rebound. My layups and dunks suck so i rarely dunk but when i do its over. It's also easier if u set screens and roll to the basket u get points for setting screens 2. Work on ya handle 2 im athletic so I usually face up on other pf's cuz im faster hit em with a quick crossover and to the hole. Im 6'11 so i can just score over the top in the paint.
 7 years ago '12        #852
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
God damn it

I guess my player is dead.. I had 4 different saves and everyone of them gets the black screen after press conference.. Anyone know how to fix this???
 7 years ago '12        #853
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Wow i cant even play with a new player

f**k this game
 7 years ago '10        #854
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 DoMieD said:
God damn it

I guess my player is dead.. I had 4 different saves and everyone of them gets the black screen after press conference.. Anyone know how to fix this???
I think i reAd somethin on this yesterday. Im at work give me a lil i will find it bro
 7 years ago '04        #855
space
space
 aka ReeSe said:
Man, I was extra focused playing my 1st game against the Lakers. I held Kobe to like 20 pts....Gasol wasn't really doing s**t.

We still lost, started fouling a lot in the 4th.

I just gotta figure out how to stop the Heat.
Sounds just like what happened to me yesterday....basically to summarize after I got subbed out, I got subbed out till the end of the 4th quarter....where we lost by 1 f**king point. f**k Tony Parker. But n*gga Kobe was shooting 3's and making it had me like :wow: Clutch.
 7 years ago '12        #856
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
I think i reAd somethin on this yesterday. Im at work give me a lil i will find it bro
No fix until a patch.. Wack as f**k.. Im pissed
 7 years ago '04        #857
space
space
Am I the only one who hates playing injured?
 7 years ago '10        #858
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 Ldogg310 said:
Naw I twistted my ankle and played thru it

Its f**kin retarded, he limps up and down the court, slow as f**k

What sense do it make, if its that bad coach would sub u out in a sec

Dumb as f**k
Same s**t happened to me, after that game I was glad we didn't have another game for 3 days because I decided to play through it when it asked. Limping down the court like that is not the business.
 7 years ago '04        #859
space
space
I've only had one good game where I was injured and that was against the Lakers.... once coach subbed me for T Park....we def lost. It always amazes me how my team has an 10-15 point lead going to fourth... but when I'm subbed out...it comes down to the final wire. You got T Park's dumbass holding the ball for 21secs than passing it to someone. Not to mention I be passing to wide open team mate and they hesitate f**king up my a.ssist.
 7 years ago '07        #860
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Yes Siirrrr.... T'Wolves in 6 games (4-2) no 3-peat this year for the Lakers .

3rd seed Houston vs. Me 4th seed in the conference championship. They only beat me once this season.

ATL and who ever wins game seven out of MIA and NY in the east.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy