NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #821
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,804 | Props total: 34905 34905
this is getting outta hand with the bulls**t
 8 years ago '09        #822
space
space
harden is not t-mac, durant is not mj, westbrook is not AI.

I, on the other hand am baby iverson so this should not be happening we gonna take this tho

edit - i dont even give the ball to kobe. he doesnt do anything but f**k s**t up for us

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-21-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #823
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
I WANT TONY PARKER GONE!

We were up by more than 10 digits whenever I was in the game....were about to lose this f**king game because of his dumbass again.... and its a key game.....we lost....

f**k I HATE TONY PARKER!
 8 years ago '07        #824
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Smh @ artest being larry bird out here.
 8 years ago '04        #825
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 3683 3683
finally got traded from the jazz to the pistons. Starting at last. First game was against the heat It's a 3 way race between Wall Turner and me for ROY. Almost at the all star break
 8 years ago '09        #826
space
space
 JaeNice said:
Smh @ artest being larry bird out here.
I wish this mother f**ker was bird on my team. The one thing I really don't like, is how players turn to mush once they're on your team, but let you be facing that same team and they're the globe trotters. Artest averages like 5 points out here, n*gga just started sinking open shots once I started the playoffs. Kobe? Kobe... Man.. I would so trade him for joe johnson, crawford, ray allen, miller, pretty much anybody that has a reliable 3 ball but can do a little something else. This dude Kobe always takes the ball and does nothing with it for maad long. It's basically me & Gasol vs the world, with Bynum helping out.
 8 years ago '08        #827
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
Just set the new record in MSG toppin Kobe with 64 points. Had 62 with about 2 mins left. Went up for a layup and got fouled. Stepped to the line and the crowd was chantin MVP. I was like...

Here is what my performance looked like...

[video - click to view]

:bigok:
 8 years ago '07        #828
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 ozWinston said:
I wish this mother f**ker was bird on my team. The one thing I really don't like, is how players turn to mush once they're on your team, but let you be facing that same team and they're the globe trotters. Artest averages like 5 points out here, n*gga just started sinking open shots once I started the playoffs. Kobe? Kobe... Man.. I would so trade him for joe johnson, crawford, ray allen, miller, pretty much anybody that has a reliable 3 ball but can do a little something else. This dude Kobe always takes the ball and does nothing with it for maad long. It's basically me & Gasol vs the world, with Bynum helping out.
Yeah i notice that, that's why i didn't request trades or anything like that, im like whats the point? the game is going to make good players on your team play like a shell of themselves anyway.

Luke Ridnour hasn't made three yet. Kevin love is only good at getting to the line dude mid range jumper is non-existent. Only people doing work is Me, Flynn and the Rookie (of all people) Wesley Johnson.
 8 years ago '04        #829
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
Bulls @ Rockets *my bad

Alan Parsons Project

leggooo
 8 years ago '10        #830
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
Man, I was extra focused playing my 1st game against the Lakers. I held Kobe to like 20 pts....Gasol wasn't really doing s**t.

We still lost, started fouling a lot in the 4th.

I just gotta figure out how to stop the Heat.
 8 years ago '04        #831
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
Because of my f**king injury I got kicked out of the race for MVP... FML
 8 years ago '04        #832
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 309 309
just got the 75 points in a game milestone when i turned up the difficulty

i went for it after i had 30 somethin in the first quarter vs the suns. 2nd half was tough with double teams but i made it happen.

i also set a career high in blocks for a game somehow had 5
 8 years ago '06        #833
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4690 4690
 Ldogg310 said:
Download the extanded manual

And practice the post moves and iso moves

Ramp up ya dribbling and ball security too

As well as low post scorring

And just get lots of putbacks until u up ya skillpoints
 faceoffizhere said:
How tall is ur player? Use the up and under work on layups and close shot in traffic. Also vert and strength shot will come easier and u can post up with more strength. Post move and go to practice post moves. To make shots tho rebound and put it right back up I get alot of freethrows that way.

It's a 7ft center with max vert at 75. My low post scoring is 80 and low moves is 80. My 3 scoring options (in, close, med) are all on 70.

They block my put backs half the time to...it's crazy.

Guess I need to practice.
 8 years ago '06        #834
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4690 4690
 ozWinston said:
 JaeNice said:
Yeah i notice that, that's why i didn't request trades or anything like that, im like whats the point? the game is going to make good players on your team play like a shell of themselves anyway.

Luke Ridnour hasn't made three yet. Kevin love is only good at getting to the line dude mid range jumper is non-existent. Only people doing work is Me, Flynn and the Rookie (of all people) Wesley Johnson.
It might be team chemistry....I started doing loyalty in the post game conferences for like 10 games straight and now the team plays better when I'm on the bench and players step up when I'm missing shots.
 10-21-2010, 10:51 PM         #835
humble08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Any body else a PF or C...I'm a Center.

Is there a trick to post moves?

I get blocked like all the time.
all i do is pick and roll so derrick rose can get open shots and drive to the goal or dish it off to me

my shoot off the dribble is crazy so all i do is hit button Y for the step back to create space betwwen me and my defender jump shot all day

my last game i scored like 33 points 13 rebounds coming off the bench
 8 years ago '04        #836
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
aite so heres where im at

-3rd qtr, got moved to SF

& yokked it on kevin martin for the And1..beautiful play @ 6'2

-then tell me why i geta pass downcourt, wide open press RT & --> on the analog & it throws it bak to guy @ halfcourt for the missed opportunity

-so im goin into the 4th qtr rite now. . . . . . Bulls 56 - Rockets 59 w/ 5:49 left

they just put me in @ PG

Leggoooooo
 8 years ago '08        #837
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
Once again, this game shows that sometimes it just doesnt want you to win. Been on a good streak, won about 5 in a row again. Just got done playin the raptors, this n*gga bargnani dropped 40+ on us. He hit about 15 contested fadaways. Barbosa dropped 30+. Layin it up on 3+ defenders...:disdain2: It was a high scorin game. Ended the third quarter both teams in the 80s. They pulled away in the 4th makin sure i would lose, so I said f this and started cherry pickin at the end...

I dropped 68 on em...:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '12        #838
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
Damn i just got the black screen of death after the press conference.. What should i do??
 8 years ago '09        #839
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,701 | Props total: 860 860
 01seay said:
It's a 7ft center with max vert at 75. My low post scoring is 80 and low moves is 80. My 3 scoring options (in, close, med) are all on 70.

They block my put backs half the time to...it's crazy.

Guess I need to practice.
Maxed out at 75 wat your style? Im athletic my vert at about 93 still goin and strength at 87. Up ur strength so u can back down some players with ease my close at about 85 so sometimes i back players down and they fall and i just lay it up or snag boards and put it up. When u get the ball inside pump fake of a rebound. My layups and dunks suck so i rarely dunk but when i do its over. It's also easier if u set screens and roll to the basket u get points for setting screens 2. Work on ya handle 2 im athletic so I usually face up on other pf's cuz im faster hit em with a quick crossover and to the hole. Im 6'11 so i can just score over the top in the paint.
 8 years ago '12        #840
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
God damn it

I guess my player is dead.. I had 4 different saves and everyone of them gets the black screen after press conference.. Anyone know how to fix this???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now