male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #821
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
Any body else a PF or C...I'm a Center.

Is there a trick to post moves?

I get blocked like all the time.
 7 years ago '04        #822
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 01seay said:

i might make 1 later, interested to know too.
 7 years ago '09        #823
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,965 | Props total: 22234 22234
finally at the crib, lets see if i can get this sweep on okc, then on the wcf >_< !
 7 years ago '09        #824
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 01seay said:

How tall is ur player? Use the up and under work on layups and close shot in traffic. Also vert and strength shot will come easier and u can post up with more strength. Post move and go to practice post moves. To make shots tho rebound and put it right back up I get alot of freethrows that way.
 7 years ago '10        #825
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
im playing my first game finally got home from work and i just crossed up Brandon Roy and he fell at first i was like and then it turned to after i dunked on 2 of his teammates (my dunk is only at like 50 cause ive been building other things so its rare i slam it down) I havent crossed anyone up where they have fell or atleast i never noticed it. I just cross em and dash to the net if im driving or i just cross em up and pop it in their face off the dribble... i was suped lol .... im sure someone has some kind of cross up stories, lets hear em i really only get a game or 2 in so im guesing my story sucks
 7 years ago '05        #826
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
im a pretty decent center wit a mean post game...i only play on Hall of Fame though
 7 years ago '09        #827
space
space
oooohhhh myy gooodddd they are not tryna let the sweep happen, they bulls**ttin ya boy out here

i gotta edit my dunks to. this s**t is ridiculous. I never make wide open windmill jams. that s**t makes no sense. it always bounces off the rim.
 7 years ago '04        #828
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Its f*ckin ridiculous how much of bums Antwan Jamison and Joey Graham are. These f*gs are literally worthless

I requested a trade and put the 3 teams I wanna go to as the Lakers, Heat and Magic since I notcied they NEVER trade you to the teams you wanna go to. As of now, Lakers are my #1 suitors (f*ck them, I'm not going to be their heir apparent to Bean) and the Knicks.

I wanna go to New York. Get it done Donnie
 7 years ago '08        #829
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11623 11623
We lost in 5 to Denver, i let the front office know a n*gga will not be playing with Beno anymore:disdain2:

So we picked up Delonte West and Matt Barnes, we f**kin Brons mom after we win the ship this year
 7 years ago '06        #830
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5595 5595
I've lost 20 games straight. I just lost in double OT to toronto because of bum a.ss carlos delfino thinking he's jordan chucking fadeaways and forcing the ball to david lee. Then the game bulls**ts me by letting bargiani block my dunk when I had been dunking on him the whole f**kin game. No matter what kind of numbers I put up we find a way to lose. I can't wait to get off this bum a.ss squad.
 7 years ago '09        #831
space
space
getting heated. they tryna bulls**t me out this game but i aint going out like that. we down by 13 going into the 4th, LEGGGGOO
 7 years ago '07        #832
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Took game three against the lakers so its 2-1 im up one.

After the game i got a new endorsement
[spoiler - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #833
space
space
this is getting outta hand with the bulls**t
 7 years ago '09        #834
space
space
harden is not t-mac, durant is not mj, westbrook is not AI.

I, on the other hand am baby iverson so this should not be happening we gonna take this tho

edit - i dont even give the ball to kobe. he doesnt do anything but f**k s**t up for us

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-21-2010 at 08:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #835
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I WANT TONY PARKER GONE!

We were up by more than 10 digits whenever I was in the game....were about to lose this f**king game because of his dumbass again.... and its a key game.....we lost....

f**k I HATE TONY PARKER!
 7 years ago '07        #836
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
Smh @ artest being larry bird out here.
 7 years ago '04        #837
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
finally got traded from the jazz to the pistons. Starting at last. First game was against the heat It's a 3 way race between Wall Turner and me for ROY. Almost at the all star break
 7 years ago '09        #838
space
space
 JaeNice said:
Smh @ artest being larry bird out here.
I wish this mother f**ker was bird on my team. The one thing I really don't like, is how players turn to mush once they're on your team, but let you be facing that same team and they're the globe trotters. Artest averages like 5 points out here, n*gga just started sinking open shots once I started the playoffs. Kobe? Kobe... Man.. I would so trade him for joe johnson, crawford, ray allen, miller, pretty much anybody that has a reliable 3 ball but can do a little something else. This dude Kobe always takes the ball and does nothing with it for maad long. It's basically me & Gasol vs the world, with Bynum helping out.
 7 years ago '08        #839
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Just set the new record in MSG toppin Kobe with 64 points. Had 62 with about 2 mins left. Went up for a layup and got fouled. Stepped to the line and the crowd was chantin MVP. I was like...

Here is what my performance looked like...

[video - click to view]

:bigok:
 7 years ago '07        #840
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
 ozWinston said:
I wish this mother f**ker was bird on my team. The one thing I really don't like, is how players turn to mush once they're on your team, but let you be facing that same team and they're the globe trotters. Artest averages like 5 points out here, n*gga just started sinking open shots once I started the playoffs. Kobe? Kobe... Man.. I would so trade him for joe johnson, crawford, ray allen, miller, pretty much anybody that has a reliable 3 ball but can do a little something else. This dude Kobe always takes the ball and does nothing with it for maad long. It's basically me & Gasol vs the world, with Bynum helping out.
Yeah i notice that, that's why i didn't request trades or anything like that, im like whats the point? the game is going to make good players on your team play like a shell of themselves anyway.

Luke Ridnour hasn't made three yet. Kevin love is only good at getting to the line dude mid range jumper is non-existent. Only people doing work is Me, Flynn and the Rookie (of all people) Wesley Johnson.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy