NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
I will marry this woman for real.
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 Dee Grande said:
what shoes are yall wearing?
jordan 14's unlocked some others but didnt feel like going to look and 14's are some of my favorites...

and I will be honest, its mad frustrating I cant cheese as easily anymore lol. i was definitely a cheeser wit lebron and kobe types. much harder this year...and add to the fact that myplayer sucks that i suck too its not a good look lol

but i havent seen anybody post a position besides pg? whats up wit that? I'm a 6'8 (or 6'9)..forgot) SF. i guess im just used to that position so I'm a cheeser. hey, at least I can admit it.
 8 years ago '08        #62
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 506 506
 ozWinston said:
maybe its just me that loves it
my dudes overall is a 38 - all-around PG
the computer is knockin down fade aways kobe/jordan style while my team is missing wide open layups. and u get penalized for EVERYTHING

it would be good if they didn't start you out as a garbage player, i mean why would any nba team draft a n*gga that can't even hit the 40's in overall ratings
 8 years ago '05        #63
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 287 287
 airmcnair06 said:
jordan 14's unlocked some others but didnt feel like going to look and 14's are some of my favorites...

and I will be honest, its mad frustrating I cant cheese as easily anymore lol. i was definitely a cheeser wit lebron and kobe types. much harder this year...and add to the fact that myplayer sucks that i suck too its not a good look lol

but i havent seen anybody post a position besides pg? whats up wit that? I'm a 6'8 (or 6'9)..forgot) SF. i guess im just used to that position so I'm a cheeser. hey, at least I can admit it.
lol first step is admitting...juss messin, im a SF also, just flying by dunkin on people. it is harder then last year but im still feelin it.
 8 years ago '08        #64
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
i got the cp3's. +3 passing. tryna cut down on turnovers
 8 years ago '07        #65
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
my dudes overall is a 38 - all-around PG
the computer is knockin down fade aways kobe/jordan style while my team is missing wide open layups. and u get penalized for EVERYTHING

it would be good if they didn't start you out as a garbage player, i mean why would any nba team draft a n*gga that can't even hit the 40's in overall ratings
you gone wish you didn't did that... skill points wise everything is more expensive if your player is the All-Around type. Its gone take you forever to get decent speed.

Draft combine is just not fun to play,literally everyone else has better handles than you on the court, you can't run plays (but the CPU sure can). Maybe it will get better when i get drafted, but this is just stupid frustrating.
 8 years ago '08        #66
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 506 506
 JaeNice said:
you gone wish you didn't did that... skill points wise everything is more expensive if your player is the All-Around type. Its gone take you forever to get decent speed.

Draft combine is just not fun to play,literally everyone else has better handles than you on the court, you can't run plays (but the CPU sure can). Maybe it will get better when i get drafted, but this is just stupid frustrating.
i might start over & pick scoring and see if i can actually do something
 8 years ago '06        #67
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,834 | Props total: 10143 10143
s**t crazy hard
cant make a pass out there
missing wide open 3's ... hot damn
 8 years ago '07        #68
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
i might start over & pick scoring and see if i can actually do something
yeah im going to start a new one making him a Athletic you get upper 70 speed, but if you spend some of your 10000 skill points on speed and do that dribble course trick you can get your player to upper 90 speed.

still wont have good handles but at least you'll be the fastest person on the court giving you some easy lay-ins or dunks.
 8 years ago '05        #69
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
just did a cheese fest took off as soon as the cpu put a shot up was gettin mad fast break dunks finished with 34
 8 years ago '05        #70
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,163 | Props total: 8889 8889
i was doing Jordan challenge today I mean i'm on the Wolves shouldnt take long to overtake Darco and his 57 ovr rating but man we suck dudes be str8 blowing us out played against D-12 and dude just stayed s**ting on me lol it is more of a challenge tho but i like putting up 10 and 10 with my 2 blocks a game
 8 years ago '04        #71
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
You just gotta keep playing it and getting a feel for it. You learn along the way, and it gets easier. You can't just drive to the basket, because the refs actually treat your player like a rook. They only really call the noticeable calls, and sometimes they dont even call them. Hit those mid range shots, and try and get as many rebounds as you can. They help boost you in game score tremendously.

I unfortunately got drafted by the Wizards, 1st round, 30th pick Shooting Guard. Doing decent so far. In my 4th game and averaging 22pts, 5rebs, and 4ast as their 6th man I'm bout to request a trade tho. The Knicks are real interested in me, so it looks like I'm gonna take my talents to the Big Apple and run the East with Amare.
 8 years ago '07        #72
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,099 | Props total: 24027 24027
so do they just randomly give out the jordans on the game?
 8 years ago '06        #73
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
the mode isn't hard to play. it plays EXACTLY the same as last year and i only played MyPlayer in 2k10 non-stop while practically none of you did, so all of that "you're just mad you can't cheese" s**t is stupid, it's the exact game. nobody's asking for cheese and the chance to dunk through anybody, c'mon now. you can't do that in real games on simulation so what are you talking about? we're asking for the s**t to make sense.

they're WAY too harsh with the grading and totally unfair about it, nobody can deny that. i don't care how you flip it, not getting ANY credit at all for scoring, be it a three or lay up or random jumper, ESPECIALLY since i'm a SG, does not make any sense. there's no excuse for that. you should always get good credit when you score. that's a.ss backwards.

that's really my only real gripe with the mode, the fact that they're quick to drain your s**t, but so goddamn hesitant to boost you. if the grading was fair, i couldn't care less how much bulls**t the CPU gets off.

oh well, guess I'll start over. f**k playing for the Kings.


Last edited by jayvivz; 10-07-2010 at 05:22 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #74
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,908 | Props total: 11830 11830
I just quit myplayer. That s**t is stupid lol. It takes off like half a letter grade for just letting your dude score, but like Jayvivz said, you don't get ANYTHING for scoring. It's quick as hell to lose grades but it takes forever to get em up. It's stupid. This is my 3rd myplayer I've created just trying different things and the outcome is always the same.
 8 years ago '09        #75
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,891 | Props total: 35238 35238
lmao I guess its not for you? Maybe some of yall just didn't f**k with 2k10 like that, cause I was on myplayed heavy on 10. Made a SF, then another, then like 4 pg's til I was finally satisfied. Then I just followed the same formula I used on my final pg product from 10, on 11, and its treating me real good.
 8 years ago '09        #76
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,908 | Props total: 11830 11830
Well it's gay when your player loses his dribble and your team mates don't rotate around, there is NOTHING you can do about that with John Wall all up in your a.ss ready to pick ANY pass off you decide to go with. I have an 80 3 point rating but I knock down 1 out of about every 7 I attempt. Even wide open I miss them. I guess I just ain't played it enough. I've never played basketball games like real basketball, I always just ran with 1 or 2 players and would own the CPU every time lol. With more time I'm sure I'll get better.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 261 261
 jayvivz said:
the mode isn't hard to play. it plays EXACTLY the same as last year and i only played MyPlayer in 2k10 non-stop while practically none of you did, so all of that "you're just mad you can't cheese" s**t is stupid, it's the exact game. nobody's asking for cheese and the chance to dunk through anybody, c'mon now. you can't do that in real games on simulation so what are you talking about? we're asking for the s**t to make sense.

they're WAY too harsh with the grading and totally unfair about it, nobody can deny that. i don't care how you flip it, not getting ANY credit at all for scoring, be it a three or lay up or random jumper, ESPECIALLY since i'm a SG, does not make any sense. there's no excuse for that. you should always get good credit when you score. that's a.ss backwards.

that's really my only real gripe with the mode, the fact that they're quick to drain your s**t, but so goddamn hesitant to boost you. if the grading was fair, i couldn't care less how much bulls**t the CPU gets off.

oh well, guess I'll start over. f**k playing for the Kings.
my 6'0 pass first pg gets plenty of credit for scoring mainly on layups or when i draw the foul and hit free throws also ig et credit for breaking my man down and driving and dishing or scoring ...my ball handle is 90 ball security 73 off hand dribble 74 lay up 80 i'm putting up 18 per game easy my last 2 games bout to up the quarter lenght so i can see if i can hit 30.
 10-07-2010, 07:49 AM         #78
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got drafted first round to the wiz pick 30 and i didn't get my achievement wtf??? anyone else have this same problem...


Last edited by ToNyYeYo G-UniT; 10-07-2010 at 08:02 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #79
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 Peter Griffin said:
lol first step is admitting...juss messin, im a SF also, just flying by dunkin on people. it is harder then last year but im still feelin it.
what type of SF did you pick? I think I picked athletic. i didnt rally know what I was getting myself into so I dont know the advantages and disadvantages to each one yet. i prolly shoulda chose scorer now looking back but f**k starting over. i got drafted 2nd rd pick 6 to the knicks. i didnt count my position on the team, but im prolly 7th or 8th. i get 12 mins a game (wit the highest being 35). still only rated a f**kin 44.

 minimafia_aj said:
so do they just randomly give out the jordans on the game?
pretty much. i got my 14's from the boston celtics 63 pt jordan challenge, then i just been gettin some random wack ones (team jordans, melo's, cp3's, etc.) all throughout myplayer
 8 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,704 | Props total: 9719 9719
 Fauby said:
last year was live10. this year got 2k11. and this game is crazy. my player mode im a pg 40 and got drafted round 2 pick 7 to the Milwaukee Bucks.
i got drafted at the same pick

i like my player. im an all around sf. i just had my best game which was 20 points and 16 rebounds only 6 games into the season. it is a lot more challenging this year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 22
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
108 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
20% off Playstation Store Code
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
6 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy