NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5498 5498
I like it. of course it's more of a challenge but I f**k with it. on 2k10 as soon as I cracked a 50 rating I was dropping 25 a game and it got too easy. It's lot more realistic not letting you do whatever you want when you're still a bum.
 7 years ago '08        #62
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Dee Grande said:
what shoes are yall wearing?
Black and white Jordan XX's....Gives me +4 Quickness

ozWinston said:
maybe its just me that loves it
I love that s**t too my n*gga.

Dee Grande said:
i like it too. n*ggas just mad they cant cheese anymore
That's all it is. n*ggas say they want a realistic game, but then get mad because they can't run up and down the court at will dunking on n*ggas.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
s**ts nice as hell...i' just started over as a 6'0 pass first PG..go tmy handles up so im shakin n*ggas and dishin...drafted by the kings bout to finish up summer league and steal udrihs job
 7 years ago '05        #64
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee Grande said:
what shoes are yall wearing?
jordan 14's unlocked some others but didnt feel like going to look and 14's are some of my favorites...

and I will be honest, its mad frustrating I cant cheese as easily anymore lol. i was definitely a cheeser wit lebron and kobe types. much harder this year...and add to the fact that myplayer sucks that i suck too its not a good look lol

but i havent seen anybody post a position besides pg? whats up wit that? I'm a 6'8 (or 6'9)..forgot) SF. i guess im just used to that position so I'm a cheeser. hey, at least I can admit it.
 7 years ago '08        #65
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,742 | Props total: 366 366
 ozWinston said:
maybe its just me that loves it
my dudes overall is a 38 - all-around PG
the computer is knockin down fade aways kobe/jordan style while my team is missing wide open layups. and u get penalized for EVERYTHING

it would be good if they didn't start you out as a garbage player, i mean why would any nba team draft a n*gga that can't even hit the 40's in overall ratings
 7 years ago '05        #66
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 airmcnair06 said:
jordan 14's unlocked some others but didnt feel like going to look and 14's are some of my favorites...

and I will be honest, its mad frustrating I cant cheese as easily anymore lol. i was definitely a cheeser wit lebron and kobe types. much harder this year...and add to the fact that myplayer sucks that i suck too its not a good look lol

but i havent seen anybody post a position besides pg? whats up wit that? I'm a 6'8 (or 6'9)..forgot) SF. i guess im just used to that position so I'm a cheeser. hey, at least I can admit it.
lol first step is admitting...juss messin, im a SF also, just flying by dunkin on people. it is harder then last year but im still feelin it.
 7 years ago '08        #67
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i got the cp3's. +3 passing. tryna cut down on turnovers
 7 years ago '07        #68
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
my dudes overall is a 38 - all-around PG
the computer is knockin down fade aways kobe/jordan style while my team is missing wide open layups. and u get penalized for EVERYTHING

it would be good if they didn't start you out as a garbage player, i mean why would any nba team draft a n*gga that can't even hit the 40's in overall ratings
you gone wish you didn't did that... skill points wise everything is more expensive if your player is the All-Around type. Its gone take you forever to get decent speed.

Draft combine is just not fun to play,literally everyone else has better handles than you on the court, you can't run plays (but the CPU sure can). Maybe it will get better when i get drafted, but this is just stupid frustrating.
 7 years ago '08        #69
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,742 | Props total: 366 366
 JaeNice said:
you gone wish you didn't did that... skill points wise everything is more expensive if your player is the All-Around type. Its gone take you forever to get decent speed.

Draft combine is just not fun to play,literally everyone else has better handles than you on the court, you can't run plays (but the CPU sure can). Maybe it will get better when i get drafted, but this is just stupid frustrating.
i might start over & pick scoring and see if i can actually do something
 7 years ago '06        #70
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6742 6742
s**t crazy hard
cant make a pass out there
missing wide open 3's ... hot damn
 7 years ago '07        #71
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
i might start over & pick scoring and see if i can actually do something
yeah im going to start a new one making him a Athletic you get upper 70 speed, but if you spend some of your 10000 skill points on speed and do that dribble course trick you can get your player to upper 90 speed.

still wont have good handles but at least you'll be the fastest person on the court giving you some easy lay-ins or dunks.
 7 years ago '05        #72
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
just did a cheese fest took off as soon as the cpu put a shot up was gettin mad fast break dunks finished with 34
 7 years ago '05        #73
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
i was doing Jordan challenge today I mean i'm on the Wolves shouldnt take long to overtake Darco and his 57 ovr rating but man we suck dudes be str8 blowing us out played against D-12 and dude just stayed s**ting on me lol it is more of a challenge tho but i like putting up 10 and 10 with my 2 blocks a game
 7 years ago '04        #74
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
You just gotta keep playing it and getting a feel for it. You learn along the way, and it gets easier. You can't just drive to the basket, because the refs actually treat your player like a rook. They only really call the noticeable calls, and sometimes they dont even call them. Hit those mid range shots, and try and get as many rebounds as you can. They help boost you in game score tremendously.

I unfortunately got drafted by the Wizards, 1st round, 30th pick Shooting Guard. Doing decent so far. In my 4th game and averaging 22pts, 5rebs, and 4ast as their 6th man I'm bout to request a trade tho. The Knicks are real interested in me, so it looks like I'm gonna take my talents to the Big Apple and run the East with Amare.
 7 years ago '07        #75
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19771 19771
so do they just randomly give out the jordans on the game?
 7 years ago '06        #76
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
the mode isn't hard to play. it plays EXACTLY the same as last year and i only played MyPlayer in 2k10 non-stop while practically none of you did, so all of that "you're just mad you can't cheese" s**t is stupid, it's the exact game. nobody's asking for cheese and the chance to dunk through anybody, c'mon now. you can't do that in real games on simulation so what are you talking about? we're asking for the s**t to make sense.

they're WAY too harsh with the grading and totally unfair about it, nobody can deny that. i don't care how you flip it, not getting ANY credit at all for scoring, be it a three or lay up or random jumper, ESPECIALLY since i'm a SG, does not make any sense. there's no excuse for that. you should always get good credit when you score. that's a.ss backwards.

that's really my only real gripe with the mode, the fact that they're quick to drain your s**t, but so goddamn hesitant to boost you. if the grading was fair, i couldn't care less how much bulls**t the CPU gets off.

oh well, guess I'll start over. f**k playing for the Kings.

Last edited by jayvivz; 10-07-2010 at 06:22 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #77
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
I just quit myplayer. That s**t is stupid lol. It takes off like half a letter grade for just letting your dude score, but like Jayvivz said, you don't get ANYTHING for scoring. It's quick as hell to lose grades but it takes forever to get em up. It's stupid. This is my 3rd myplayer I've created just trying different things and the outcome is always the same.
 7 years ago '09        #78
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,929 | Props total: 22176 22176
lmao I guess its not for you? Maybe some of yall just didn't f**k with 2k10 like that, cause I was on myplayed heavy on 10. Made a SF, then another, then like 4 pg's til I was finally satisfied. Then I just followed the same formula I used on my final pg product from 10, on 11, and its treating me real good.
 7 years ago '09        #79
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
Well it's gay when your player loses his dribble and your team mates don't rotate around, there is NOTHING you can do about that with John Wall all up in your a.ss ready to pick ANY pass off you decide to go with. I have an 80 3 point rating but I knock down 1 out of about every 7 I attempt. Even wide open I miss them. I guess I just ain't played it enough. I've never played basketball games like real basketball, I always just ran with 1 or 2 players and would own the CPU every time lol. With more time I'm sure I'll get better.
 7 years ago '05        #80
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 jayvivz said:
the mode isn't hard to play. it plays EXACTLY the same as last year and i only played MyPlayer in 2k10 non-stop while practically none of you did, so all of that "you're just mad you can't cheese" s**t is stupid, it's the exact game. nobody's asking for cheese and the chance to dunk through anybody, c'mon now. you can't do that in real games on simulation so what are you talking about? we're asking for the s**t to make sense.

they're WAY too harsh with the grading and totally unfair about it, nobody can deny that. i don't care how you flip it, not getting ANY credit at all for scoring, be it a three or lay up or random jumper, ESPECIALLY since i'm a SG, does not make any sense. there's no excuse for that. you should always get good credit when you score. that's a.ss backwards.

that's really my only real gripe with the mode, the fact that they're quick to drain your s**t, but so goddamn hesitant to boost you. if the grading was fair, i couldn't care less how much bulls**t the CPU gets off.

oh well, guess I'll start over. f**k playing for the Kings.
my 6'0 pass first pg gets plenty of credit for scoring mainly on layups or when i draw the foul and hit free throws also ig et credit for breaking my man down and driving and dishing or scoring ...my ball handle is 90 ball security 73 off hand dribble 74 lay up 80 i'm putting up 18 per game easy my last 2 games bout to up the quarter lenght so i can see if i can hit 30.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy