NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #761
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
i just started over cuz both my save files f**ked up

6'4 atheletic pg got drafted by boston i'm dipping after 5 games tho cuz i dont wanna be stuck behind rondo all year.
 7 years ago '04        #762
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
My Player mode = Crack *notice the absence

but yea,6'2 SG drafted by the Bucks. . . . . after 5 games requested a trade cuz they could never capitalize on a lead after taking me out the game....got traded to the Bulls by my 6-7th game..believe ima 57 overall and they bringing me in as the 6th man (ill post more stats when i get home)
 7 years ago '04        #763
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,434 | Props total: 5520 5520
stephen curry lost the game for me 2 straight games now. 3 point shooting f**kin ball hog, monte ellis aint doing much. David lee cant score everytime i pass him the ball, I shouldve just stayed on the Kings.
 7 years ago '09        #764
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
 GrownmanJ said:
SIGH...phuk it. I started over

Got drafted by the knicks tho...:D

tried telling everyone thats the best bet to do.(restart and get drafted by your team)
the question is did u fix the roster up before getting drafted by NYK ?

made sure i adjusted the starting lineup.
 7 years ago '09        #765
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
Yo they say "Zach Randolph with the block" when its Anthony.
 7 years ago '05        #766
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
This s**t sure is improved over last years MY PLAYER mode god damn.
I been ballin on a.ssociation mode so far alot, but now i just tried MY PLAYER last few days and shti is crack. ill be back on there once I beat New Vegas.
 7 years ago '12        #767
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Yeah crack for sure I havent done s**t else on this game besides MY PLAYER.. whenever I get my ring ima f**k with The a.ssociation
 7 years ago '12        #768
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
I just cant beat the Pacers.. They have a s**tty record everytime too

They got Yao at C, Hansbrough at PF, and Hibbert at SF and we cant even think abiut getting a REBound LOL

Last edited by DoMieD; 10-20-2010 at 12:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #769
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 01seay said:
I'm surprised so many people are complaining...didn't read the whole thread so maybe it started to change..

...but 2k10 My Player was way to easy..... this time around you have to concentrate with everything you do.....more realistic, at least to me.

Then again My Player is a Center in his second year on the Pacers with Carmelo, Collision, Vince Carter, and a level 80 rookie PF....and Granger coming off the bench.

I was drafted to the Timberwolves at the 23rd pick then forced a trade to the Bulls....ended the season last as the worst team in the league.....and couldn't pass up the roster the Pacers had set up for me.

Post Moves are mad hard tho...
its def a lot harder but It's almost too hard in a way. Like it's stupid as f**k how many a.ssists I miss out on a game because dudes just miss shots. Not to mention the A.I. on defense for your team... I can't tell you how many times I'll come down the court covering my man only to see someone else covering my man as well and leaving someone wide open who then gets an easy bucket and I get allowed man to score. There's just a lot of little things in this one that are starting to p!ss me off. I'm 20 games in. Last year I played 3 seasons... Not sure I want to play that many on this.
 7 years ago '05        #770
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 Ldogg310 said:
i got a 6'5 scoring PG, played about half the season as 6th man behind derrick rose

now im starting PG and he is starting SG

if you ball out and win for your squad you will get the starting spot no matter who in front of you

and im bout to lead my team to the 1 spot in the playoffs and to a ring, jordan aint got s**t on me baby

he aint win chicago a ring his rookie year

naw my first pg was stuck behind rondo for mad games even tho i was winnin games and putting up numbers that were twice as good...so i dipped and got stuck on the pistons....hopefully i dont get stuck on them again after i leave boston..i dont like the celtics anyway
 7 years ago '07        #771
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
just swept the Hornets waiting on the winner out of the Lakers and Memphis. their series is tied 2-2 hope Memphis wins last time i played the lakers Kobe and Gasol scorched me.
 7 years ago '08        #772
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
Reke got hurt, right during the crunch time of the season

Guess imma have to drop 40 a game
 7 years ago '07        #773
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
so Round 2 game 1 against the lakers in the 4th score is 102-87 2min left im up. They sub me out come back in 35 sec left, THE f**kING SCORE IS 102-104 LAKERS..... they won 104-107. What type of bulls**t is that.

I want a f**king patch quick.
 7 years ago '08        #774
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
So.......were just gonna act like JR Smith aint better than f**kin Jordan in this game...Swear this n*gga is shooting from the pepsi logo and its nothin but net everytime
 7 years ago '09        #775
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22294 22294
 Main Event said:
So.......were just gonna act like JR Smith aint better than f**kin Jordan in this game...Swear this n*gga is shooting from the pepsi logo and its nothin but net everytime
haaaaa my n*gga JR SWISH in the buildin after I get this three-peat im on the nuggets with my soldiers melo nd swish.

update, we took out the grizzlies in 5 games. randolph willed them a game somehow, but I'll let that slide. now, of course its the laker vs the thunder in the 2nd round. you know how n*ggas be overhyping that team so I got a feeling this bout to be on some bulls**t. But I'm hungry for that ring

edit- first play of the game kobe got an over the back foul and injured there center.
 7 years ago '04        #776
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Monta Ellis(GS) went hammmm during our matchup

still pulled off the win tho :applause:
 7 years ago '09        #777
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,997 | Props total: 22294 22294
yeeaahhh nigggguhh we holding down that homecourt !! wet the game winner in westbrook's face. 2-0. got into a shootout with durant that 2nd game. came out with 7 a.ssists, 43 points and a block. woulda had way more a.ssists, got 4 of that 7 in the first quarter, but we was getting our a.sses touched up, so i had to stop passing and start shooting. went 20-35 and durant went 18-36 with 39 points and 6 rebs and 1 a.ssist.
 7 years ago '07        #778
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
tied that s**t at 1-1 looking to go up two games in Minnesota
 7 years ago '05        #779
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
damn i need to get back on this myplayer, been playing to much a.ssociation.

no one answered my question about this tho..lol..how long after you request a trade do they trade you? im trying to get away from portland.
 7 years ago '12        #780
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
damn i need to get back on this myplayer, been playing to much a.ssociation.

no one answered my question about this tho..lol..how long after you request a trade do they trade you? im trying to get away from portland.
Just depends.. I got traded 3 games after i requested, then the next time it was like 20 games
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy