NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #721
Charlie 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 9 9
aye..

My player mode freezes right before loading the press conference. Im on the ps3.

anyone else have this problem? I even went to exchange my CD cause i was thinking it was the CD but it wasnt.
 7 years ago '08        #722
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Its stupid how u only get 3 teams to choose from in the offseason...
 7 years ago '07        #723
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
im k!llin in this mode, got drafted to the heat, requested a trade. with the kings now, played the heat the other day. i dropped 38 n 13 a.ssists.
the trick is to up your consistency rating. mines at 80, im wet from midrange!

shot medium 89= highest attribute.
 7 years ago '09        #724
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,946 | Props total: 22202 22202
so we down by 4, about 39 seconds on the clock and they got the ball.. and we decide to start intentionally fouling them? instead of playing hard defense and getting a stop, then getting a quick bucket and start fouling afterward? and they k!lled my 50 game streak, stuck at 49 cause of the foolishness

edit- & this b**ch tryna come over, knowing I got 3 games til the playoffs

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-19-2010 at 06:59 AM..
 7 years ago '12        #725
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 GrownmanJ said:
Its stupid how u only get 3 teams to choose from in the offseason...
I had 11
 7 years ago '05        #726
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 ozWinston said:
so we down by 4, about 39 seconds on the clock and they got the ball.. and we decide to start intentionally fouling them? instead of playing hard defense and getting a stop, then getting a quick bucket and start fouling afterward? and they k!lled my 50 game streak, stuck at 49 cause of the foolishness

edit- & this b**ch tryna come over, knowing I got 3 games til the playoffs
lmao @ bein angry that a b**ch wants some d!ck while u playin a game. 2k is serious in your house. you one of them n*ggas thats gon slap his wife up for walkin past the tv butt nekkid while u playin in the finals n s**t
 7 years ago '12        #727
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
Real talk

My player is serious business

Lmao
 7 years ago '08        #728
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 DoMieD said:
I had 11
??? How?

I even kept a save right before the offseason, just to see if new teams would pop up. It was always the team you were on and then a small variety of 3 other ones...
 7 years ago '04        #729
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
how many minutes does every1 play on?

i'm playing on 10 with pro difficulty. should i turn that up? i just left the difficulty alone and it seemed fair considering how horrible my guy is to start. i made him a dunker tho so i just cherry pick on fast breaks and yack on people.

6'5" small forward - i kept sprainin my ankle rookie year and only played half the season, 2nd season i'm beastin thru the first week so far.
 7 years ago '05        #730
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 franchise said:

i'm playing on 10 with pro difficulty. should i turn that up? i just left the difficulty alone and it seemed fair considering how horrible my guy is to start. i made him a dunker tho so i just cherry pick on fast breaks and yack on people.

6'5" small forward - i kept sprainin my ankle rookie year and only played half the season, 2nd season i'm beastin thru the first week so far.
i was on 5 minutes but after n*ggas sayin they averaging 30 pts and up for rookie of the year i upped my s**t to 8 min quarters. still on watever the default is (i think pro?) i just dropped 61 on the Celtics (im a 6'7 starting SF on the Knicks). as cool as that was, I think it might be time to up the difficulty, eventho I'm still rated a 50. we still be losing, but 61 points was mad easy, and I only scored like 8 in the 1st quarter...

yall think i should up the difficulty since we still losing or wat? we like 10-14 right now but we got hot since I turned my stamina and speed up. mid range jumper is wet and i be s**ttin on fools do i dunno

Last edited by airmcnair06; 10-19-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 7 years ago '12        #731
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
??? How?

I even kept a save right before the offseason, just to see if new teams would pop up. It was always the team you were on and then a small variety of 3 other ones...
I dunno .. I had 11 different teams i could sign with and I went with the Knicks.. The one place i could start right away with.
 7 years ago '04        #732
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
at dudes bragging they are dropping 60 by having it on pro difficulty and cherry picking.

Step your game up fools.

I would dust yall in a ranked game
 7 years ago '04        #733
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
i'll up my difficulty when my player gets better.
 7 years ago '04        #734
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
can any1 tell me why my guy is slower on offense than on defense tho? what rating affects that?
 7 years ago '04        #735
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
I been playin on superstar from jump

With my s**tty rank 38 pg I was gettin 20, 3, 3 a game, cherrypicked a lot tho

Now I'm overall 78 still oon superstar puttin up crazy numbers no cherry pickin

Ain't no excuse y'all just suck

I tried hall of fame and ben gordan dusted me for 40 tho I was pissed
Same man I like my s**t to be realistic and have a challenge.

Who the f**k cares if you droppin 50 a game when all you do is cherry pick and have it on the easiest difficulty. Any idiot with a brain can do that. And you don't get any better playing.
 7 years ago '04        #736
space
space
I f**kin hate being on Utah it sucks so bad. I never get to play PG so I'm always stuck guarding the SG and in the West that f**kin sucks. Especially when you have a 6'2 PG whos slow as f**k and can't defend anyone. I have good offensive games but I can't stop Kobe and Artest 1 on 1 to save my life. Not to mention I get little to no a.ssists because these bum a.ss big men f**kin suck and nobody on this team can hit an outside J. When these f**kin bums gonna trade me
 7 years ago '09        #737
space
space
man... i finally got this b**ch out my house y'all. tell me why she was talmbout she tryna take a nap. i said you can sleep in your own crib i got s**t to do (2k). b**ch tried to act silly so I was like iight you gotta go i got other things to do with my time. couple mo games til the playoffs
 7 years ago '10        #738
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 franchise said:

Man, I think I'm playing on 6 minute quarters...superstar difficulty now. I started off playing on pro but once I got used to playing the game & my guy got a lil better, I turned it up a notch.
 7 years ago '10        #739
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 ozWinston said:
man... i finally got this b**ch out my house y'all. tell me why she was talmbout she tryna take a nap. i said you can sleep in your own crib i got s**t to do (2k). b**ch tried to act silly so I was like iight you gotta go i got other things to do with my time. couple mo games til the playoffs

n*gga said "nap!? b**ch, nap yo a.ss the f**k outta my house!".
 7 years ago '09        #740
space
space
iight my seasons over, lemme see what I get....

edit.

MVP ON SUPERSTAR NIGGGUHHHHHHH !!!!
ROOKIE OF THE YEARRR
ALL NBA 1ST TEAM (with monta ellis, lbj, durant, and howard)
ALL ROOKIE 1ST TEAM (wall, turner, ed davis, griffin)

yeeaahh im the s**t

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-19-2010 at 03:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago