NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #701
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
Reese in my game its Bron, Wade, and Bosh up for MVP
 8 years ago '09        #702
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,896 | Props total: 35258 35258
shucks, one bucket away from 60. 3 straight 50 point games tho
 8 years ago '10        #703
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 Kasssssst said:
Reese in my game its Bron, Wade, and Bosh up for MVP
Damn!

I just got spanked by em.

My dude went hard, put up 45 points. Still lost, 69-85.

When I got switched to the 3 I had James on lock. We get up by 6 in the 3rd. Subbed out, come in 4th quarter and we're down double digits.

I answered indifferent after the game because I was heated. My dude was snappin, got the down arrow in all 3 spots for the first time. I'm about to take out my frustration on Lebrons ex team.


Last edited by aka ReeSe; 10-18-2010 at 07:39 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #704
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,896 | Props total: 35258 35258
61 points, finally 60+. 4th straight 50 point game
 10-18-2010, 08:18 PM         #705
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
so what happened? nba championship? playoffs? injured? roy? :hmm:

5th seed for the Grizz.

Killed the Clips 4 games to 1

lost to the Mavs 4 games to 1.

won rookie of the year.

I forgot my ovr. rating but my med. and 3pt are maxed out. consistency is int he 90's. dunk at 70. handling at 90. shoot in traffic and shoot off dribble maxed out.

the Grizz signed Aaron Brooks so I went to Denver, where Chauncey is backing me up. Nuggs still got Melo so me and him bout to k!ll the league.

Im goin for it all this year. Im bringin this n*gga a ring.


edit- I got injured like 5 times. ended up only playin 57 reg. season games
 10-18-2010, 08:26 PM         #706
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do I tell management to trade someone or get someone?
 8 years ago '04        #707
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,920 | Props total: 3693 3693
 Da Real Talk said:
On My 2nd Season 26th Game 99 Overall On The Heat Won Roy MVP & Championship With The Nuggets Last Year
stop playing on rookie difficulty nobodys impressed
 8 years ago '04        #708
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,920 | Props total: 3693 3693
what would really turn this game mode into crack is if they developed a good online system with custom leagues and teams used up of "My players" Like there could be multiple skill levels and then 32 teams in each level and every team is full of my players. Imagine a BX team, a WSHH team... w/e other websites/groups have teams. Each team would have 12 players... basically different leagues and s**t but NO real players. To me that would be awesome.
 8 years ago '10        #709
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3753 3753
 notoriousthugzz said:
what would really turn this game mode into crack is if they developed a good online system with custom leagues and teams used up of "My players" Like there could be multiple skill levels and then 32 teams in each level and every team is full of my players. Imagine a BX team, a WSHH team... w/e other websites/groups have teams. Each team would have 12 players... basically different leagues and s**t but NO real players. To me that would be awesome.
That s**t would be dope. Have a bunch of NBAs full of myplayers.


Last edited by aka ReeSe; 10-18-2010 at 09:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #710
Charlie 
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 9 9
aye..

My player mode freezes right before loading the press conference. Im on the ps3.

anyone else have this problem? I even went to exchange my CD cause i was thinking it was the CD but it wasnt.
 8 years ago '08        #711
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
Its stupid how u only get 3 teams to choose from in the offseason...
 8 years ago '07        #712
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
im k!llin in this mode, got drafted to the heat, requested a trade. with the kings now, played the heat the other day. i dropped 38 n 13 a.ssists.
the trick is to up your consistency rating. mines at 80, im wet from midrange!

shot medium 89= highest attribute.
 8 years ago '09        #713
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,896 | Props total: 35258 35258
so we down by 4, about 39 seconds on the clock and they got the ball.. and we decide to start intentionally fouling them? instead of playing hard defense and getting a stop, then getting a quick bucket and start fouling afterward? and they k!lled my 50 game streak, stuck at 49 cause of the foolishness

edit- & this b**ch tryna come over, knowing I got 3 games til the playoffs


Last edited by TriniSoldier; 10-19-2010 at 05:59 AM..
 8 years ago '12        #714
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,054 | Props total: 1326 1326
 GrownmanJ said:
Its stupid how u only get 3 teams to choose from in the offseason...
I had 11
 8 years ago '05        #715
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 ozWinston said:
so we down by 4, about 39 seconds on the clock and they got the ball.. and we decide to start intentionally fouling them? instead of playing hard defense and getting a stop, then getting a quick bucket and start fouling afterward? and they k!lled my 50 game streak, stuck at 49 cause of the foolishness

edit- & this b**ch tryna come over, knowing I got 3 games til the playoffs
lmao @ bein angry that a b**ch wants some d!ck while u playin a game. 2k is serious in your house. you one of them n*ggas thats gon slap his wife up for walkin past the tv butt nekkid while u playin in the finals n s**t
 8 years ago '12        #716
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,054 | Props total: 1326 1326
Real talk

My player is serious business

Lmao
 8 years ago '08        #717
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 DoMieD said:
I had 11
??? How?

I even kept a save right before the offseason, just to see if new teams would pop up. It was always the team you were on and then a small variety of 3 other ones...
 8 years ago '04        #718
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 310 310
how many minutes does every1 play on?

i'm playing on 10 with pro difficulty. should i turn that up? i just left the difficulty alone and it seemed fair considering how horrible my guy is to start. i made him a dunker tho so i just cherry pick on fast breaks and yack on people.

6'5" small forward - i kept sprainin my ankle rookie year and only played half the season, 2nd season i'm beastin thru the first week so far.
 8 years ago '05        #719
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 1 1
 franchise said:
how many minutes does every1 play on?

i'm playing on 10 with pro difficulty. should i turn that up? i just left the difficulty alone and it seemed fair considering how horrible my guy is to start. i made him a dunker tho so i just cherry pick on fast breaks and yack on people.

6'5" small forward - i kept sprainin my ankle rookie year and only played half the season, 2nd season i'm beastin thru the first week so far.
i was on 5 minutes but after n*ggas sayin they averaging 30 pts and up for rookie of the year i upped my s**t to 8 min quarters. still on watever the default is (i think pro?) i just dropped 61 on the Celtics (im a 6'7 starting SF on the Knicks). as cool as that was, I think it might be time to up the difficulty, eventho I'm still rated a 50. we still be losing, but 61 points was mad easy, and I only scored like 8 in the 1st quarter...

yall think i should up the difficulty since we still losing or wat? we like 10-14 right now but we got hot since I turned my stamina and speed up. mid range jumper is wet and i be s**ttin on fools do i dunno


Last edited by airmcnair06; 10-19-2010 at 12:08 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #720
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$47,054 | Props total: 1326 1326
 GrownmanJ said:
??? How?

I even kept a save right before the offseason, just to see if new teams would pop up. It was always the team you were on and then a small variety of 3 other ones...
I dunno .. I had 11 different teams i could sign with and I went with the Knicks.. The one place i could start right away with.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 72
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
33 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
I will marry this woman for real.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
113 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Terrell Owens claims to have ‘big-time news’ about potential NFL comeback
58 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
23 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy