NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 133
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #641
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
We are almost 30 games into the season, I've played in 20 of em (injuries lol). I'm still 6th man pulling as many minutes as starters. Why the hell am I still on the bench putting up better numbers lol. Westbrook need to get traded. That dumbass takes shots over 3 defenders. He'll chuck up anything.
 7 years ago '12        #642
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Azabuke is so a.ss man.. I set this dude up with open jumper after open jumper and he hasnt hit one yet in 4 games..

We 2-1.. Lost to the Kings but beat the heat

Azabuke shooting 7% on the season or some s**t lmao.. And he is a ball hog :banghead:


Last edited by DoMieD; 10-16-2010 at 08:09 PM..
 7 years ago '12        #643
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Air ball from 8 feet.. Really Azabuke????????????

Def letting management know hes gone or i am!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #644
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 DoMieD said:
Air ball from 8 feet.. Really Azabuke????????????

Def letting management know hes gone or i am!!!!!
how do you talk to management after the first time they tell you about it and you request players. ive never seen that again
 7 years ago '04        #645
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
game is crackcakes





got drafted to the Bucks







*me & Jennings gon put on a show doe
 7 years ago '04        #646
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Chainz Graphics said:
We are almost 30 games into the season, I've played in 20 of em (injuries lol). I'm still 6th man pulling as many minutes as starters. Why the hell am I still on the bench putting up better numbers lol. Westbrook need to get traded. That dumbass takes shots over 3 defenders. He'll chuck up anything.
Don't worry homey you will be soon, just gotta give it time. If you go to Team Standing and Check minutes you will either notice an increase in yours and a decrease in theirs. I think I got it after 20-30 game range. I get to start next game as Spurs vs some crappy team.
 7 years ago '07        #647
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Mike Beasley went down a couple weeks ago, but dudes replacement Aaron Gray has stepped his game up has better numbers than Beasley and gets a double double almost every game. We might just win a couple games in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '09        #648
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
drafted 1st rd 9th to the jazz Power forwrd record 7-2 so far heat murdered us they put me on bron im way to slow tho and lost my first game to the nuggets n*ggas never pass but I had to beast with playing time couple 20 reb games and some double doubles took Milsapp spot easy.

I start pf with Jefferson at center but they rotate me I play small power and center at times and my first start jefferson broke his wrist but we still winning without him in cuz Okur off the bench now . D will is a beast and that white boy heywood k!lls three's. They finally passing the ball im averaging 15 11 reb 3 ast 2.6 blks overall 50 number 2 in the west. I'm tryna do what Karl Malone couldn't do lol
 7 years ago '04        #649
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
this s**t makes no sense. I'm a 3pt specialist but I can barley knock down a 3? Not to mention my 3pt is set at 84 or 86 right now? It seems like ever since I started I can't score for s**t but I can rebound and dish out a.ssist. I needa go back to practice with shot stick to find my 3pt shot.
 7 years ago '12        #650
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Damn just had a 34 pts, 16 ast, 10 reb game


Nice
 10-17-2010, 11:11 AM         #651
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT- I only read the first page so I a.ssumed everyone was still s**t and wondering how to play ahahha. Just realized people are dropping 40+ lolllll

Am I the only one who figured it out so far? The trick is:

You always switch and make sure you guard the PG and then just dip for the fast break when the shot is up from anyone. I guess a flaw in this game is that you hit 99% of the lay ups and that the pass is almost always directly in your hand. I am 17 games in and I average 14/1/1/55% (lol I know, but second round pick getting 14 a game is beast). Not only that, but Jordan brand noticed me and wants me to keep improving. So I get a bunch of skill points and I boosted my medium shot to 82, so now I can hit that IF I don't get the fast break. And I did it so much now my 3PT is at 67 (Gonna try to get to 99 probably, at least 85).

Trick is don't pick an all around player like I did (Small forward who is a point forward ) that way you can at least be decent in something (Like a 3pt specialist).

Anyways, with that said. HOW THE f**k DO I GET MORE SKILL POINTS?!? Do I need to get an endorsement or what? I am sick of improving 1 stat at a time, it'll literally take me a whole season to be decent. Video games aren't fun when they are this realistic


Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 10-17-2010 at 11:20 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #652
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 AbsLikeJesus said:
EDIT-

Am I the only one who figured it out so far? The trick is:

l

Trick is don't pick an all around player like I did (Small forward who is a point forward ) that way you can at least be decent in something (Like a 3pt specialist).

Anyways, with that said. HOW THE f**k DO I GET MORE SKILL POINTS?!? Do I need to get an endorsement or what? I am sick of improving 1 stat at a time, it'll literally take me a whole season to be decent. Video games aren't fun when they are this realistic
Ummm im a all around shooting gaurd and beyond decent... What Are you talking bout?" i average 26 pts a game 3 a.ssists and 4 rebounds... I scored 72 last night which im pissed cause he benched me for half of the 4th and if he didnt i woulda broke the 75 pt milestons
 10-17-2010, 11:38 AM         #653
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
EDIT- I only read the first page so I a.ssumed everyone was still s**t and wondering how to play ahahha. Just realized people are dropping 40+ lolllll

Am I the only one who figured it out so far? The trick is:

You always switch and make sure you guard the PG and then just dip for the fast break when the shot is up from anyone. I guess a flaw in this game is that you hit 99% of the lay ups and that the pass is almost always directly in your hand. I am 17 games in and I average 14/1/1/55% (lol I know, but second round pick getting 14 a game is beast). Not only that, but Jordan brand noticed me and wants me to keep improving. So I get a bunch of skill points and I boosted my medium shot to 82, so now I can hit that IF I don't get the fast break. And I did it so much now my 3PT is at 67 (Gonna try to get to 99 probably, at least 85).

Trick is don't pick an all around player like I did (Small forward who is a point forward ) that way you can at least be decent in something (Like a 3pt specialist).

Anyways, with that said. HOW THE f**k DO I GET MORE SKILL POINTS?!? Do I need to get an endorsement or what? I am sick of improving 1 stat at a time, it'll literally take me a whole season to be decent. Video games aren't fun when they are this realistic

I'm an Athletic PG.

Handling at 91.
Shoot off the Dribble, shoot in traffic maxed out
Medium and 3 maxed out.
dunk at 70.
speed at 91.
consistency at 93.
vertical at 90

career high 80points

starting pointguard for the Nugs in my sophomore year.

took the Grizz to they're first playoffs and lead them to the second round.


all this happened so easily.

choosing athletic is the BEST play style. at least for PG
 7 years ago '05        #654
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 WordisBond said:
I'm an Athletic PG.

Handling at 91.
Shoot off the Dribble, shoot in traffic maxed out
Medium and 3 maxed out.
dunk at 70.
speed at 91.
consistency at 93.
vertical at 90

career high 80points

starting pointguard for the Nugs in my sophomore year.

took the Grizz to they're first playoffs and lead them to the second round.


all this happened so easily.

choosing athletic is the BEST play style. at least for PG
grizzlies have been to the playoffs before you
 7 years ago '06        #655
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
 NjGiant420 said:
just unlocked the spacejams finally
howd you unlock them?
 10-17-2010, 02:00 PM         #656
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
grizzlies have been to the playoffs before you
damn, i stand corrected.


well i took em to the second round


got 3 games to 1 against the Mavs in the second round
 10-17-2010, 04:15 PM         #657
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All of you bragging about being amazing...HOW?!? Literally just getting athleticism up? I'm getting like 800-1200 points a game that means +2 after 1 whole game...How much do you all make?
 7 years ago '04        #658
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Ah s**t.... I don't even wanna play My Player anymore...he game just started like 30secs ago Spurs (me) vs Lakers (without Kobe). I dish the a.ssist to Wallace (yeah we got Ben Wallace), he made it in cool. Fish is bringing the ball past half court, how he gon break my ankles and make me fall? f**k this game.
 7 years ago '07        #659
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 Kasssssst said:
Ah s**t.... I don't even wanna play My Player anymore...he game just started like 30secs ago Spurs (me) vs Lakers (without Kobe). I dish the a.ssist to Wallace (yeah we got Ben Wallace), he made it in cool. Fish is bringing the ball past half court, how he gon break my ankles and make me fall? f**k this game.
whats your on ball defense rating like? if its low no matter if its you guarding the game will make you do some dumb animations sometimes.
 7 years ago '09        #660
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
I've never fallen on defense. I've gotten shook before but never fallen haha. I'm gonna turn it on after the vikings game goes off. See if I can get a starting spot yet.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy