Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Somebody said you can go high in the 1st round, has anybody done this? I know in 2k10 it wasn't possible
 7 years ago '04        #42
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Rufus The Stunt said:
Somebody said you can go high in the 1st round, has anybody done this? I know in 2k10 it wasn't possible
One of the guys on my friends list went 9th pick first round to the Bobcats
 10-06-2010, 04:46 PM         #43
ace8705 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
my n*gga john wall just hit me for the alley oop !!! s**t had me amped i felt like a proud parent watching my 6'0 player connect on that
Ya'll n*ggas got me hype now n*gga...to wal-mart I go.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #44
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
I went 30th pick to the wizards first round. Also got my a.ss busted 3rd game, it's possible to go very high.
 7 years ago '08        #45
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
Imo, My Player is easier this year. I finished all of the combine games with a B+ or better. I averaged 17.6 ppg and was drafted 30th by the Wizards. To be successful you have to learn certain quirks and strategies to get easy buckets. One thing I do to get easy points is when I'm on defense as soon as you see the guy with the ball start to shoot, haul a.ss the other way towards your basket. If the guy misses the basket and one of your teammates gets the rebound, you'll already be halfway to your basket and they'll hit you with the outlet pass for the easy layup/dunk. Now if the guy misses, and your team doesn't get the board, you better make sure you get your a.ss back on defense.

Also, I use all of my skill points and drills on shooting. Inside, medium, close, layup and dunk. Imo unless your a PG, there's no reason to waste points on other attributes. You can suck in pretty much everything else but if your shooting is on point, everything else will fall in place. All you have to do is keep working off the ball for the open shot, and when the opportunity presents itself, you should be able to drain the shot with all of your shooting attributes in the high 60's lows 70's. Another thing I do is drive the basket. Even if you miss the shot, you can get points for drawing a foul, and making your free throws.
 10-06-2010, 04:58 PM         #46
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i went 1st round went from 19th pick to 21st im on the thunder i avg an a to a- and a double double at summer league im a pg i boosted my layup off the dribble, shoot in traffic, close range and of course my consisstency im now a 43 im the 7th man on thunder roster behind maynor but this s**t is getting a lil frustrating also as soon as i can i want to go to the knicks

p.s. the key to start off high is boost your mental and physical 1st then the rest
 7 years ago '06        #47
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 AxelFoley said:
Imo, My Player is easier this year. I finished all of the combine games with a B+ or better. I averaged 17.6 ppg and was drafted 30th by the Wizards. To be successful you have to learn certain quirks and strategies to get easy buckets. One thing I do to get easy points is when I'm on defense as soon as you see the guy with the ball start to shoot, haul a.ss the other way towards your basket. If the guy misses the basket and one of your teammates gets the rebound, you'll already be halfway to your basket and they'll hit you with the outlet pass for the easy layup/dunk. Now if the guy misses, and your team doesn't get the board, you better make sure you get your a.ss back on defense.

Also, I use all of my skill points and drills on shooting. Inside, medium, close, layup and dunk. Imo unless your a PG, there's no reason to waste points on other attributes. You can suck in pretty much everything else but if your shooting is on point, everything else will fall in place. All you have to do is keep working off the ball for the open shot, and when the opportunity presents itself, you should be able to drain the shot with all of your shooting attributes in the high 60's lows 70's. Another thing I do is drive the basket. Even if you miss the shot, you can get points for drawing a foul, and making your free throws.
Man I was k!lling to cherry picking. Soon as I seen ol boy shoot Im down the court for a easy dunk.

360 myplayer is a pg. Got drafted by the Grizzlies in the 1st round and was basically the manu ginobli of the team. 6th man but played starter minutes. Then Gay got hurt and I have to play sg while mayo is sf. Said f**k em and became arrogant asked for trade and went to the Lakers. Dropping 20 ppg and k!lling the a.ssists cause I got teammates who make shots.

PS3 my player just started it today in the draft combbine dude is a 43 right now bout to play the last game. Athletic sf doing my thing.
 7 years ago '06        #48
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2067 2067
 illogik said:
Also I remember just passing the half court, and DeMarcus Cousins was on a fast break and dunked it, I'm a PG, and I got "charged" for "allowing man to score" WTF
ish happens all the time!!! i be guardin someone else....game switches who im guarding FOR ME and the guy scores and i get that allowed man to score BS
 7 years ago '09        #49
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
Arenas disappeared, Howard disappeared. I be playing games with random n*ggas sometimes, I gotta start paying attention to the trades and s**t. Dalembert just popped up off my bench out the blue and s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #50
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 youngral said:
Man I was k!lling to cherry picking. Soon as I seen ol boy shoot Im down the court for a easy dunk.
I didn't start cherry picking til the last game of the combine. I think I could have been drafted higher if I had been doing it from jump.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
second game just now and still ovr 40. I went 15pts 2 a.sst 3 reb
 7 years ago '06        #52
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
I was mad as hell when I got drafted by the hawks as a SG. I might start it over if there's no way I can force myself off the team.
 7 years ago '09        #53
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
I can't keep my damn dribble going against Wall. I'll do a double cross, try to drive, this dude cuts me off and I lose my dribble EVERY time. Then my damn team mates decide to ALL stand behind their defenders so if I pass, it gets stolen, I can't do a jump back shot because my players shooting is too low. So I'm screwed regardless when I lose my dribble and I'm a damn PG, so I HAVE to try to distribute, but I can't do that going iso with Wall all game lol.
 7 years ago '06        #54
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 bangab**ch said:
I was mad as hell when I got drafted by the hawks as a SG. I might start it over if there's no way I can force myself off the team.
Yea just ask for a trade and they ask you for 3 teams you wanna go to and they try to oblige you. You dont always go to the team you want to though.
 7 years ago '08        #55
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
what shoes are yall wearing?
 7 years ago '06        #56
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
 youngral said:
Yea just ask for a trade and they ask you for 3 teams you wanna go to and they try to oblige you. You dont always go to the team you want to though.
alright that works then. I'm really not trippin where I go, I just want to be riding the bench for the whole season behind a premier starter.

I'm playing with the hyperdunks for now. I didn't feel like going all out designing shoes when I picked by the hawks.

Last edited by banga; 10-06-2010 at 08:10 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #57
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
yea my player is worse than last year
everything else is great tho
 7 years ago '09        #58
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
 gagethedesigner said:
yea my player is worse than last year
everything else is great tho
maybe its just me that loves it
 7 years ago '08        #59
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 ozWinston said:
maybe its just me that loves it
i like it too. n*ggas just mad they cant cheese anymore
 7 years ago '05        #60
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 3496 3496
last year was live10. this year got 2k11. and this game is crazy. my player mode im a pg 40 and got drafted round 2 pick 7 to the Milwaukee Bucks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy