NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #301
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
$772 | Props total: 80 80
 JaeNice said:
^^^
Really? good news bcause there is a couple people on the wolves i want gone....Gone.....GONE!....Pasado!...Allé...
行って Off my f**king team!!!!
you can request players u wanna play with.idk if u can suggest players u dont wanna play with,maybe in the future.
 7 years ago '07        #302
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah i get you, but if my team brings in someone new, they have to get rid of someone old to make room.
 7 years ago '09        #303
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
 JaeNice said:
Yeah i get you, but if my team brings in someone new, they have to get rid of someone old to make room.
true.
& when the option to choose players u want to play with comes along you get to choose 5 players. So hope u get back some and rid of the ones u dont want on the squad.
 7 years ago '05        #304
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
Haha...I'm ballin

SF - drafted 1st round 17th pick to the bulls...51 overall

6th man in the rotation...Deng here I come haaa

5 games in - 24.8 ppg - 5.2 rebs - 3 a.ssts

The 3 a.ssts suck but I can't control what they make

On Superstar...HOF is f**kin impossible...1st game I played was against the Thunder...and Durant lit me up for 42 pts...I had to drop the level
 7 years ago '09        #305
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22467 22467
 Beaker said:
gonn start a power foward, whats the best stats to boost
most of these n*ggas is cherry picking pg's that dont know how to use post moves. have fun with that. and if i remember correctly, work on your vertical, and strengh, and more or less defensive type of stats first so you can get your easy blocks in and grab those boards down. and put backs will be easier as well. then start branching off to work on your around the basket offense and slowly work your way to mid range so you arent stuck 3 feet from the basket like howard.
 10-11-2010, 09:11 AM         #306
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
most of these n*ggas is cherry picking pg's that dont know how to use post moves. have fun with that. and if i remember correctly, work on your vertical, and strengh, and more or less defensive type of stats first so you can get your easy blocks in and grab those boards down. and put backs will be easier as well. then start branching off to work on your around the basket offense and slowly work your way to mid range so you arent stuck 3 feet from the basket like howard.
thanks my dude
 7 years ago '09        #307
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
now im starting in my 4th game, 63OVR, 6'7 250lb SF with Monta Ellis and Steph Curry--gettin paid, eatin good and smokin good

*swattin the s**t out of LBJ, Wade, and Bosh is sick, then they start lighting me up
 7 years ago '07        #308
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
So how do you get to choose who you want to play with cuz I'm trying to get rid of monta ellis ball hogging a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #309
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Mann, I'm in my 9th game, STILL just a 6th man, but I'm averaging like 30 PPG, 3 AST, 1.5 Rbd, 1 block. ?? WTH! Lmao. I'm about to request a trade. They ain't gonna start me over westbrook smh.
 7 years ago '09        #310
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22467 22467
 smj_724 said:
So how do you get to choose who you want to play with cuz I'm trying to get rid of monta ellis ball hogging a.ss
lmao at you thinking theyre gonna get rid of monta or curry you needa request a trade and leave homie
 7 years ago '12        #311
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
The only PG I have trouble blowin by is Steve Nash and that pisses me the f**k off lol

Last edited by DoMieD; 10-11-2010 at 11:00 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #312
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
i was playing behind jennings i requested a trade and am now playing on the jazz behind d williams

SMH !!!!!
 7 years ago '12        #313
DoMieD 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
If u a PG request trade to Warriors.. U can start n U have help

But I got there too late n the record was terrrrible so I'm requesting another trade
 7 years ago '09        #314
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
Its f*cking IMPOSSIBLE to beat the Heat as the Knicks. :frown:

My team is f**king losing but i have a nice stat line and all with good credibility on the team.
& I dont wanna request a trade.I need to make the f*cking 8th seed and im only like 17-28
 7 years ago '05        #315
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
i got called up from the d league to the celtics..lol...n*ggas on this team be goin nut
 7 years ago '06        #316
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17938 17938
im on the warriors i start at sg and were the 5th seed i dont wanna be here anymore if its a close game curry will take the worse shots n miss them
 7 years ago '06        #317
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17938 17938
 Mr Chappelle said:
Yo I love the NYK but playing on the team in my player mode f*cking sucks losing game after game.
Then management traded away Turiaf and Walker (after getting enough credibility with the team u can request teammates u want to play with.Requested them back cause I want living roster pretty much.)
& I dont want Eddy Curry in my f*cking starting 5.
My stat line is still good though.
SG: 18ppg,3assist,2rebounds.Won player of week,and rookie of the month i think it was

I just cant win ball games.
i wish i could pick which players i want traded away i picked the 5 players i wanted team to trade for they all had 3 stars or less and i didnt get any of them im stuck with same team
 7 years ago '09        #318
Mr Chappelle 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rique said:
i wish i could pick which players i want traded away i picked the 5 players i wanted team to trade for they all had 3 stars or less and i didnt get any of them im stuck with same team
I picked Turiaf,and Bill Walker for players I want my team to trade for both are like 1 star and management didnt get them.
 10-11-2010, 12:02 PM         #319
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
The only PG I have trouble blowin by is Steve Nash and that pisses me the f**k off lol

I just got shut down by Jason Kidd.
 7 years ago '05        #320
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 WordisBond said:
I just got shut down by Jason Kidd.
jason kidds known for his defense as well as his passing tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago