NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #2641
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 HERCH said:
smh @ when the comp decides u will a lose a game-- all of sudden nothin drops, lay up, dunks-- nothin..
 TanstA! said:
son... anybody have an all star on their team that just has some unbelievably awful games???

im on the Knicks and Melo be having some 12 point 5-26 games and sh*t... im like is this sh*t..... I gave him good looks and everything, it's like dude has to be WIDE open....

its also on SIM.... Melo has had some bad games but god damn, dude looked like 65 overall out there.

Amare is another one I can talk about but I dont get as mad because he gives the rock up instead of taking wild a.ss shots.
 DatVABoy said:
I don't even fu*k w/my player no more man......its complete bullsh*t how when you have another star on your team he can't score, defend, etc but when you play against that muthafu*ka all the sudden he's putting up 30+ with ease

I really hope they put some extreme focus into my player mode in 2K12
 JaeNice said:
My player is cheap as fu*k, I swear man. It's like they moved the sliders for your A.I. teammates all the way down to zero while the CPU sliders are at 90 +. I play for the Knicks and almost if not all of amare stoudemire lay-ups miss or get thrown out the gym, not only that but on the rare occasion that the game allows Amare to dunk, guess what that sh*t gets thrown too!

That whole give 5 players to go after never works you'll have the same team season after season with the random trade/signed player like ZaZa Pachulia and guess what he plays like sh*t too. This mode needs MAJOR improvements in '12.
 TanstA! said:
Melo having a 9 point 4-25 game wow.... this dude is bricking everything......

And this is why I have been saying what I've been saying about nba 2k for the past couple of weeks...I'm the starting pg on the Thunder & good fu*king lord it's a nightmare. I'm shocked we even won as many games as we did.

Kevin Durant misses WIDE, WIDE, WIDE OPEN SHOTS & it's unbelievable. It's like he has to be 30 feet away from a player in order to score shots. He doesn't even attempt to post up, doesn't attempt to slash at the hoop unless I hold the ball & move a lil toward him so he can get out the way. My teammates suck donkey d!ck but here's the kicker. Y'all were probably expecting me to say well yea Harden, Green, Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha be missing crazy but I;ma tell y'all something different.

My GM traded for Eric Gordon, Grant Hill, Renaldo Balkman, Drew fu*king Gooden, Maurice Evans & Jordan Farmer

So here's my depth chart

Me - PG (6'0)
Eric Gordon - SG 6'3)
Kevin Durant - SF (6'9)
Jeff Green - PF (6'9)
Drew Gooden - C (6'10)

Bench:
Farmer - PG
Westbrook - SG
Maurice Evans - SF
Renaldo Balkman
Cole Aldrich - C

Grant fu*king Hill plays power forward on a undersized a.ss starting line up.

3pt shooting is horrendous since Gordon is inconsistent, Westbrook is garbage from there, Durant is incredibly streaky from there & Green gets it going once every 4 games.
 6 years ago '04        #2642
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19873 19873
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
And this is why I have been saying what I've been saying about nba 2k for the past couple of weeks...I'm the starting pg on the Thunder & good fu*king lord it's a nightmare. I'm shocked we even won as many games as we did.

Kevin Durant misses WIDE, WIDE, WIDE OPEN SHOTS & it's unbelievable. It's like he has to be 30 feet away from a player in order to score shots. He doesn't even attempt to post up, doesn't attempt to slash at the hoop unless I hold the ball & move a lil toward him so he can get out the way. My teammates suck donkey d!ck but here's the kicker. Y'all were probably expecting me to say well yea Harden, Green, Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha be missing crazy but I;ma tell y'all something different.

My GM traded for Eric Gordon, Grant Hill, Renaldo Balkman, Drew fu*king Gooden, Maurice Evans & Jordan Farmer

So here's my depth chart

Me - PG (6'0)
Eric Gordon - SG 6'3)
Kevin Durant - SF (6'9)
Jeff Green - PF (6'9)
Drew Gooden - C (6'10)

Bench:
Farmer - PG
Westbrook - SG
Maurice Evans - SF
Renaldo Balkman
Cole Aldrich - C

Grant fu*king Hill plays power forward on a undersized a.ss starting line up.

3pt shooting is horrendous since Gordon is inconsistent, Westbrook is garbage from there, Durant is incredibly streaky from there & Green gets it going once every 4 games.
I feel ya pain bruh...

The PG im using now was drafted by OKC and son, that sh*t was brutal! Westbrook is straight cheeks and Durant is just like Melo..... but playing on the Knicks is better for me even though thats a.ss too.

if 2k12 doesnt have this sh*t right i might not cop... fu*ks the point, this is one of the main modes I feel like has mad replay value apart from a.ssociation and the online leagues (put online is so a.ss so i dont even bother after a while.)

matter fact I havent played myplayer mode in a minute, Im bout to see how retarded this sh*t is... ill post the stats.
 6 years ago '04        #2643
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2006 2006
 ajmoney said:
am 6'7 all around pg..i play 12 min quarters on pro. i had 95 points in the first draft combine game..93+ points 2nd game and 105 points and 23 rebounds in the third game. my player was drated in the 1 first round 8thpick by the clipplers. in my first game i had 47 points against the trail blazers. i made a trade request to my team the lakers anyways that are 5-0after i gave the clippers a 10-0 record they traded me to the lakers, for Joe Smith!!! I am the league leader for points in a game by 30 before they traded. the lakers was 9-2 before i came now we are 25-2 i havent lost one game with either of my teams. when i was with the clippers i was the sixth man when was traded i looked at the rotation... i was the starting pg so i always get the ball. my game high 143 points.in another game, i had 42 three pointers. i usually get 110+ points a game. now i am the league leader in points per game by almost 63. the only time i get an a.ssist, is when i throw an alley. I'm getting allstar votes!!I got all the jordans but i only where the 4+ 3pt shooting. I maxed out shot inside, shot close, shot medium, shoot in traffic, shoot off dribble, and my 3pt is on 97. when i played the clippers they play this good when i was their. when give the ball to eric gordan he miss the wide open three... but when he is wide open now he makes the shot. i completed 27 games now. i about to play the rapters.
 ajmoney said:
had 112 points against raptors
 ajmoney said:
bout to play the bucks and heat
 ajmoney said:
had 113 points against bucks, 13 reb. 2 steals, 1 a.ssist, and 4 blocks. bout to play the heat. big 3 going down.
 ajmoney said:
where is your player ranked?
 ajmoney said:
just stopped wade's dunk on a fastbreak so they gave me a steal. then made a three over wade.
 ajmoney said:
killed the heat 160-102...my player had 137 points, 14 reb., 3 steals, 4 blocks, and 45 3pt. and that was a key game.
 6 years ago '04        #2644
space
space
so i played a my player game after like 5+ week break..... and somehow Melo had his best game as a Knick....

37 PTS 5 REB 1 AST 1 STL 1 BLK 1 TO 15-20 FG :wow: most of em were in the post though thanks to me..

I didn't have a good shooting night because I had to retime myplayers release...

26 PTS 6 REB 14 AST 2 BLK 2 TO 11-23 FG 2-7 3PT :(

we got the W against the Cavs though. 87-84

Last edited by LordBlanco; 08-14-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 08-14-2011, 07:05 PM         #2645
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'10 SF in my second year with nets....

Team chemistry at 1% highiest 27%. That sh*t broken.
 6 years ago '10        #2646
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,154 | Props total: 15687 15687
 ajmoney said:
killed the heat 160-102...my player had 137 points, 14 reb., 3 steals, 4 blocks, and 45 3pt. and that was a key game.
y dont u take the sh*t off pro
 08-15-2011, 06:20 AM         #2647
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
overall is 60
 08-15-2011, 06:29 AM         #2648
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first week for award races. first in most valuable player beating lebum and beating john wall for rookie of the year. gonna have a lot of skill points at the end of the season.
 08-15-2011, 04:32 PM         #2649
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate pick up games a lot ball hogs
 6 years ago '04        #2650
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
that dude is a fu*king square man.

playing on the easiest setting and maxing out the minutes all while taking every shot... gtfo
 08-16-2011, 07:48 AM         #2651
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new game high 146 points against the suns
 6 years ago '06        #2652
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
 TanstA! said:
that dude is a fu*king square man.

playing on the easiest setting and maxing out the minutes all while taking every shot... gtfo

I was thinking how in the hell is this dude dropping 100+ points as a rookie?
 08-16-2011, 04:12 PM         #2653
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got 13450 skill points against the hornets because i got the milestone for 10003pt [5000 skill points] and i am not even half way through my first season. that was also a key game
 08-16-2011, 04:22 PM         #2654
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
three straight key games the suns, hornets, and bout to play the knicks
 08-18-2011, 06:23 PM         #2655
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just played my former team the clippers. 122 points 10reb. 1 steal 2 blocks. 40 games left in the season. gonna play the thunder and thats gonna be a key game.
 08-19-2011, 01:00 PM         #2656
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had my first triple-double against the nuggets. 81 points, 14 reb, 10 a.ssist, and 1 steal.
 6 years ago '09        #2657
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
hacked my player a long time ago

best move ever

MP is actually fun now
 6 years ago '04        #2658
black_haze 
space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 67 67
had a quadruple double the other night
 08-20-2011, 12:06 PM         #2659
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my pg can dunk barely
 6 years ago '06        #2660
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago