NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #2601
rsanders2003 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
just had my best playoff game, pivotal game 5 with series ties 2-2 with Denver, 48 pts, 11 rebs, 18 ast shot 21-36 which is by far my best playoff percentage and 4-6 from 3, it felt good to shoot shots in my player and they actually fall, especially coming off that screw job game 4 they gave me won the game 112-84 and Phil took me out in the 4th
 7 years ago '09        #2602
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
It sounds like a 2K support group in here

But on the real tho, the same thing has been happening to me

I try to play defense on fastbreaks and they have me guarding 2 ppl and th other one will score and I lose points

I play PG for Orlando and tries to get easy a.ssists, but Dwight cant dunk

Hedo, Jameer, Ryan and Jason cant hit wide open 3s

Then I ask for a trade and they try to trade to to the Kings

Its safe to say I stopped playing MyPlayer cuz I woulda broke that game
 7 years ago '04        #2603
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
6'8" SF non hacked my player 2nd season @ 95 just realized yesterday that i took points off my dunk stats, upped them a lil hopefully back up to where i originally had them soon. and bring my excitement back to dominating the NBA.

been playing off and one i did "the shrug" Jordan challenge and it didn't get save the game it was my last one so i been kinda like fu*k 2K lately.

Still trying to push for a trade out of Houston though these n*ggas are the worse i hate watching Yao stare at a shot hit the rim and watch the guys on the other team beat him for the board and do jack sh*t just stare. im pushin for the Heat, Minnesota, or Washington (i think MyPlayer Mcgee and Wall would do damage)
 7 years ago '04        #2604
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10 10
So I start a My Player Pick-Up Game...the game starts and we see this:

[pic - click to view]

Next thing you know, all I see is:
[x] has left the match.
[x] has left the match.
[x] has left the match.

till there were no more players left, lmao.

Ain't nobody fu*kin with these 22 ft tall n*ggas.
 7 years ago '08        #2605
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Marcyville said:
So I start a My Player Pick-Up Game...the game starts and we see this:

[pic - click to view]

Next thing you know, all I see is:
[x] has left the match.
[x] has left the match.
[x] has left the match.

till there were no more players left, lmao.

Ain't nobody fu*kin with these 22 ft tall n*ggas.

I played against one of them n*ggas. I still destroy everyone on pickup games. Dude who was like 30 ft tall didnt even try playin for real. This n*gga would just walk around and take charges... Had me rollin a lil bit...
 7 years ago '11        #2606
Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
how u hackk it ?
 7 years ago '06        #2607
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
This mode is starting to p!ss me off since some of the dumb decision making from 2K10 is starting to return.

I'm maxed out on durability but my PG keeps getting injured on the same play in which I try to get a rebound but I fall and sprain my ankle.

Supposed to be out 2-4 weeks but now instead of simming right to my return I have to go through these games as If i'm playing them and sh*t. And now that I'm back my coach is d!cking me on minutes all of a sudden. I'm fully healed, the best player in the league, but I'm not getting more minutes than some bench guys

I might have to ask for a trade
 04-30-2011, 06:00 PM         #2608
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got a ring with nets :(.....we got 0 chemistry right now.
 04-30-2011, 06:02 PM         #2609
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
This mode is starting to p!ss me off since some of the dumb decision making from 2K10 is starting to return.

I'm maxed out on durability but my PG keeps getting injured on the same play in which I try to get a rebound but I fall and sprain my ankle.

Supposed to be out 2-4 weeks but now instead of simming right to my return I have to go through these games as If i'm playing them and sh*t. And now that I'm back my coach is d!cking me on minutes all of a sudden. I'm fully healed, the best player in the league, but I'm not getting more minutes than some bench guys

I might have to ask for a trade

Thats when I turn off my system. Turn it on, take out the cd and throw it somewhere.
 7 years ago '04        #2610
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Well, in MyPlayer mode, I asked for 5 guys and I end up getting Bill Walker on my damn squad. Worst part is that they use him as the backup PG, even with Blake still on the squad. And he never passes the ball for me. Pisses me the hell off when I'm trying to go for 50.

I'm a 6'8 SF and they only let me max out my 3 pt shot at 90. My mid range is 95, inside is 90 and shot close is 90. It's weird though, as soon as I got 90, I can't hit a three worth a damn. I could only do so off the dribble. My mid range is sick though as well as my layups around the basket. We just finished dominating the hell out of LeBron. I dropped 36 on his a.ss. Not alot for you guys, but I play default settings including 6 minute quarters.

I got my signature Jordans. The Air Prophet I. I wish they made the shoes forreal cas I'd cop them. Also, I hate how Phil always takes me out when I'm rolling or Kobe decides to go ISO with his Island 12 play. Fk that sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #2611
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
Sooooo Playoff game against Hawks got Joe Johnson to foul out right before Overtime.... or so i thought. game glitches he stays in goes ape sh*t hawks win.
 7 years ago '06        #2612
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 Youngray22 said:

Thats when I turn off my system. Turn it on, take out the cd and throw it somewhere.
It's bullsh*t dude because while my guy is starting to get his regular minutes back, it's happening on a game-by-game basis. It started off with me getting 2 extra minutes each game but then it went to 1. Funny thing is, is that when I was back to my peak and was getting burn in the 4th quarter I ended up getting the same injury

Going through that same bullsh*t cycle right now but I'm back to closing out games and we've gone on a 8 game win streak. I asked for a trade but couldn't find a nice team to go to so I'll just play the waiting game. I had to change the sh*t from Default to Simulation though. I like the challenge of Superstar at times but I can't deal with lower rated players beasting on my entire team getting and-1s and nailing contested 3's.
 05-01-2011, 11:41 AM         #2613
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea they fu*k me over once on a blow out vs cleveland. 2-4 broken ankle during the last 2 minutes of the fourth. And my durability was just increased from 80 to 86.
 05-01-2011, 11:42 AM         #2614
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeNice said:
Sooooo Playoff game against Hawks got Joe Johnson to foul out right before Overtime.... or so i thought. game glitches he stays in goes ape sh*t hawks win.
Happen to me with blake griffin. Cause of him we went into overtime and he was suppose to be FO.
 7 years ago '09        #2615
rsanders2003 
space
space
$59 | Props total: 0 0
finished 1st season with an overall 83 all around point guard
 05-02-2011, 03:08 PM         #2616
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ when the comp decides u will a lose a game-- all of sudden nothin drops, lay up, dunks-- nothin..
 05-08-2011, 10:13 PM         #2617
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can a 6'6 pg get 99 speed
 7 years ago '04        #2618
Marcyville 
space
space
$6,252 | Props total: 10 10
smh...these hacked players are ridiculous...why would you even want to make your player that tall? Just had to leave a game cuz the SG was like 15 ft and sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #2619
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,894 | Props total: 30111 30111
I'm doing pretty sOlid

Got my billboard and my teammate grade is b+

I'm a shooting guard off the bench for Miami
Im going to see if I can win a ring them I'm going to ask for a trade lol

My player is 2 good to be a second string
 6 years ago '04        #2620
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19868 19868
son... anybody have an all star on their team that just has some unbelievably awful games???

im on the Knicks and Melo be having some 12 point 5-26 games and sh*t... im like is this sh*t..... I gave him good looks and everything, it's like dude has to be WIDE open....

its also on SIM.... Melo has had some bad games but god damn, dude looked like 65 overall out there.

Amare is another one I can talk about but I dont get as mad because he gives the rock up instead of taking wild a.ss shots.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-23-2011 at 08:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy