NBA 2K11 My Player Mode

most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #2561
DatVABoy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 70 70
I don't even fu*k w/my player no more man......its complete bullsh*t how when you have another star on your team he can't score, defend, etc but when you play against that muthafu*ka all the sudden he's putting up 30+ with ease

I really hope they put some extreme focus into my player mode in 2K12
 7 years ago '04        #2562
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 DatVABoy said:
I don't even fu*k w/my player no more man......its complete bullsh*t how when you have another star on your team he can't score, defend, etc but when you play against that muthafu*ka all the sudden he's putting up 30+ with ease

I really hope they put some extreme focus into my player mode in 2K12
I had a SG on the Thunder, I pretty much carried that team. Westbrook was averaging around 5 points/5 a.ssists on 35% shooting or some sh*t. Durant was averaging around 15-17ppg on 40% shooting and 17% from down town. The year before he was MVP averaging 33ppg on 50+% shooting. I decided to leave because we won the championship and the nicca lit my new team up for 45 points.
 7 years ago '07        #2563
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
My player is cheap as fu*k, I swear man. It's like they moved the sliders for your A.I. teammates all the way down to zero while the CPU sliders are at 90 +. I play for the Knicks and almost if not all of amare stoudemire lay-ups miss or get thrown out the gym, not only that but on the rare occasion that the game allows Amare to dunk, guess what that sh*t gets thrown too!

That whole give 5 players to go after never works you'll have the same team season after season with the random trade/signed player like ZaZa Pachulia and guess what he plays like sh*t too. This mode needs MAJOR improvements in '12.
 06-24-2011, 04:23 PM         #2564
SoLouCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUST had worst game of my career

21 points 1/7 3pt 9/22 2pt
2 a.sst
3 turnovers

it was a 2x game and i had a D+
-224 points so i loss 448 skill points lmao and we loss by like 30 points
 7 years ago '04        #2565
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,049 | Props total: 23016 23016
Melo having a 9 point 4-25 game wow.... this dude is bricking everything......
 7 years ago '09        #2566
reborG80 
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
just finished my 1st season wit the cavs - think we were 17-65 but i put up good number 25ppg
18rpg 2bpg 2spg as a SF got ROY DPOY and made first team all nba defense and rookie teams
 7 years ago '09        #2567
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,408 | Props total: 1588 1588
I play 2k10 My Player




and can't get foul calls for sh*t.
 06-25-2011, 12:30 PM         #2568
SoLouCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my player all around SG
6'5
won ROY
Drafted by the pistons
traded to the bulls
traded to the heat made playoffs swept by hawks 1st round after i bumped it up to superstar level
in offseason i left and went back to the bulls

my team is 0-8 right now..
 7 years ago '04        #2569
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
season 6
 06-25-2011, 05:22 PM         #2570
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i forgot the this thread....im a beast at 2k now...i play on HOF and get 40 pts 16 ast and shoot 60 percentage
 7 years ago '04        #2571
yo baby daddy 
space
avatar space
space
$799 | Props total: 27 27
so let me get this straight.. you cant import your my player to 2k12?? my center is a 90..but im hoping to have him at a 99 so i can import him to 2k12..
 08-13-2011, 10:18 PM         #2572
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am 6'7 all around pg..i play 12 min quarters on pro. i had 95 points in the first draft combine game..93+ points 2nd game and 105 points and 23 rebounds in the third game. my player was drated in the 1 first round 8thpick by the clipplers. in my first game i had 47 points against the trail blazers. i made a trade request to my team the lakers anyways that are 5-0after i gave the clippers a 10-0 record they traded me to the lakers, for Joe Smith!!! I am the league leader for points in a game by 30 before they traded. the lakers was 9-2 before i came now we are 25-2 i havent lost one game with either of my teams. when i was with the clippers i was the sixth man when was traded i looked at the rotation... i was the starting pg so i always get the ball. my game high 143 points.in another game, i had 42 three pointers. i usually get 110+ points a game. now i am the league leader in points per game by almost 63. the only time i get an a.ssist, is when i throw an alley. I'm getting allstar votes!!I got all the jordans but i only where the 4+ 3pt shooting. I maxed out shot inside, shot close, shot medium, shoot in traffic, shoot off dribble, and my 3pt is on 97. when i played the clippers they play this good when i was their. when give the ball to eric gordan he miss the wide open three... but when he is wide open now he makes the shot. i completed 27 games now. i about to play the rapters.


Last edited by ajmoney; 08-13-2011 at 10:20 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #2573
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,674 | Props total: 1394 1394
 ajmoney said:
am 6'7 all around pg..i play 12 min quarters on pro. i had 95 points in the first draft combine game..93+ points 2nd game and 105 points and 23 rebounds in the third game. my player was drated in the 1 first round 8thpick by the clipplers. in my first game i had 47 points against the trail blazers. i made a trade request to my team the lakers anyways that are 5-0after i gave the clippers a 10-0 record they traded me to the lakers, for Joe Smith!!! I am the league leader for points in a game by 30 before they traded. the lakers was 9-2 before i came now we are 25-2 i havent lost one game with either of my teams. when i was with the clippers i was the sixth man when was traded i looked at the rotation... i was the starting pg so i always get the ball. my game high 143 points.in another game, i had 42 three pointers. i usually get 110+ points a game. now i am the league leader in points per game by almost 63. the only time i get an a.ssist, is when i throw an alley. I'm getting allstar votes!!I got all the jordans but i only where the 4+ 3pt shooting. I maxed out shot inside, shot close, shot medium, shoot in traffic, shoot off dribble, and my 3pt is on 97. when i played the clippers they play this good when i was their. when give the ball to eric gordan he miss the wide open three... but when he is wide open now he makes the shot. i completed 27 games now. i about to play the rapters.
you should put the video game down and read a book. ole no grammar havin muh fucca
 08-14-2011, 10:28 AM         #2574
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had 112 points against raptors
 08-14-2011, 10:30 AM         #2575
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bout to play the bucks and heat
 08-14-2011, 11:40 AM         #2576
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
had 113 points against bucks, 13 reb. 2 steals, 1 a.ssist, and 4 blocks. bout to play the heat. big 3 going down.
 08-14-2011, 11:59 AM         #2577
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
season 6
where is your player ranked?


Last edited by ajmoney; 08-14-2011 at 12:03 PM..
 08-14-2011, 12:11 PM         #2578
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just stopped wade's dunk on a fastbreak so they gave me a steal. then made a three over wade.
 08-14-2011, 02:48 PM         #2579
ajmoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killed the heat 160-102...my player had 137 points, 14 reb., 3 steals, 4 blocks, and 45 3pt. and that was a key game.
 7 years ago '10        #2580
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,261 | Props total: 27577 27577
 HERCH said:
smh @ when the comp decides u will a lose a game-- all of sudden nothin drops, lay up, dunks-- nothin..
 TanstA! said:
son... anybody have an all star on their team that just has some unbelievably awful games???

im on the Knicks and Melo be having some 12 point 5-26 games and sh*t... im like is this sh*t..... I gave him good looks and everything, it's like dude has to be WIDE open....

its also on SIM.... Melo has had some bad games but god damn, dude looked like 65 overall out there.

Amare is another one I can talk about but I dont get as mad because he gives the rock up instead of taking wild a.ss shots.
 DatVABoy said:
I don't even fu*k w/my player no more man......its complete bullsh*t how when you have another star on your team he can't score, defend, etc but when you play against that muthafu*ka all the sudden he's putting up 30+ with ease

I really hope they put some extreme focus into my player mode in 2K12
 JaeNice said:
My player is cheap as fu*k, I swear man. It's like they moved the sliders for your A.I. teammates all the way down to zero while the CPU sliders are at 90 +. I play for the Knicks and almost if not all of amare stoudemire lay-ups miss or get thrown out the gym, not only that but on the rare occasion that the game allows Amare to dunk, guess what that sh*t gets thrown too!

That whole give 5 players to go after never works you'll have the same team season after season with the random trade/signed player like ZaZa Pachulia and guess what he plays like sh*t too. This mode needs MAJOR improvements in '12.
 TanstA! said:
Melo having a 9 point 4-25 game wow.... this dude is bricking everything......

And this is why I have been saying what I've been saying about nba 2k for the past couple of weeks...I'm the starting pg on the Thunder & good fu*king lord it's a nightmare. I'm shocked we even won as many games as we did.

Kevin Durant misses WIDE, WIDE, WIDE OPEN SHOTS & it's unbelievable. It's like he has to be 30 feet away from a player in order to score shots. He doesn't even attempt to post up, doesn't attempt to slash at the hoop unless I hold the ball & move a lil toward him so he can get out the way. My teammates suck donkey d!ck but here's the kicker. Y'all were probably expecting me to say well yea Harden, Green, Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha be missing crazy but I;ma tell y'all something different.

My GM traded for Eric Gordon, Grant Hill, Renaldo Balkman, Drew fu*king Gooden, Maurice Evans & Jordan Farmer

So here's my depth chart

Me - PG (6'0)
Eric Gordon - SG 6'3)
Kevin Durant - SF (6'9)
Jeff Green - PF (6'9)
Drew Gooden - C (6'10)

Bench:
Farmer - PG
Westbrook - SG
Maurice Evans - SF
Renaldo Balkman
Cole Aldrich - C

Grant fu*king Hill plays power forward on a undersized a.ss starting line up.

3pt shooting is horrendous since Gordon is inconsistent, Westbrook is garbage from there, Durant is incredibly streaky from there & Green gets it going once every 4 games.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
64 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy